Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Amalaric View Post
    Cool!

The message you have entered is too short. Please lengthen your message to at least 10 characters.
    Remove the third tier. We don't want any of them in our new alliance.

Quote Originally Posted by Lei Shi View Post
    Remove the third tier. We don't want any of them in our new alliance.
    It's better that we have them than Russia.
    "Every country has the government it deserves."
    Joseph de Maistre (1753 – 1821)

Deleted
    It's better that we have them than Russia.
    No, we don't need nor want any of them. Let them be a drain on Russia's economy instead.

15+ Year Old Account
    Your idea is absurd in the extreme!
    Here is something to believe in!

LMFAO

"Scotland.. Unified Ireland and Wales"

Fucking idiot has been reading too much SNP + Brexit fearmongering.
    BASIC CAMPFIRE for WARCHIEF UK Prime Minister!

Quote Originally Posted by Lei Shi View Post
    Sweden is third tier, and Switzerland isn't even allowed to enter any alliances.
    Switzerland would have been allowed to enter many alliances throught the history, but they have always known better.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Helden View Post
    You'll notice a certain country isn't listed in any of the tiers, despite the other 3 members of the United Kingdoms being represented.

He also made this thread yesterday, though the irony of a Swede saying that the UK is turning into a caliphate seems lost on him.
    Well his post (as trollish as it is) is about restructuring the EU, and we all know where the UK is going.

Quote Originally Posted by Deruyter View Post
    How is Austria first tier and the Netherlands second tier !?

And no one wants Belgium, ever. For anything.
    The Germans used it as a road a few times to enter France. So there's that.

7+ Year Old Account
    hah wales couldnt survive outside the union, even if it was with ireland.

10+ Year Old Account
    I just want to know who voted him President Country Tier Maker.....our lord and savior...hallelujah amen. I'm in the US...give us a heads up if he heads our way trying to "unify" different states together. This IS a joke...right?

Quote Originally Posted by thealmightymoo View Post
    hah wales couldnt survive outside the union, even if it was with ireland.
    Wales would just be just fine and dandy as a member of the Northern Alliance.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Lahis View Post
    Well his post (as trollish as it is) is about restructuring the EU, and we all know where the UK is going.
    Exactly.

The message you have entered is too short. Please lengthen your message to at least 10 characters.

As a German, we can form an "alliance" alright if ya insist, dear Swede.

Wales would just be just fine and dandy as a member of the Northern Alliance.

- - - Updated - - -

Exactly.

Why do you have countries that aren't even in Northern Europe for this cockamamie troll topic? Don't want their ethnicities in your little Aryan Club but want their economies?

Quote Originally Posted by Stelio Kontos View Post
    Why do you have countries that aren't even in Northern Europe for this cockamamie troll topic? Don't want their ethnicities in your little Aryan Club but want their economies?
    Having countries with good work ethics is just good for any sort of alliance between different countries.

Having countries with good work ethics is just good for any sort of alliance between different countries.
    You keep adding spuriously to your idiotic list, and some of them are countries that are worse off or poorer than Greece.

So is the whole point of this exercise a fantasy in creating your own version of the EU just without England and Greece?

You keep adding spuriously to your idiotic list, and some of them are countries that are worse off or poorer than Greece.

So is the whole point of this exercise a fantasy in creating your own version of the EU just without England and Greece?
    They may be poorer than Greece but they work harder than Greece.

England doesn't want to be in an alliance with countries that it can't bully into submission.

They may be poorer than Greece but they work harder than Greece.

England doesn't want to be in an Alliance with countries that it can't bully into submission.
    Yeah, you're obviously pretty ignorant about everything outside your little sphere there.

This topic's a shit show, and looking at the responses, I am not the only one that thinks so.

Yeah, you're obviously pretty ignorant about everything outside your little sphere there.

This topic's a shit show, and looking at the responses, I am not the only one that thinks so.
    So you ran out of arguments that fast huh?

Don't worry... you can always form an alliance with Turkey... they will be thrilled.

So you ran out of arguments that fast huh?

Don't worry... you can always form an alliance with Turkey... they will be thrilled.
    No, I made my contribution to this turd of a topic. I want us out too, that way the paleskins get no say in our business dealings with the US, China, and Russia over mineral deposits and naval and air bases, and get no money from the oil exploration Greece is working on with Cyprus and Israel.

No, I made my contribution to this turd of a topic. I want us out too, that way the paleskins get no say in our business dealings with the US, China, and Russia over mineral deposits and naval and air bases, and get no money from the oil exploration Greece is working on with Cyprus and Israel.
    So... you want out and I want you out... we have a common goal here!

So... you want out and I want you out... we have a common goal here!
    We also wouldn't have to allow any shipping through the Aegean as well, not unless we were compensated pretty well for it, so Black Sea trade would be an issue, and I'm sure Russia and China would love naval bases on some of the islands.

As for Turkey, I'm sure we could work out a deal to build a corridor through our land border for migrants wanting to head further north.