Page 23 of 43 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by RyanEX View Post
    So long as that's applied to ALL intolerant groups, Antifa, BLM, etc. I'd have no complaint.

Yet another Conservative False Equivalence™

10+ Year Old Account
    Обединени социалистически щати на Америка
    Quote Originally Posted by warlordoflordwar View Post
    Just so you know, that woman died of a heart attack. She was not even hit by the car. The driver was a psycho who had nothing to do with the rally.
    An heart attack caused by getting hit by a car, who knew that happens.

And we all know that dude was alt-right, cut the bullshit.

Just so you know, that woman died of a heart attack. She was not even hit by the car. The driver was a psycho who had nothing to do with the rally.
    I never thought I would see this conspiracy around here, but I shouldn't be surprised.

10+ Year Old Account
    Обединени социалистически щати на Америка
    MLK was as much a commie as RS is a nazi. I have nothing against MLK. He was fighting for his people. Only difference is how the media portrays them.

perhaps you'll find this interesting:

MLK was a dem soc, which is communist by American standards anyway.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Blade Wolf View Post
    By being a 100% fascist.
    Fascism does not have a monopoly on violence. Are words this hard for you guys?

Quote Originally Posted by Chief Bennett View Post
    Wow you typed all that and didn't actually make a point - impressive
    Actually, he made several points - particularly when he said "When you co op Nazi Propaganda, and you speak in tones that make people believe you are a Nazi and espouse white supremacist views, then you get lumped in with all the rest".

You just don't like his points and can't respond to anything he said because you're obviously scared of him being right.

Leftist domestic terrorist get their way again.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Player Twelve View Post
    More like: You can't take the law into your hands just because you don't like a group.
    You punish the few individuals who kill people, and leave the reast to continue preaching about "peaceful ethnic cleansing", spreading ideas of racial purity and removal of others.

And then of course, that fascist group of ethnic cleansers becomes the law.

"Free speech" has never been complete, in any country. There has always been some speech is illegal. Encouragement of any kind of ethnic cleansing needs to be more than just socially unacceptable. People say any speech limitation is unacceptable, and then are okay of course with things like slander, perjury, and other speech they find harmful to others and their system of justice.

So why not talks of ethnic cleansing too? Because "Muh free speech!"?

Going to have to do better than that with all of the speech people already find to be acceptably outside the law.
    2014 Gamergate: "If you want games without hyper sexualized female characters and representation, then learn to code!"
    2023: "What's with all these massively successful games with ugly (realistic) women? How could this have happened?!"

10+ Year Old Account
    Wow you typed all that and didn't actually make a point - impressive
    I guess not if you actually have to read words and stuff.

- - - Updated - - -

Essentially he said "if you are a nazi you're a nazi" - I think I knew that
    Well then you can read but comprehension just isn't your thing. Richard Spencer is no victim, and there will be controversial and unpopular guest visiting colleges long after he's won a guest spot on Roseanne or Celebrity Big Brother. However any time any place where you wish to speak and incite violence and hatred, yes, you are going to have problems and those that are going to want to speak right back.
    Milli Vanilli, Bigger than Elvis

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by X Amadeus X View Post
    Again more nonsense, your RS supports Trump who open advocates peace with Russia and Putin a former KGB communist, so that would make RS as much as a communist as MLKjr.
    Have I read this correct? Peace with Russia is bad?

Why are you so Nazi focused? What about communists that killed far more people then Nazi's and kept killing them 50 years after WW 2? You don't have anything to say about that?

Quote Originally Posted by Algy View Post
    TLDR - Man that wants ethnic cleansing, I mean peaceful ethnic cleansing sorry PC brigade, stops having fun when violence is used against his ideology of violence.
    The funny part is this has brought more advertising towards his ideals than any college tour would have. The people that would have went will still listen to his podcast, youtube channel and where ever else he is broadcasting but this has broadened his audience by all the media attention he received. he basically played antifa like a fiddle and now gets to play the me against the world card that his followers will use. This is the same thing Trump did to win the election, use the liberal media for free advertisement. Trump wrote the playbook and now others are using it.

Quote Originally Posted by Ragedaug View Post
    So the liberals attacked by Antifa and the boy with alopecia...they were really Alt-Right....gotcha

I have to give you at least a little credit for delineating a difference between alt-right and conservative, so well done there. But considering almost all the rallies Antifa has violently protested have been standard conservative rallies, I am really curious what your definition of a conservative is, if it's not "run-on-the-mill Republican".

"Standard Conservative Rally"

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Elba View Post
    Being against fascists seems like a worthwhile value to me.
    even though the antifa group has other goals than fighting "facism" like invading business they dont agree with, destroying public property, blocking traffic and doing things that if anything promote facism but hey, all the video evidence doesnt mean anything to people i guess

Quote Originally Posted by Daelak View Post
    BLM is intolerant of police brutality. Are you saying we should entertain and condone police brutality in the name of fairness and tolerance?
    Keep telling yourself that. Maybe one day you'll actually believe it.

- - - Updated - - -

Well it's not being angry it's being clear and focused on what the problem is instead of waffling in the middle and just acting like none of it matters like you clearly seem to. You aren't talking left vs right, you really aren't talking about anything, you never do, because you really have nothing to say.

You aren't alone though plenty of people sputtering utter nonsense because they really never bothered to look at or consider how dangerous Richard Spencer is and what he believes, and I am not talking about hurting people's feelings.

When you co op Nazi Propaganda, and you speak in tones that make people believe you are a Nazi and espouse white supremacist views, then you get lumped in with all the rest, and the history on that and the current is that white supremacist kill people, the Nazi's murdered Millions.

Your whataboutism is pathetic, Antifa isn't actually a thing at all! Waving a flag in and of itself doesn't suddenly make you a member of Antifa, and having views that suggest Communism got some things right, doesn't suddenly make you a communist or down with Stalin.

Actions we are talking about actions here, as for Protesters, equating a few morons who destroyed property, and may have been baiting into a fight, doesn't equate to running 19 people down. and murdering someone.

- - - Updated - - -

Except Antifa isn't a thing and BLM has never committed violence or murdered anyone.
    Uh huh...right.
    STRESS
    The confusion caused when one's mind
    overrides the body's basic
    desire to choke the living shit out of
    some jerk who desperately needs it

Quote Originally Posted by GennGreymane View Post
    Had? Oh I still have it. @Thepersona
    I still miss the warp ins
    when all of the shit goes down, they will be needed
    Forgive my english, as i'm not a native speaker

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Pagan Fears View Post
    Have I read this correct? Peace with Russia is bad?

Why are you so Nazi focused? What about communists that killed far more people then Nazi's and kept killing them 50 years after WW 2? You don't have anything to say about that?
    No, I don't have anything to say about your whataboutism and nonsense/ Communist are dead, and there is nobody currently lifting their banner and advocating killing anyone for the color of their skin.

Exactly. Ben Shapiro, the most targeted and attacked person by the Alt-Right
    Pretty sure Heather Heyer is the most targeted and attacked person by the Alt-Right.

because of his severe criticism of Trump,
    severe criticism

has had his speeches attacked by Antifa. The yarmulke wearing Jew has been called a Nazi by Antifa
    A lot of people protest him cuz he is a religious fundamentalist who attacks LGBT people.

(like when they call Milo a racist, homophobe).
    Well Milo is a racist. And said himself he wishes he wasn't gay and keeps attacking other LGBT people.

If Jewish Ben Shapiro, hated by the Alt-Right, is a Nazi, then everyone is a Nazi - which actually makes no one a Nazi, which makes the word "Nazi" meaningless, which means Antifa is now just running around punching, kicking and stoning anyone they disagree with..or anyone who happens to get in their way. Cities have been paying out half a million in security to protect the campus and students from Antifa whenever any conservative comes to talk.
    Everyone I don't like is Antifa. Also you use a loooot of hyperbole that you hopefully can back up.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by raveger View Post
    even though the antifa group has other goals than fighting "facism" like invading business they dont agree with, destroying public property, blocking traffic and doing things that if anything promote facism but hey, all the video evidence doesnt mean anything to people i guess
    Eh, I think shooting up churches and running over people with cars is worse than a few broken windows. But that's just me I guess.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Toxsins View Post
    Is Sargon of Akkad Alt-Right?
    Sargon is a moron who makes money by toadying to 'em. He's a useful idiot.

Quote Originally Posted by Toxsins View Post
    Is Yaron Brook Alt-Right?
    Who?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by derpkitteh View Post
    trolling isn't harassment.
    In many cases it is.

Quote Originally Posted by derpkitteh View Post
    i guess societies can't last forever. modernity seems to reset every few thousand years. it happened with rome, it'll happen with us, it probably happened before rome too. it's just a shame to lose all that progress in the name of false progress.
    "Society will fall because Hitlerlover1488 was convicted for stalking/threatening/spamming some women who have opinions about pop culture on twitter"

"Standard Conservative Rally"
    Standard Antifa protest.

So long as that's applied to ALL intolerant groups, Antifa
    Yeah... antifa are the ones intolerant of the Nazis intolerance. Seems you didn't get the comic.

BLM, etc. I'd have no complaint.
    What are BLM intolerant of? Besides police brutality.

10+ Year Old Account
    Pretty sure Heather Heyer is the most targeted and attacked person by the Alt-Right.

severe criticism

A lot of people protest him cuz he is a religious fundamentalist who attacks LGBT people.

Well Milo is a racist. And said himself he wishes he wasn't gay and keeps attacking other LGBT people.

Everyone I don't like is Antifa. Also you use a loooot of hyperbole that you hopefully can back up.

- - - Updated - - -

Eh, I think shooting up churches and running over people with cars is worse than a few broken windows. But that's just me I guess.

- - - Updated - - -

Sargon is a moron who makes money by toadying to 'em. He's a useful idiot.

Who?

- - - Updated - - -

In many cases it is.

"Society will fall because Hitlerlover1488 was convicted for stalking/threatening/spamming some women who have opinions about pop culture on twitter"

As he stated on Joe Rogan, and the cliche that just because someone is black, or gay they can't hate themselves, it's like Stacey Dash talking out of her neck about black issues, when she neither has the education or experience outside of being black. If you don't care about your color don't try to pretend to speak for everyone except yourself, and if Milo like Stacey has something to say then quiet hiding behind your labels.

Deleted
    No, I don't have anything to say about your whataboutism and nonsense/ Communist are dead, and there is nobody currently lifting their banner and advocating killing anyone for the color of their skin.
    You haven't answered my first question.

So you are OK with one group killing millions but not the other?

Nazi's are dead as well, neo-nazi's aren't killing anyone.

China, North Korea, Laos, Vietnam and Cuba are still ruled by communist parties.

Your escapism just proves your ignorance and bias.