5+ Year Old Account

anyone else struggling to find the events fun?

i go online, sit in queue for timewalking for 10 minutes to clear the dungeon in 5 minutes, what do i get from timewalking? loot worse than what i get from mythic plus dungeons, why is there timewalking event which takes longer time to do than just clear mythic plus to get loot that is worse? i still have to do in case it might titanforge to upgrade to insane item lvl...

The coin makes it worth it to me /shrug

I dunno... I have plenty of alts where the 930+ gear is extremely helpful. Also save up enough coins to max out the few heirloom pieces I still haven't gotten to 3/3 stage yet. I've already got all the mounts from the TWers though. I mean if you're not finding the event fun, don't do it. I never do the pet battle ones and rarely do the PvP ones. The others all work out good...

just want the infinite timereaver, dont care about the event.

Quote Originally Posted by Strakha View Post
    just want the infinite timereaver, dont care about the event.
    That dropped for me when my wife and I were running one. I gave it to her, I have many regrets
    I am not pro Flight, I am pro a better more engaging game. I just took the pro flight stance cause I knew Blizzard couldn't deliver. Looks like I was right

On progress or if I'm trying to gear a new character, I do them for the coin/loot crate. Other than that I avoid them because TW is one of the least fun activities in the game.
    Tradushuffle
    <Echoes>
    Laughing Skull-EU

Deleted
    i find the micro holidays ridiculous, i cant believe they exist

Quote Originally Posted by Onikaroshi View Post
    The coin makes it worth it to me /shrug
    Worth it, yes. Fun? Not really. All of the timewalking events are far too easy and terrible to do unless you're melee with an arsenal of instant cleave attacks. If you're a caster like a S.priest or Aff lock, everything is already dead before you can apply a few dots.
    Have you heard of the critically acclaimed MMORPG Final Fantasy XIV? With an expanded free trial which you can play through the entirety of A Realm Reborn and the award winning Heavensward expansion up to level 60 for free with no restrictions on playtime?

Quote Originally Posted by Kudos View Post
    Worth it, yes. Fun? Not really. All of the timewalking events are far too easy and terrible to do unless you're melee with an arsenal of instant cleave attacks. If you're a caster like a S.priest or Aff lock, everything is already dead before you can apply a few dots.
    Even as melee it's not fun to play with gutted stats once you run out of Brutal Slash charges or similar.
    Tradushuffle
    <Echoes>
    Laughing Skull-EU

10+ Year Old Account
    Nearby, preventing you from fast traveling.
    Timewalking dungeons need a nerfbat to the face to make them worth doing again. 7.3.5 ruined it.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Maneo View Post
    That dropped for me when my wife and I were running one. I gave it to her, I have many regrets
    That’s definetly “husband material” right there :P

10+ Year Old Account
    I don't like dungeons very much. Sometimes I do them, if I can't find anything else to do. But that's about every 6 months or so.

I find it a bit fun to revisit old dungeons, but doing 5 on each toon is insanely time-consuming and tedious. It made sense when you could speedrun the dungeons, but after the old world fix the number of runs required should really be more like 3.

Quote Originally Posted by Spicywiener View Post
    That’s definetly “husband material” right there :P
    That's an extremely rare drop!