Page 7 of 10 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    I am Murloc!
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Masark View Post
    Genocide and the defence/denial/avocation of it.
    Specific, real life example?

Quote Originally Posted by Kuntantee View Post
    Except PKK is a terrorist organization. You have sympathy for a terrorist organization.
    That classification has been struck down by the General Court of the EU as the EU never provided enough grounds for it.

http://curia.europa.eu/juris/documen...t=1&cid=408346

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by scelero View Post
    The only reason you would hide a lie, is if it's the truth.
    It's funny how you don't see legislation trying to stop anti vaxxers or flat earthers, since it's clear to most people that those people are idiots. However, point out certain ideologies are against everything western society stands for, and then it seems that those opinions need to be swept under the rug for "the good of everyone."
    You're getting exactly what you deserve.

Quote Originally Posted by Flarelaine View Post
    That classification has been struck down by the General Court of the EU as the EU never provided enough grounds for it.

http://curia.europa.eu/juris/documen...t=1&cid=408346
    What classification you need? They are killing civilians.

Are they, now? Last I looked at the news I saw the Turkish Army bulldozing a Kurdish town. Not even in Turkey.

10+ Year Old Account
    I'd think most social media outlets would already be in favor of blocking/removing most extremist/dangerous views. I assume the only reason they may not be able to is just the size/scope of data they have to police and the extra money required to do it.
    Quote Originally Posted by Moon Blade View Post
    There's nothing for casuals to do, beyond pretend they are raiders in LFR.

By that classification, pretty much every country on the planet could be labeled a terrorist entity, at least in some point in their history. And indeed, turkish state at this point is engaging in terrorism more than the pkk, so you might want to reconsider that stance.
    "It's just like I always said! You can do battle with strength, you can do battle with wits, but no weapon can beat a great pair of tits!"

LOVE IT!!!
    Lets see EU tell google and microsoft etc to shut down, ummmmm, then what the heck will they run their computers on?
    Linux? The entire EU parliement will suddenly all go to Linux?
    EU might be big, but even them can't force a company the size of google or microsoft to do anything they don't want too
    and in the end the response they might get from either company is this.....
    "If you don't like what we sell/use, then stop using it"

and sure, the companies might make algorythms(sp?) that exclude all the things peeps want,
    but then, who polices the police and such, who is to say what to exclude or not, popular demand?
    Lets go back just to pre-WW2, then germans was loved and their ideas of purity was adored
    what sets policy nowadays?
    only a short time ago such things as homosexuality was a crime
    what comes next?
    what sets policy?
    are we as humankind evolving and making rules as we go along?
    who is to police the policing?

and then....who is to pay for all the extra work that these companies have to put down
    to make these changes? cause it sure as heck wont be cheap.

send the bill to EU parliament?
    Last edited by Jotunhammer; 2018-03-19 at 04:30 PM. Reason: added stuff

Quote Originally Posted by tumppu View Post
    By that classification, pretty much every country on the planet could be labeled a terrorist entity, at least in some point in their history. And indeed, turkish state at this point is engaging in terrorism more than the pkk, so you might want to reconsider that stance.
    Okay, since killing civilians is not an issue for Europeans. We can kill Kurds as much as we like.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Flarelaine View Post
    Are they, now? Last I looked at the news I saw the Turkish Army bulldozing a Kurdish town. Not even in Turkey.
    You know what? Fuck it. We will keep killing Kurds and you will keep crying.
    Last edited by Kuntantee; 2018-03-19 at 07:06 PM.

Deleted
    LOL @ people saying Facebook and Google should block EU

I am Murloc!
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by adam86shadow View Post
    LOL @ people saying Facebook and Google should block EU
    naaah, EU (better said: some governments) will order telecommunication to stop access.

I don't see how you could realistically do this as much as I would love to see it done.

10+ Year Old Account
    Salisbury, Rhodesia & Leiden , The Netherlands
    Quote Originally Posted by Destump View Post
    facebook and google are US based companies. They should only follow US law in my opinion and give the EU the finger.
    Never and nowhere has law ever worked this way. Nor is it even remotely imaginable. Please read a book.
    "This is no swaggering askari, no Idi Amin Dada, heavyweight boxing champion of the King's African Rifles, nor some wide shouldered, medal-strewn Nigerian general. This is an altogether more dangerous dictator - an intellectual, a spitefull African Robespierre who has outlasted them all." - The Fear: Robert Mugabe and the martyrdom of Zimbabwe, Peter Godwin.

facebook and google are US based companies. They should only follow US law in my opinion and give the EU the finger.
    When they decide to pay their fair share of taxes maybe we'll talk.

Quote Originally Posted by Hubcap View Post
    The EU just loves to attack successful American corporations.
    This totally narrative totally became reality and not a repeat of your conspiracy theory/some weird victim complex on behalf of US corporations combo repeat of your thread about EUC fining Google for breaking EU anti-trust laws where you embarrassed yourself more and more with each subsequent post.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kangodo View Post
    Does the CIA pay you for your bullshit or are you just bootlicking in your free time?
    Quote Originally Posted by Mirishka View Post
    I'm quite tired of people who dislike something/disagree with something while attacking/insulting anyone that disagrees. Its as if at some point, people forgot how opinions work.

10+ Year Old Account
    thats not how it works
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    Crabs have been removed from the game... because if I see another one I’m just going to totally lose it. *sobbing* I’m sorry, I just can’t right now... I just... OK just give me a minute, I’ll be OK..

You know what? Fuck it. We will keep killing Kurds and you will keep crying.
    Spoken like a true paragon of morality from the most moral nation that's at least partially in Europe.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kangodo View Post
    Does the CIA pay you for your bullshit or are you just bootlicking in your free time?
    Quote Originally Posted by Mirishka View Post
    I'm quite tired of people who dislike something/disagree with something while attacking/insulting anyone that disagrees. Its as if at some point, people forgot how opinions work.

I rarely ever agree with anyone praising capitalism, but I have to agree with Scott Galloway, who wrote that Amazon, Apple, Facebook, and Google need to be broken up.
    He says that the most powerful person in the world is
    Mark Zuckerberg who has as assembled a community more vast than Christianity -- 2.2 billion people -- and has license to take the mood up or down. He is not elected, cannot be removed from office, and last year tried to get his shareholders to agree to a three-class share holder system where he could end up owning none of the company and still control it. Facebook is the most successful thing in the history of mankind. It has been weaponized by foreign actors.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Shadowferal View Post
    Facebook is the most successful thing in the history of mankind.
    HAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHA, can't be further from the truth. That CEO should be brandished as a terrorist supporter and imprisoned for lifetime, his company should be forcibly dissolved and all its ill-gained profits split evenly amongst all countries.

Quote Originally Posted by Lei Shi View Post
    HAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHA, can't be further from the truth.
    What do you think you know?