Thread: Vulpera LoL

Page 1 of 3
LastLast

Vulpera LoL

I just had to post when I saw this. This made me laugh at the state of the game. Sure I am Vanilla advocate, but this just goes to show how far the game has gone since it was once great. At first I checked the date assuming this was April fools day. But it is not.

Then I thought maybe, just maybe, Blizz is putting this in the game to kill Classic. See they might be trying to make retail wow, so lame that every LFR/transmog/LFG/carebear player will need a new home and they can inundate the Classic community with a bunch of people who don't know why #nochanges has gained such a large following.

While I love any good opportunity to criticize game developers from Blizz, it is obvious that if this is a real thing, they don't care about the game anymore. What is next, Pandas..... or maybe something else to pander to Eastern audience?

#rememberwhenwowwasgood

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Sabever View Post
    I just had to post when I saw this. This made me laugh at the state of the game. Sure I am Vanilla advocate, but this just goes to show how far the game has gone since it was once great. At first I checked the date assuming this was April fools day. But it is not.

Then I thought maybe, just maybe, Blizz is putting this in the game to kill Classic. See they might be trying to make retail wow, so lame that every LFR/transmog/LFG/carebear player will need a new home and they can inundate the Classic community with a bunch of people who don't know why #nochanges has gained such a large following.

While I love any good opportunity to criticize game developers from Blizz, it is obvious that if this is a real thing, they don't care about the game anymore. What is next, Pandas..... or maybe something else to pander to Eastern audience?

#rememberwhenwowwasgood
    ?????......

10+ Year Old Account
    Land of human potential (and non-toxic masculinity)
    As DJ Khaled said: "Another one".

#rememberwhenwowwasgood
    just leaving this here : Vulpera were a thing since War of the Ancient buddy ..

7+ Year Old Account

#rememberwhenwowwasgood
    yeah man vanilla was so great, talking bears, snakes, cows, fish, frogs, dragons, lizards, birds.... nah that is fine
    talking foxes!!!! nah this game is fucking shit.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by valax View Post
    ??? really?
    Quote Originally Posted by Varodoc View Post
    My ideas are objectively good

#whocares #stilllame

7+ Year Old Account
    #whocares #stilllame
    yeah man vanilla was shit, talking cows as a playable race, fucking trash game, now even worse with talking foxes
    im glad you agree vanilla was absolute shit, why else would you make a thread about "animal races" when vanilla had animal races from day 1.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by FelPlague View Post
    yeah man vanilla was so great, talking bears, snakes, cows, fish, frogs, dragons, lizards, birds.... nah that is fine

- - - Updated - - -

??? really?
    I think it's because they give off the japanime vibe, which is something that doesn't fit into WoW very well imo.

Quote Originally Posted by FelPlague View Post

- - - Updated - - -

??? really?
    check the wiki pages about wild gods , among the unnamed ones you'll find description of many of the races we got along the way trough expansions

#rememberwhenwowwasgood
    This post is so badly constructed and hard to follow it has to be a troll because no one out there could seriously be that inept.

#whocares #stilllame
    your whining is lame ,pal.

7+ Year Old Account
    check the wiki pages about wild gods , among the unnamed ones you'll find description of many of the races we got along the way trough expansions

wow yeah.

Oh another one. Wait here a sec, gonna grab the popcorn and butter. Obviously I won’t need to bring my own salt.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ruargh
    I'm baffled that something this simple can be so hard for some people... I guess we can't blame blizzard for dumbing down the game any longer, because apparently it very much needed :

10+ Year Old Account

#rememberwhenwowwasgood
    Because your random opinion on one race totally needed a topic.

#rememberwhenpeopledidntwhineabouteverysinglegoddamnedthingaboutWoW
    Appreciate your time with friends and family while they're here. Don't wait until they're gone to tell them what they mean to you.

Reforged Gone Wrong The Stormbringer's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Premium
    Quote Originally Posted by Crayola Memes View Post
    I think it's because they give off the japanime vibe, which is something that doesn't fit into WoW very well imo.
    They really don't, and the fact that people try to use this as a negative is pathetic. "Female Worgen are too pretty! They're like something out of an anime! Totally furry!" "Ugh, Pandaren? That's totally like some Asian crap, we don't need it!"

Different strokes for different folks. Warcraft has had Asian influences since WC3. Get over it.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Arrashi View Post
    As DJ Khaled said: "Another one".
    You smart. You loyal. I appreciate you.

lol, whatever it takes to make yourselves feel important or distinguished I guess. "I don't like this thing, so CLEARLY it's an attempt to make the objectivity shitter version of the game look good! /crazed laughter"

Vanilla advocates are the cranky old men of this community, constantly shouting at clouds.

10+ Year Old Account
    Your post made me "LoL".

your whining is lame ,pal.
    not whining. laughing at you being stuck with this game. ROFL. best part is you continue to justify this stupidity.

Quote Originally Posted by The Stormbringer View Post
    They really don't, and the fact that people try to use this as a negative is pathetic. "Female Worgen are too pretty! They're like something out of an anime! Totally furry!" "Ugh, Pandaren? That's totally like some Asian crap, we don't need it!"

Different strokes for different folks. Warcraft has had Asian influences since WC3. Get over it.

- - - Updated - - -

You smart. You loyal. I appreciate you.
    the only thing that bothered me about pandaria was the fact their architecture is just RL chinese temple architecture stereotype , they kinda could have put a bit more fantasy there

Quote Originally Posted by The Stormbringer View Post

Even more strange...... anthropomorphic characters commonly seen as furries are exceedingly rare in anime. There are VERY few of them. Most anime don't go past the ears/tail on characters.

It's really a bigger thing in the West, yet there's all these "Asian crap MMO" accusations.