Page 1 of 4
... LastLast

The 100 season 5 trailer

Can't wait!!

Kom graun, oso na graun op. Kom folau, oso na gyon op.

#IStandWithGinaCarano

10+ Year Old Account
    SSSPPOOOOOOOOOOOOOOGGGGGEEEEEEEEE

Fucking love The 100. Such an underrated show, I really don't understand why it doesn't get more love... It has everything that you need to be a super successful series, but just doesn't seem to land with audiences.

That trailer is hype AF though, really excited for this season, although it'll have a lot of work to do, if it wants to top last season, which was FANTASTIC.
    Check out the blog I write for LEGENDARY Indie Label Flicknife Records:

Blog Thirty is live! In which we discuss our latest releases, and our great new line of T-shirts.
    https://www.flickniferecords.co.uk/blog/item/30-blog-30

im gonna try and rewatch this. i may have given up on it too soon(after 1 episode). it just felt like such a basic cable channel show if you know what i mean. i cant explain it but theres just a different feel between a prime channel(hbo/starz/showtime) and a show on CW/TNT/ABC.
    Intel i7 4790k @ 4.4GHz | Asetek 550LC 120MM Watercooler | MSI Z97 PC MATE | XFX Radeon R9 390X 8GB | ADATA 16GB DDR3-2133MHz XPG V3 |
    1TB WD Caviar Blue | 128GB Sandisk Z400S SSD | NZXT Phantom 410 | EVGA 750W SuperNova G1 80+ GOLD | External 2TB WD Elements

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by kaamila View Post
    im gonna try and rewatch this. i may have given up on it too soon(after 1 episode). it just felt like such a basic cable channel show if you know what i mean. i cant explain it but theres just a different feel between a prime channel(hbo/starz/showtime) and a show on CW/TNT/ABC.
    Yeah, it's REALLY worth sticking with. The first season isn't great, but from season 2 onwards it gets much, MUCH better.

Blog Thirty is live! In which we discuss our latest releases, and our great new line of T-shirts.

Quote Originally Posted by Gallahadd View Post
    Yeah, it's REALLY worth sticking with. The first season isn't great, but from season 2 onwards it gets much, MUCH better.
    also it has the future Mrs. the game in it.

#IStandWithGinaCarano

For those of you who are new to the series, don't mind S1 too much, it's awful.

Quote Originally Posted by Grythletubs View Post
    For those of you who are new to the series, don't mind S1 too much, it's awful.
    I think it's not fair to judge shows by the first season. Pretty much all shows are gaining traction on their first seasons still. There's not very many that have kickass first seasons.

#IStandWithGinaCarano

I need to catch up on this too.

Like a lot of people I dropped it after the first few episodes of Season 1 and thought it would be really predicatble YA fair. Now every time I see a trailer I'm like "WTF???". Seems to keep getting crazier.
    BASIC CAMPFIRE for WARCHIEF UK Prime Minister!

10+ Year Old Account
    While the latest season wasn't quite as good as seasons 2-3, it was still damn entertaining and I am really looking forward to it returning.

SSSPPOOOOOOOOOOOOOOGGGGGEEEEEEEEE

Fucking love The 100. Such an underrated show, I really don't understand why it doesn't get more love... It has everything that you need to be a super successful series, but just doesn't seem to land with audiences.

That trailer is hype AF though, really excited for this season, although it'll have a lot of work to do, if it wants to top last season, which was FANTASTIC.
    I think it is a combination of it not being based on an already well known property (like the DC shows) and having an extremely lackluster start. As you can see by a number of people who already posted in this thread, many watched the first episode or two and dropped it.

To those who did drop it, I would like to echo what others have said and suggest giving it another shot. It does start out like the typical shitty CW series with nothing much more than annoying teen angst and crappy romance plots but that mostly goes away around half way through the first season and it becomes a pretty brutal sci-fi series about a number of different groups of people all fighting for survival and the planet that each believes they have the rights too. It goes to some pretty surprising places.
    Last edited by Skizzit; 2018-03-19 at 05:34 AM.

I think I gave up on this show after s1 too, maybe I'll pick it back up.

After the 1st half of Season 1 things start to get good. This show is worth having faith in.

Yea, that's the show biggest problem, the first half of its first season it's a fucking teenage angst show with shit dialogs, shit storylines and shit character interactions, completely uninteresting, for whatever fucking reason they decided to go with that, but it completely morphs into a decent show on its 2nd half, and steadily improves in the following seasons.

Well worth enduring the shitty start!

Deleted
    Yeah it's a great show and I've been missing it.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by the game View Post
    also it has the future Mrs. the game in it.
    IF you mean Raven, she's already the future Mrs Gallahadd, sorry. If you mean anyone else, best of luck to ya!

Quote Originally Posted by Skizzit View Post
    I think it is a combination of it not being based on an already well known property (like the DC shows) and having an extremely lackluster start. As you can see by a number of people who already posted in this thread, many watched the first episode or two and dropped it.
    Yeah, much like Agents of SHIELD, the first season REALLY hurt the popularty of the show... But it's super worth pushing forward with both shows, as they go from strength to strength.

IF you mean Raven, she's already the future Mrs Gallahadd, sorry. If you mean anyone else, best of luck to ya!

Yeah, much like Agents of SHIELD, the first season REALLY hurt the popularty of the show... But it's super worth pushing forward with both shows, as they go from strength to strength.
    I enjoyed Agents of Shield season 1. I loved the plucky fitzsimmons angle. The scene at the hub when fitz got stuck in the door was priceless.

#IStandWithGinaCarano

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by the game View Post
    I enjoyed Agents of Shield season 1. I loved the plucky fitzsimmons angle. The scene at the hub when fitz got stuck in the door was priceless.
    FitzSimmons FTW. I think the season really picked up once they did the Winter Soldier tie in, but much like with The 100, a lot of people had stopped before that point.

The 1st couple of episodes are kinda shitty, and I was about to give up on the show aswell when I first started watching. However, it gets significantly better in the second half of the 1st season, and then the 2nd season completely shits all over the first season. The 3rd and 4th season are also strong, but they didn't manage to live up to the 2nd season imo.

Season 5 starts with a 5 year timegap, so it's going to be interesting to see what they manage to do with this "reset".
    They're (short for They are) describes a group of people. "They're/They are a nice bunch of guys." Their indicates that something belongs/is related to a group of people. "Their car was all out of fuel." There refers to a location. "Let's set up camp over there." There is also no such thing as "could/should OF". The correct way is: Could/should'VE, or could/should HAVE.
    Holyfury armory

I love this show, but this won't hit Netflix for another year, so that kind a sucks.

Is this the show where the kids are for some reason more qualified to run the shit than the grown ups?
    READ and be less Ignorant.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by IIamaKing View Post
    Is this the show where the kids are for some reason more qualified to run the shit than the grown ups?
    Yes

/10char