Page 11 of 13 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Haidaes View Post
    It's another silly races for silly people. Be glad, when you see one you immediately know you don't want to deal with the person behind the character. Move on. Here and in the future.
    Yes, please. Believe us when we say we don't want you in our groups either. Thankfully, rational human beings are still (for now, anyway) in the majority and we'll have plenty of other people to group with.

Quote Originally Posted by rosso View Post
    Same attitude with any DH or any Belf with platekini
    I welcome any to do this, please. It's going to be lonely in that queue when some posters are excluding people because of their choice to play the available characters.

Quote Originally Posted by Winter Blossom View Post
    I’m literally checking the front page here everyday, waiting for the official announcement that Vulpera will be an Allied race. I so love this race. Please make it so, Blizzard!
    I'm with ya on that one. They aesthetically are a furrier version of my favorite race of all time, the Asura from Guild Wars.

Deleted
    I think they are extremely cute.

And if Gnomes or Goblins Deathknight who tank a 20 meters dragon makes sense, Vulpera do aswell.

Love them actually.

Quote Originally Posted by taub View Post
    The hormone problems and trolling aside, i agree that vulpera really dont fit into the game. :S

Vulpera-style races are common in asian mmo's but its really weird to see it in wow. i was sceptical towards the pandas and still dont like them, but at least they have a big part of the lore. vulperas are at an entierly different level of childish/cutish and a lot of people are saying "if you dont like it, dont play it" but thats not really the issue here. its weird for them to even be playable at all cause they do not fit the game.

to me those vulperas smell like "generic free to play (pay to win) asian mmo". dont want to look at wow in this way.
    They're not deliberately cutified. Blizz just didn't deviate much from Fennecs. What little we've seen of them they're actually decidedly less nice than Pandaren.

Quote Originally Posted by InsaneOstrich View Post
    I have no intension to play vulpera if they even become playable. But now i seriously hope they will be the next thing added, just to piss of insecure dude-bro's like OP.

I will personally make a male vulpera rogue and use a mog that covers as little of him as possible. I'm taking suggestions for a name.
    Hm, well, shigeru miyamoto-san invented fox mcCloud from star fox, so maybe Shiveru? too obscure?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by ababmer View Post
    It doesn't fit into the lore, this game isn't an anime furry convention, it's western fantasy.

If you think it fits into the game and want to play it then i seriously suggest you get your testosterone levels checked by a medical professional (seriously)
    Bye Felicia!

Seriously, if you're to go all emo about changes to a game, then I would suggest you to leave. And no, there is no problem with my testosterone level, it is actually a little above normal. So, I suggest you go to your own doctor, because something is stuck up your ass if you're raging over this.
    FOMO: "Fear Of Missing Out", also commonly known as people with a mental issue of managing time and activities, many expecting others to fit into their schedule so they don't miss out on things to come. If FOMO becomes a problem for you, do seek help, it can be a very unhealthy lifestyle..

No one tell him about the Redwall series I'm not sure if he could handle the fact that it is a book series about anthropomorphic animals and written by a western author.

Quote Originally Posted by WintersLegion View Post
    No one tell him about the Redwall series I'm not sure if he could handle the fact that it is a book series about anthropomorphic animals and written by a western author.
    Or greek gods. Or roman ones. Or, well, just about any western mythology or fairy tales.

Anthropomorphic animals are about as old as storytelling itself.

OP should be banned, tbh. Nothing but trolling and flaming in this thread from them.

Quote Originally Posted by Shadowsgrace View Post
    they would not waste the time to skin them in just "skivvies" like PC races are, if they were only going to be NPCs. NPC's have their Armor and weapons as part of their model Skin.
    More than that, they have customization for the faces and the like. Most NPC races are either already in game models with customization, or they all look virtually the same. It's a pretty safe best this will be a thing anyway. It was hinted at Blizzcon too.

15+ Year Old Account
    I didn't really care about them, but knowing that it makes people like the OP this irrationally angry is probably enough to get me to roll one.

Getting Vulpera means we're getting Sethrak as well and that is what makes me excited.
    MAGA - Make Alliance Great Again

Funny thing is, people who make these kind of threads are probably furries in denial.

Anyway, I don't see myself playing as one simply because I don't like short races (the gear looks bad and you are too short). Do I mind if others play them? No. Do I hate the race itself? No, I think they look neat.

I like the diversity of the races. I don't want the world to only consist of humans,orcs and elves.

Quote Originally Posted by ababmer View Post
    It doesn't fit into the lore, this game isn't an anime furry convention, it's western fantasy.(seriously)
    Given we have Asian pandas, Africanesque monkey people, Russian space cows and Norse giants, I'd say it's more global, not western. The pandas alone veto pretty much any argument about it not being an anime furry convention. Samurai Pizza Cats anyone?

Deleted
    There are all kinds of anthro animals in the game already so what difference does adding a few more really make?

7+ Year Old Account
    As a huge fan of the Ratchet & Clank series, I for one would be very happy if we got Lombaxes-- I mean, Vulpera as a playable race.

I think it's great for folks who are into that kind of stuff (similar to the small/cute race in FFXIV - I can't remember what they are called). It's not for me personally, but if others enjoy it, then I'm ok with it.

Quote Originally Posted by Arrashi View Post
    Do we need another "I mad at fox people" thread. You really aren't unique or special enough to warrant another thread.
    We need these threads as much as we need "High elves allied race" threads.

Threaten to kill oneself over the look of a toon in the first sentence.
    Suggests everyone else needs treatment in the second.

Checks out.

(Sure this was pointed out by now, but not on the first page, and can't be arsed to read 11 pages of drivel).

Quote Originally Posted by Amathricus View Post
    Samurai Pizza Cats anyone?
    They've got more fur than any turtle ever had!