Page 7 of 26 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    High Overlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by lux19 View Post
    Third, Everquest, SERIOUSLY EVERQUEST? A CRAPPY MMORPG. Everquest has been around since 1999. Everquest is the foundation of all modern MMORPGs, mate.
    well said.
    Battlepet Collector http://www.warcraftpets.com/collection/Monekop/
    Mount Collector http://www.warcraftmounts.com/collec...p?user=Monekop
    All round collector of aesthetically pleasing items and garden gnomes.

Quote Originally Posted by Aeula View Post
    Zandalari and Draenor Orcs are tagged as Alliance right now so... yeah. The database tag doesn’t really matter at this moment.
    More importantly, the story (as we know it so far) strongly suggests they will be Horde.

10+ Year Old Account
    Salisbury, Rhodesia & Leiden , The Netherlands
    I want playabe Vulpera!

Quote Originally Posted by Frolk View Post
    Played Tera? Id say Popori is what ur after.
    Those weird red panda-dog things don't really look like vulpera at all beyond being a short, animal race and going by that criteria you could compare a lot of un-alike races.

Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyMccrum View Post
    There should at least be a toggle. I will be blocking every Vulpera I see, just like I block every panda I see. I want the ability to toggle them out of existence if they need to exist. they shouldn't need to exist.

not that it matters, this game is dead regardless.,

Then piss off if the game is dead, no point sitting around crying and i hope the rest of your kind disappear from wow.

Zandalari and Draenor Orcs are tagged as Alliance right now so... yeah. The database tag doesn’t really matter at this moment.
    Vulpera is going to be Horde. If you don't like it, either go Alliance or go play RIFT!
    Allies Race Wishlist: ALLIANCE: Tuskarr and Vrykul HORDE: Gnoll and Mok'Nathal
    New Class Wishlist: Blademaster, Tinker, Necromancer, Bard

7+ Year Old Account
    Some of you guys are actual children holy crap. Grow up.

10+ Year Old Account
    Nearby, preventing you from fast traveling.
    Quote Originally Posted by Pebble View Post
    More importantly, the story (as we know it so far) strongly suggests they will be Horde.
    There’s still the War campaign, it’d make sense that the Alliance get a Zandalar ally and the Horde get a Kul Tiras ally to give each other a foothold on the opposing island.

Sethrak clearly aren’t planned to be playable and they’re too viscous for the Alliance. Vulpera are a slave race, slavery is practiced in the Horde. Even if it isn’t widespread.

Vulpera would make more sense as Alliance, the only issue is that they’re on the Horde Island. Which the war campaign could address.

Frankly I’d prefer NEITHER faction got them since I play both.

There’s still the War campaign, it’d make sense that the Alliance get a Zandalar ally and the Horde get a Kul Tiras ally to give each other a foothold on the opposing island.

Sethrak clearly aren’t planned to be playable and they’re too viscous for the Alliance. Vulpera are a slave race, slavery is practiced in the Horde. Even if it isn’t widespread.

Vulpera would make more sense as Alliance, the only issue is that they’re on the Horde Island. Which the war campaign could address.
    Them being on Zandalar isn't "the only issue." The issue is the Alliance ally themselves with the Sethrak, who eat and enslave Vulpera.

And I completely disagree with your assumption that Sethrak aren't planned to be playable. I would say the exact opposite.

10+ Year Old Account
    Them being on Zandalar isn't "the only issue." The issue is the Alliance ally themselves with the Sethrak, who eat and enslave Vulpera.

And I completely disagree with your assumption that Sethrak aren't planned to be playable. I would say the exact opposite.
    Got proof of that?

Got proof of that?
    Pretty sure it was datamined a while ago... but no, I don't know when exactly.

Meanwhile - we know that the horde allies with the Vulpera. So..

horde just got maghar orcs, these are definitely going to be alliance.

It's kinda obvious now, they are going to be an allied race. No doubt about it.
    .. such much salt over this race! Daaaaamn!

Quote Originally Posted by Xofa View Post
    Are you being serious now or just plain stupid AF? Yeah the Tauren was unique for WoW, however, that still doesn't change the fact that WoW gotten freaking PANDAS running around. If you care to even notice what is screaming obvious to any sane person there is:
    Elder Scrolls Online – Khajiit and Argonians
    Guild Wars 2 – Charr, ArcheAge – Firran,
    Everquest – Frogloks, Iksar, and Vah Shiir

All of them freaking stupid AF, belonging in crappy MMORPGS, that nobody gives a fuck about anyway and let it stay that way! Korean / Chinese people can deal with that, but not in a modern MMORPG of .. and here it comes.. ready for it? CERTAIN QUALITY!

Jesus fucking christ man :O
    So there is a certain quality to add various flavours of elves insteed?

They fit the SAME category of stupid ass Korean character.. Look with your own eyes?!
    Perhaps you should look with your own eyes, the "Korean" mmo as you keep stating them mostly got no furry races what so ever. It's a western thing. Korean mmo want small loli girls with wierd cat or bunny ears. Else, please give me a list of each Korean mmo which got tons of furry races in them to prove me wrong. Also, one won't be enough, you will need several to actulley make your point true.

And also, are you okey man? Do you like need to sit down for a bit or something?

I like them. I hope they're an allied race for the Horde. The salty tears in these forums are already a plus. Plus they're not High elves, which is always a relief.

Quote Originally Posted by Railander View Post
    horde just got maghar orcs, these are definitely going to be alliance.
    That literally means nothing... Mag'har Orcs are already accounted for on the Alliance.
    Alliance got Kul'tiran Humans and Dark Iron Dwarves to Horde's Zandalari and Mag'har Orcs.

There's a 6th Allied Race missing from the equation.

Quote Originally Posted by Lahis View Post
    "Not an Allier Race."

Meanwhile they have working male AND FEMALE models with more options than some playable races.

Yeah Blizz, I'm sure everyone buys your excuse of "better NPC customization".
    From now on, Blizzard wants all NPCs to look better than player characters to make players jealous.

(Yes, for the record, this is a joke)

ESO, Guild Wars 2, WoW, EverQuest, Camelot Unchained are all Western MMOs.

ArcheAge & Bless are Korean. So basically you're saying Western MMOs look more Korean than Korean MMOs?
    Last edited by Faroth; 2018-03-19 at 02:07 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Pretty sure it was datamined a while ago... but no, I don't know when exactly.

Meanwhile - we know that the horde allies with the Vulpera. So..
    I haven’t seen anything about Sethrak helping the Alliance on google.

As for Vulpera, we use them against the Sethrak, we don’t recruit them. The Alliance might also help them for all we know, seeing as some quests are neutral as confirmed in the recent Q&A.

So far only their location suggests they’re Horde. Nothing else.

Are you being serious now or just plain stupid AF? Yeah the Tauren was unique for WoW, however, that still doesn't change the fact that WoW gotten freaking PANDAS running around. If you care to even notice what is screaming obvious to any sane person there is:
    Elder Scrolls Online – Khajiit and Argonians
    Guild Wars 2 – Charr, ArcheAge – Firran,
    Everquest – Frogloks, Iksar, and Vah Shiir

All of them freaking stupid AF, belonging in crappy MMORPGS, that nobody gives a fuck about anyway and let it stay that way! Korean / Chinese people can deal with that, but not in a modern MMORPG of .. and here it comes.. ready for it? CERTAIN QUALITY!

Jesus fucking christ man :O

I think all your examples are western MMOs lol.
    READ and be less Ignorant.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Yzak View Post
    While I'm not disagreeing, but where is slavery practiced Horde side? Are you referring to the orc peons?
    There’s a slaver near Orgrimmar, he has Naga, Vrykul and Taunka slaves if I remember correctly. There’s also that red ring which I think no longer exists. The Horde also enslave Kobolds in Stonetalon.

Oh and the Blood Elves have lepper gnome slaves.

What does the fox say?
    "Ring-ding-ding-ding-dingeringeding!