Page 18 of 88 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Fencers View Post
    These Marvel films are one of the most female friendly mainstream franchises ever.
    Uhm, okay...

Not sure how that tied in to the previous two sentences.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by fakaroonie View Post
    How does Surtur compare to Thanos in terms of power? Or full powered Surtur vs Odin ? I'm so curious how he scales at full power with other powerful beings.
    It depend on the author, Surtur and Odin are god like beings who can shatter worlds by ther own "natural" power. Thanos is "only" a demi-god in power, he can not shatter worlds by his own power but need external helpe.... like using his own robotic space-dreadnought that he did buid himself.

If Thanos would succeed in lets say collect all infinity gems... it will bost his power from demi-god to suprime-god over the universe, and give him ultimate power and then he can for exampel kill of half the beings in the universe with a finger klick.....

Quote Originally Posted by Beste Kerel View Post
    Uhm, okay...

Not sure how that tied in to the previous two sentences.
    Chris Evans is hot.

Quote Originally Posted by AlexisSanchez View Post
    Careful you'll pull something if you keep up like that
    Translation: "You're right, I'm wrong, but I can't admit that so I'll just try go 'u mad lol' and think I won the discussion."

Got it. <thumbs up>

What we haven't seen in any of the trailers yet is Hulk in any meaningful action.

Theory/spoiler
    I assume that it is Bruce Banner in the hulkbuster armor. Since Tony and that team seem to be in a different location than Wakanda. And once the swarm of beasts takes down the hulkbuster armor then Hulk enters the fray.

What chance does Hulk stand against Thanos?

Quote Originally Posted by Cassanova Frankenstein View Post
    Translation: "You're right, I'm wrong, but I can't admit that so I'll just try go 'u mad lol' and think I won the discussion."

Got it. <thumbs up>
    Or option B - you're not worth the letters/effort. You cant even make a point without resorting to saying fuck spam. And you believe in myths, not much to discuss.

Quote Originally Posted by Gallahadd View Post
    Indeed, they're CLEARLY grooming Spiderman to be the next leader, they've confirmed that the next phase is going to be Spider lead. Having him there to witness the death of the previous leader... It couldn't be more fitting.
    Im Positive a ~19 year old is NOT the next leader of the Avengers.

- - - Updated - - -

Chris Evans is hot.
    Beard or longer hair? Which you like more? IMO beards are overdone but them locks......
    READ and be less Ignorant.

Deleted
    Some random ideas:

1.Is there gonna be an "Avengers Assemble!!" in this movie or are they gonna wait for IW:2 ? ( for those who didnt noticed we havent heard it yet and there's even some hints when the character seems to be about to say it and then ...fade to black).

2. The romantic connection between Natasha and Banner is clearly built to develop a "Hulk angry" moment. Zero doubts about it. I would put money on the table. In some moment in this film or the next one Natasha is gonna get seriously injured and then the puny writters are gonna go all crazy on "Hulk is strongest there is".

3. I agree the final blow is gonna be delivered by one of Thanos daughters. MCU loves this "cosmic justice" moments.

4. It's too early to think about next Phase (specially given that buying Fox is probably gonna redefine MCU). I'm not seeing any major deaths in this film and to be honest,very few on the next one. I don't see the "Take my legacy and do something with it" but more a "Magical Cosmical Dimensional Whateveryoucallit" event that resets the counter. I dont see any of the current actors taking the shield or the hammer or the helmet.

5. Not even the hulk on steroids is gonna be able to lift the money this movie is gonna make.

6. MCU has a problem with villains that is (I think) the only consensus fans have. Marvel has always been an universe where villains have as many fans as the heroes themselves.There's no FF without Doom,there's no X-men without Magneto .... On MCU they are a bit dull and uninteresting and I think they are having the same problem again.
    Sure Thanos could be an awesome villain but Im afraid the Black Order ( Thanos superteam) is gonna have the "we really don't affect the narrative" syndrome. Now that's a problem that I already have with the Shiar Imperial Guard... they are supposed to be the most powerful heroes of many (many!!) worlds and yet they are basically pounded by every earth supergroup. Is this gonna happen to the Black Order? Among 2 millions of superpowered beings you choose the ones that everyone defeat?

Quote Originally Posted by IIamaKing View Post
    Beard or longer hair? Which you like more? IMO beards are overdone but them locks......
    Both! The beard and the hair are working for him big time. He looked too boyish without the beard.

They also gave Bucky the long flowing locks and chopped Thor's hair.

This entire franchise is so expertly and carefully designed to have sex appeal to heterosexual women. Well done subtlety, Marvel.
    Last edited by Fencers; 2018-03-19 at 05:47 PM.

This entire franchise is soi expertly and carefully designed to have sex appeal to heterosexual women. Well done subtlety, Marvel.
    Yes marvel are breaking new grounds by hiring physically attractive actors.

7+ Year Old Account
    Yes marvel are breaking new grounds by hiring physically attractive actors.
    And it's not like comic book source material wasn't drawn in a "handsome" way. They are superheroes afterall :v

Quote Originally Posted by Redwyrm View Post
    What we haven't seen in any of the trailers yet is Hulk in any meaningful action.

Theory/spoiler
    I assume that it is Bruce Banner in the hulkbuster armor. Since Tony and that team seem to be in a different location than Wakanda. And once the swarm of beasts takes down the hulkbuster armor then Hulk enters the fray.

What chance does Hulk stand against Thanos?
    And you can also see a red Iron Man suit flying over Hulkbuster in the trailer to strengthen that theory.

Quote Originally Posted by Makabreska View Post
    And it's not like comic book source material wasn't drawn in a "handsome" way. They are superheroes afterall :v
    Cant fight crime without an 8 pack of abs and a chest the size of a motorbike

7+ Year Old Account
    Cant fight crime without an 8 pack of abs and a chest the size of a motorbike
    Superhero ethos and all, but even Ant Man had one. Didn't know they had such a good training programs in the slammer.

Quote Originally Posted by Chief Bennett View Post
    Does Spiderman not exist in your mind?
    How shocking that you can't keep up with the conversation. Completely and utterly shocking.

10+ Year Old Account
    Have none of you read the infinity gauntlet?

Spoiler: Every hero dies. Every. single. one.

Quote Originally Posted by Beazy View Post
    Have none of you read the infinity gauntlet?

Spoiler: Every hero dies. Every. single. one.
    The marvel movies air more on the side of realism compared to the comics. Everyone dying would be quite immersion breaking on film because you know they will just be magic'd back somehow and it would also be a massive tone change to kill everyone.

Deleted
    *Cough* Warmachine *Cough*
    fixed your flaw Mr. I dont read comics.....

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Gallahadd View Post
    Indeed, they're CLEARLY grooming Spiderman to be the next leader
    ROFLMAO. yeah not gonna happen.

10+ Year Old Account
    The marvel movies air more on the side of realism compared to the comics. Everyone dying would be quite immersion breaking on film because you know they will just be magic'd back somehow and it would also be a massive tone change to kill everyone.
    Yeah, I'm not sure how the battle with Thanos is going to go. If hes not able to kill every hero with the literal snap of his fingers, its going to downplay the power of the gauntlet. The gems make Thanos a literal all powerful god in the comics.

We watched them introduce Adam Warlock in GG2, so we know whos going to end up with the gauntlet, but is he going to take it from a charred Nebula corpse like in IG or will he battle Thanos? Either way, all the heroes have to die for warlock/nebula to rez them.
    Last edited by Beazy; 2018-03-19 at 06:54 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Cassanova Frankenstein View Post
    How shocking that you can't keep up with the conversation. Completely and utterly shocking.
    I feel like your posts would be more efficient if they just read "just put me on ignore."

Well, we aren't even sure he will get all of the stone/gems by the end of Infinity War. We see him with two. And know that two others are within easy reach (Vision's and Strange's). We don't know where the soul stone is and the Aether (forget which stone this is) is with the Collector and No Where near Earth. So, at most, he gets four in this movie. Possibly the Aether's in a post credit scene.