10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by In Ogres We Trust View Post
    Honestly, at this point, I've lost all interest in playing the game (although, in an effort to feed my addiction, I still post here). It would be nice to play as an ogre, but at this rate, it'll never happen.
    WoW April Fools ogres looked awesome. Forget about the gameplay stuff they wrote, just the visual was awesome.

It fits lore both text and older games, they looks awesome, have a good selection of classes and Ogres are humanoid so armor and weapons fit correctly
    Content drought is a combination of catchup mechanics and no new content.

10+ Year Old Account
    Still trying for the Throne of Thunder achievements, and still can't wait to play the Zandalari Trolls race...
    Gilded Revasaur and the flying dinosaur you can get will be perfect...

Speaking of Throne of Thunder I got three now to do...<3
    Also the Zandalari Troll mobs in the raid that you face will have both genders?

Can't believe too that Blizzard made the Zandalari Trolls look really badass...
    Sure their model was good in Mists of Pandaria, but I honestly like the Battle for Azeroth model they got now.
    For the Horde!

Quote Originally Posted by rcshaggy View Post
    I doubt they'll change any of the custom MoP NPC models into playable Zandalari models. They'd need to be clothed and stuff.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Nymrohd View Post
    Aren't Kraken based on giant squids? Should it not have 2 additional tentacles that are much longer than the rest?
    What about this one then?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Lahis View Post
    I doubt they'll change any of the custom MoP NPC models into playable Zandalari models. They'd need to be clothed and stuff.
    "Female model introduced; unnamed mobs on Pandaria now randomize between genders"
    For the Horde!

10+ Year Old Account
    I mean that one should not even be called a kraken. That's more like a leviathan. But WoW has always played it fast and loose with fantasy creatures

As for MoP Zandalari, were they wearing armor over a model and if yes, would that armor fit the new models?
    I think what they should do is...

Make the left creature the leader of those one eyed monsters and not squids, then rename the fish like monsters into leviathan, then have the final one like the one shown in the link as the true Kraken...http://bfa.wowhead.com/npc=128652/be...delviewer:10+0
    For the Horde!

10+ Year Old Account
    Is that a kaiju fight or are things getting kinky???
    No just copied from the Wowpedia page...https://wow.gamepedia.com/Kraken
    Really wish Queen Azshara had the fish like ones with her Naga, and they can be leviathans...Can be the same creature, but with different name...
    Squids can be a thing too with that new model...And then the mind controlling one-eyed thing can have a leader.
    For the Horde!

10+ Year Old Account
    rcshaggy u wild

Quote Originally Posted by Bigbazz
    MMO champion for example used to be the center of WoW theorycrafting

Still trying for the Throne of Thunder achievements, and still can't wait to play the Zandalari Trolls race...

Sure their model was good in Mists of Pandaria, but I honestly like the Battle for Azeroth model they got now.
    Honestly the MoP model faces look cooler... and the tusks. But I’m sure those will be customizable.

I mean that one should not even be called a kraken. That's more like a leviathan. But WoW has always played it fast and loose with fantasy creatures
    Oh you mean like Vyvern should be actually called Manticores in WoW? xD
    I miss Mists of Pandaria

Quote Originally Posted by Broken Fox View Post
    Honestly the MoP model faces look cooler... and the tusks. But I’m sure those will be customizable.
    Its the neck and shoulders for me. MoP's better.
    Crimea is Ukraine!

Deleted
    Dunno if someone did talk about it before, but the last twitter posts of Feasel and Celestalon are somehow hyping?

I hope you sleep this good tonight - Feasel, with cat picture
    But tomorrow is gunna be SO FRELLING EXCITING OH MY GOD I CAN'T WAIT HOW COULD I POSSIBLY SLEEP TONIGHT EVEN IF I DID NORMALLY SLEEP AAHHHHHHH oh hi Jeremy. - Celestalon

I know Celestalon is now on HS, but anyways.

Quote Originally Posted by In Ogres We Trust View Post
    Honestly, at this point, I've lost all interest in playing the game (although, in an effort to feed my addiction, I still post here). It would be nice to play as an ogre, but at this rate, it'll never happen.
    Why do you think it will never happen?

For me the Kul Tiras models are the biggest proof Ogres are being planned for later.
    Their skeletons and forms are perfect for a reskin into Ogre models.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Broken Fox View Post
    And they didn't have those strange scales. Why do they brought scales as obligatory for the model anyway?
    Those tattoos also looked cool!

I slightly prefer the old one but only for a couple reasons. The smaller chin and the golden eyes. Now instead of blue tattoos and gold eyes, they have blue eyes and gold tattoes/paint.

Also I would love to see a "hunched" posture for female darkspear like they had back in vanilla development. It would help differentiate between the tribes and be really cool.

I actually prefer the MoP feel.
    The details on the new model are nice but the MoP model looks more regal to me.

To be fair, that goofy helmet on the BfA one tanks the look.

Deleted
    Gimme alpha.. plz blizz

10+ Year Old Account
    I loved that one. Yes I know people would likely hate it but damn is she scary and menacing.
    Not scary at all. More of "Wtf is that?"
    #TeamLegion #UnderEarthofAzerothexpansion plz #Arathor4Alliance #TeamNoBlueHorde

Warrior-Magi

Quote Originally Posted by Aeluron Lightsong View Post
    Not scary at all. More of "Wtf is that?"
    Hansel and Gretel's witch.

@Yuelle

I loved that one. Yes I know people would likely hate it but damn is she scary and menacing.

Ow no, that model was horrible. It looked like dude with boobs slapped on him, not to mention animations were completely broken and made them downright unplayable. Current model, especially after WoD revamp is fantastic. They could slightly alter the stance but at least gear looks very good on them. And Imo the troll guys should get slightly unhunched position so the tabard is visible.
    Last edited by Ramz; 2018-03-19 at 03:20 PM.
    I miss Mists of Pandaria

Quote Originally Posted by Ramz View Post

Ow no, that model was horrible. It looked like dude with boobs slapped on him, not to mention animations were completely broken and made them downright unplayable. Current model, especially after WoD revamp is fantastic. They could slightly alter the stance but at least gear looks very good on them. And Imo the troll guys should get slightly unhunched position so the tabard is visible.
    It prob won't happen since no one is asking for it. I just think as an option it'd be a nice throwback to what Blizzard had in mind originally and would match male darkspear nicely. It'd look great on the melee classes.