Page 20 of 43 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    You will never be left enough for Antifa. Sooner or later, they will come for you... assuming they don't turn on each other first.

It's simply a fact of life when there's people willing to march and fight and heroically try to anonymously kill people with bike lock-induced brain damage for their ideologies.
    It became clear that it wasn’t realistic to try to get the audience back to being more hardcore, as it had been in the past. -- Tom Chilton

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Chief Bennett View Post
    That's not an argument, but that's no real shock coming from you.
    I'm not sure what else you think Antfia is? They are an anti facist group.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Elba View Post
    And here's the problem, mate.
    Hes pretty on point though.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Blayze View Post
    You will never be left enough for Antifa. Sooner or later, they will come for you... assuming they don't turn on each other first.

It's simply a fact of life when there's people willing to march and fight and heroically try to anonymously kill people with bike lock-induced brain damage for their ideologies.
    Except plenty of right of center people are also anti facist. In fact the vast majority of right wingers i've met are anti facist.

Why are you pro-facist? Or pro doing fuck all about facists?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Ralgarog View Post
    I don't understand your question. You are so deep in assumption territory that i can't follow. I cannot answer your question directly because that would be akin to me asking you, "Why are you hate people with different skin colours so much??"
    Why do you care about the colour of someone's skin so much? Its a simple question.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Torto View Post
    Fucking hell...what's with the "with us or against us" ultimatums?
    Seriously? Google facists. Read some history. I'm happy you feel you can choose to be with or against facists.

Quote Originally Posted by Kaleredar View Post
    Lemme guess, "First they came for the nazis, and I did not speak out, because I was not a nazi..."

Oh wait, I don't think that's how any of the lines of that poem go.

Yeah, save the waxing poetic about the slap-down of nazi ideology. It's being rejected in far more ways than just the handful of examples of violent responses.
    any examples of violent suppression of ideas cannot be tolerated.

free speech needs to be upheld so that you don't give the government the power to start restricting it to the point that we can't speak against them.

that is where all of this leads to. go out and protest KKK rallies and shit, that's cool. don't ask for their right to rally to be taken away. one is good, the other is dangerous.

10+ Year Old Account
    Обединени социалистически щати на Америка

Gotta build up that boogeyman, eh?

Deleted
    Because I don't think Antifa are actually against fascism. They seem to take control by force, bully, employ threatening and violent tactics to take control. Antifa is just as about controlling others as fascists are. One just pretends they are fighting a good fight. I'm neither a troll nor am I a sympathiser, like I said - I don't abide by such narrow mindedness in my own self, you, however - are free to.
    Why are you against antifacists dealing with facists? Would you rather invite some facists over for tea and biscuits?

- - - Updated - - -

I'm on neither side, I'm not an extremist. Just because you possess such narrow logic doesn't mean I do. The extreme right is a problem. The extreme left is also a problem.
    If you're not against facists, you're part of the problem. Its not rocket science.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Gilrak View Post
    Churchill also did some horried shit himself, hardly the person that can callout fascism.

But yeah, the quote is still fake, but they should probably find a better person to fake-attribute it too, somebody born before anti-fascism was born('30s Germany.. or was it '20s?).
    Antifacists from across europe volunteered and fought in the 1930s against the facists in spain. Including quite a large proportion of right wingers. Shocking, eh?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Dkwhyevernot View Post
    Why are you against antifacists dealing with facists? Would you rather invite some facists over for tea and biscuits?

- - - Updated - - -

If you're not against facists, you're part of the problem. Its not rocket science.

- - - Updated - - -

Antifacists from across europe volunteered and fought in the 1930s against the facists in spain. Including quite a large proportion of right wingers. Shocking, eh?
    Orwell even wrote a book about it.

But all the countries that went against Germany for its fascism never did anything against Spain, funny how that works.

15+ Year Old Account

Dun dun DUNNNNN. More likely, they will continue to wait until the next speaker who wants to make some money off of the ever gullible right wing adherents, like Shapiro, Lahren, Ingram, Savage, Levin, Limbaugh, Carson are continuing to do.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Gilrak View Post
    Orwell even wrote a book about it.

But all the countries that went against Germany for its fascism never did anything against Spain, funny how that works.
    It was a civil war and almost entirely internal to spain. It didn't stop individuals from abroad volunteering and fighting the nationalists.

orwell was even seriously wounded, and yet he was anti communist as well as anti facist. Funny that.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Prince Oberyn Martell View Post
    Rubbish, probably has more to do with the fact that only a handful people showed up to any of his talks:

Wait what LOL how exactly do you even get a invite to speak with that few people showing up?

Anyways on topic, uh I don't think any of the protesting had anything to do with controversial speakers, back then or now, but there is a clearly a difference between someone coming to speak and being repugnant like Anne Coulter, and someone like Richard Spence who's ALT-Right consist of idiots like Lauren Southern, Sargon of Akkad and a few others.

It really doesn't matter if he is trolling or not, nobody is obligated and stand back while he morons spew their vile racist hatred towards others that has been proven to lead to violence and death. These aren't just college campuses, these are places people have to live, and when you get "activist" coming to speak who propose sending black people back to Africa or Rounding up PoC or forming White Only Nation States, Yeah I am ok with people trying to shut down that hate speech.

That would also include anybody of any other color as well, when you cross the lines from words to trying to incite violence and hatred towards people you should have the right to speak and the right to face the consequences from communities that don't appreciate that shit.
    Last edited by Doctor Amadeus; 2018-03-19 at 12:46 PM.
    Milli Vanilli, Bigger than Elvis

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by X Amadeus X View Post
    Wait what LOL how exactly do you even get a invite to speak with that few people showing up?
    Because their political message deserves to be heard, because something something something freedom, something something liberty.

Quote Originally Posted by Celista View Post
    What the hell are you on about? He's not dead. No one hurt him. He decided that he "wasn't having fun" because people are showing up at his rallies and disagree with him. Sorry that he's butthurt because people don't like his views? What did he expect?
    So physical violence and threats constitute "disagreeing"? I'd hate to see what you'd class as actual violence. Not going to agree his ideas but he was against violence. Now they'll have to deal with really racist people willing to resort to violence. And if their track record is any indication, anytime Antifa run into another group willing to use violence they tend to lose out...and badly.
    STRESS
    The confusion caused when one's mind
    overrides the body's basic
    desire to choke the living shit out of
    some jerk who desperately needs it

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Dkwhyevernot View Post
    Nice of you to prove his point. Spinning the same rethoric. "If you criticize my stupid childish behavior you must be pro fascist"

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Daelak View Post
    Dun dun DUNNNNN. More likely, they will continue to wait until the next speaker who wants to make some money off of the ever gullible right wing adherents, like Shapiro, Lahren, Ingram, Savage, Levin, Limbaugh, Carson are continuing to do.
    So literally all politicians in the USA, since the overwhelming majority are right wing and make money from talks?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Vorkreist View Post
    Nice of you to prove his point. Spinning the same rethoric. "If you criticize my stupid childish behavior you must be pro fascist"
    What point? If you don't oppose fascism, it means you tolerate it.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by RyanEX View Post
    So physical violence and threats constitute "disagreeing"? I'd hate to see what you'd class as actual violence. Not going to agree his ideas but he was against violence. Now they'll have to deal with really racist people willing to resort to violence. And if their track record is any indication, anytime Antifa run into another group willing to use violence they tend to lose out...and badly.
    You mean the threats from Spencer about a white ethnostate?

It takes a special breed of troll to cry about being trolled.

Deleted
    People using their freedom of speech to shut down people also using their freedom of speech - working as intended

Fuck nazis

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by bladeXcrasher View Post
    So literally all politicians in the USA, since the overwhelming majority are right wing and make money from talks?
    No, the right wing celebrities that go on 18 month book tours, paid memberships to their online websites, merchandise, and political donations to their respective PACs. There is no equivalent fleecing of left wing / progressive followers in the US.

Right wing politicians focus most of their private time in fundraisers to the billionaire and multi-millionaire donor class, they let the ones I posted above deal fleece the little people through propaganda and anger.

In the end though, I'm willing to bet that he's cancelling his tour because very few people are showing up to hear him talk.