Thread: [TV] The Flash!

Quote Originally Posted by Fummockelchen View Post
    just ignore the troll....
    But his trolling is confusiiiiing!

Quote Originally Posted by Jetstream View Post
    But his trolling is confusiiiiing!
    Don't be confused by irony, please.

but both are FAR better then the olicity horror that is going on at arrow....
    please, ever since they got married theres been literally zero olicity drama and barely even much olicity scenes in general

all of the drama has shifted to bizarro laurel and the new kids on the block
    "I was a normal baby for 30 seconds, then ninjas stole my mamma" - Deadpool
    "so what do we do?" "well jack, you stand there and say 'gee rocket raccoon I'm so glad you brought that Unfeasibly large cannon with you..' and i go like this BRAKKA BRAKKA BRAKKA" - Rocket Raccoon

FC: 3437-3046-3552

i was really starting to like ralph. i hope he gets rezzed somehow
    "so what do we do?" "well jack, you stand there and say 'gee rocket raccoon I'm so glad you brought that Unfeasibly large cannon with you..' and i go like this BRAKKA BRAKKA BRAKKA" - Rocket Raccoon

Quote Originally Posted by Immitis View Post
    i was really starting to like ralph. i hope he gets rezzed somehow
    I did love the "we don't KILL" stuff, when Flash has so many deaths. I noticed the corpses of the other two were left behind, so maybe they'll figure something out, but most comic characters on Flash are cameo's before death. I felt no real attachment to most of the characters.

It's like Arrow not killing the main villain, while the room is littered with a bunch of mooks with arrows in their chests.
    "I only feel two things Gary, nothing, and nothingness."

Quote Originally Posted by Svifnymr View Post
    I did love the "we don't KILL" stuff, when Flash has so many deaths. I noticed the corpses of the other two were left behind, so maybe they'll figure something out, but most comic characters on Flash are cameo's before death. I felt no real attachment to most of the characters.

It's like Arrow not killing the main villain, while the room is littered with a bunch of mooks with arrows in their chests.
    yeah, i thought it was pretty dumb too, but i do like how ralph didnt pull the trigger. one of the saddest moments for me in the whole series. ralph went from a hobos jim carrey to a hero

After the last two episodes it finally clicked for me....

I am wondering if the Gidieon in the Star Labs secret room is the same Gidieon from Legends of Tomorrow. If that is the case we can see now how Eobard Thawn was able to get such a lead in the first season.

Also we now know how Wells is getting his tactics for beating the Thinker.

Different voice actor, and she claimed to be created by Barry himself. We’ve seen that other time ships have similar AI’s so doesn’t mean she’s the only one named Gideon. I know coincidences are hardly just that but I feel it is this time. Perhaps she is named after the first of her kind.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

So did Dibney die?
    If yes, good.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Storm Against Many View Post
    So did Dibney die?
    If yes, good.
    get out! tia

Sent from my Dalai Lama using a Himalaia

get out! tia

Sent from my Dalai Lama using a Himalaia
    Here’s to hoping iris dies aswell.
    Or at least notkilling coldness dies.

dibney is dead for now.

however his body is still alive, technically it could be debated that hes still alive as well since the thinker absorbed all of his memories along with him. i have a feeling the bus metas will all be revived/seperated from him in the end. id be surprised if they werent although it would give this season a little weight if almost every episode someone actually died

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Immitis View Post
    id be surprised if they werent although it would give this season a little weight if almost every episode someone actually died
    this show is called the flash not got

I'm thinking they'll find a way to bring Dibney back and then at the same time give the Thinkers intelligence to Wells.

Catching up. Episode 19.
    The amount of bs, poor scriptwriting and pc crap is stupendous!
    What a good episode!

Just got around to last ep, eh, was okay I guess. Coffee Shop Girl is probably the only interesting part of the season so far.

Quote Originally Posted by Svifnymr View Post
    Just got around to last ep, eh, was okay I guess. Coffee Shop Girl is probably the only interesting part of the season so far.
    i have a feeling theyre gonna end up having her be a variation of the impulse storyline.

child from the future sent to stop the apocalypse

I just really hate the villain this series. He knows/can work out anything without ever needing to show how he's worked things out, so his plans just seem conveniently timed for storyline purposes rather than showing him to be inteligent. With the strength of Flash's abilities also continually changing conveniently for plot purposes, it just makes the whole thing contrived. It's also taken away from any emotional weight this series - Considering how many people have died now, there's no weight behind any of it because it all just seems kinda dumb.

It doesn't help that they had the nuke episode, which showed that Flash can easily move fast enough to have stopped DeVoe any time he really wanted to. He just seems to wait around/lecture DeVoe for a while until Devoe can pull some flash-stopping power or shield or gizmo out of his ass.

DeVoe: AH Flash, I knew I would catch you off guard as I knew you would be on the toilet at this exact moment. Now I will kill this random person we've introduced in todays episode.

Flash: You'll never get away with this, I'll stop you, I'm the fastest man alive! (or at least in the top 5)

DeVoe: But you won't as I have just to press this button to activate my Flash stopping aura. Just need to find the button.. It's round here somewhere.. oh wait there it is!

Flash: DAMMIT DeVoe! You out-thought us again. I'll never be able to stop your Flash stopping aura, so I'll just wait here for a while doing nothing but looking emotional while you take your sweet time to kill this person... NOOoooo
    Last edited by rogueMatthias; 2018-05-07 at 02:48 PM.
    BASIC CAMPFIRE for WARCHIEF UK Prime Minister!

Quote Originally Posted by rogueMatthias View Post
    I just really hate the villain this series. He knows/can work out anything without ever needing to show how he's worked things out, so his plans just seem conveniently timed for storyline purposes rather than showing him to be inteligent. With the strength of Flash's abilities also continually changing conveniently for plot purposes, it just makes the whole thing contrived. It's also taken away from any emotional weight this series - Considering how many people have died now, there's no weight behind any of it because it all just seems kinda dumb.

It doesn't help that they had the nuke episode, which showed that Flash can easily move fast enough to have stopped DeVoe any time he really wanted to. He just seems to wait around/lecture DeVoe for a while until Devoe can pull some flash-stopping power or shield or gizmo out of his ass.

DeVoe: AH Flash, I knew I would catch you off guard as I knew you would be on the toilet at this exact moment. Now I will kill this random person we've introduced in todays episode.

Flash: You'll never get away with this, I'll stop you, I'm the fastest man alive! (or at least in the top 5)

DeVoe: But you won't as I have just to press this button to activate my Flash stopping aura. Just need to find the button.. It's round here somewhere.. oh wait there it is!

Flash: DAMMIT DeVoe! You out-thought us again. I'll never be able to stop your Flash stopping aura, so I'll just wait here for a while doing nothing but looking emotional while you take your sweet time to kill this person... NOOoooo
    thats true for every villain whos not a speedster though. if barry wanted to he could phase through every villain and kill them or lock them up

Not a horrible episode, decent finale for a mostly sucky season.