Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ...
    I'd like to drop that.

The quest revamp as it stands, is actually older than the original Vanilla - Wrath quest stream in Kalimdor and Eastern Kingdoms.

I think 6 years versus soon to be 10 when BfA is finished... shows they really should update.

Reforged Gone Wrong The Stormbringer's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Premium
    I wish. A revamp to the Draenei and Belf starting zones is so ridiculously over-due, that I wouldn't even care that much if they left the art assets mostly the same. I wish they would so we could get proper flying and such there, but I'd take fucking anything at this point. It's not gonna happen, though.

Still, they are doing some unexpected updates to zones in BfA. Arathi Highlands looks absolutely gorgeous.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Usandu View Post
    So with Silvermoon and Exodar becoming last bastions of defense on each respective continent, according to Q&A Do you think they will actually get some proper revamp? Or at least will they be "attached" to their proper continent instead of being a part of old TBC map? I would love to be able to at least fly there.
    Respective factions don't wanna bother with capturing them because they are hollow, can't fly there and u get a loading screen when entering.

10+ Year Old Account
    Well now with rumours of Silvermoon area becoming a war front, there is even higher chance of at least one of them being updated for flying etc. I only wonder if it would stay as separate land or would they merge it with proper Eastern Kingdoms map. Anyway, we could ask same thing for exodar
    Last edited by Usandu; 2018-11-13 at 10:03 PM.