Poll: How do you feel about playable vulpera?

Page 2 of 16 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    I find Void Elves far more ridiculous than Vulpera.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by TheEaterofSouls View Post
    Sop it looks like playable Vulpera are basically confirmed as an allied race. I'm very curious to see the overall mindset of these forums. I honestly, don't know if people are legit butthurt or just trying to follow the furry hate meme ingrained into internet culture. What is your honest feeling towards playable vulpera. Blizzard knows alot of people are excited to play as them, and the customization outclasses most non-human NPC races. Are you happy about Vulpera? Do you not care either way? Or are you mad? Maybe so mad you'll leave the game?
    I feel furious about it, I feel furious that we have so many shit vulpera threads - oh, sorry, the question was about Vulpera being playable, oh, I'm fine with that. I don't mind. I think they remind me of Ratchet, hehe. I would most likely make one.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by ro9ue View Post
    I find Void Elves far more ridiculous than Vulpera.
    Me too, mate, me too. That, and Lightforged.
    FOMO: "Fear Of Missing Out", also commonly known as people with a mental issue of managing time and activities, many expecting others to fit into their schedule so they don't miss out on things to come. If FOMO becomes a problem for you, do seek help, it can be a very unhealthy lifestyle..

The Unstoppable Force Lorgar Aurelian's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    Won’t play them will enjoy killing them like I do gnomes and goblins.

I don't see how they make sense as a playable race. They are just randomly made up new mobs while there are other far more established races that should've been allied races by now, like ogres for Horde and furbolgs for Alliance. If they make Vulpera playable it looks more like they just want to try to appeal to the furries. And I always found furries to be kinda freaky with their obsessions of turning animals into humanoids, even the animatronics of FNAF suffer this kind of fate.

Warchief
    7+ Year Old Account
    At the end of the day, it won't matter what race people pick because you will be just another nameplate in a raidframe window and the people playing them won't even see their character because they will be too busy staring at meters and their action bar until they die in fire.

The Unstoppable Force Lorgar Aurelian's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by clevin View Post
    Pretty much this. It's not the furry thing or even the cute thing (though that's a negative to me... things shouldnt be added just because 'omg CUTE'). It's that they have zero grounding in the WoW world and if added it's pretty much a move to cater to the cuteness brigade. Adding existing animal races? Sure because they have grounding in WoW. Dreaming up stuff and adding them... eh.
    You are aware litteraly every race has zero grounding in warcraft until that grounding is made right?

if they make them neutral like the pandas i see no problem with it. if not well bleh i would be upset.

Alliance has officially become the faction of furries, lol (assuming they ARE alliance, which I hope they are)

I’m excited regardless, they look really good so far, can’t wait to find out the classes!
    Stoneskin, Mana Spring, Wrath of Air, Totem of Wrath...

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by TheEaterofSouls View Post
    Sop it looks like playable Vulpera are basically confirmed as an allied race. I'm very curious to see the overall mindset of these forums. I honestly, don't know if people are legit butthurt or just trying to follow the furry hate meme ingrained into internet culture. What is your honest feeling towards playable vulpera. Blizzard knows alot of people are excited to play as them, and the customization outclasses most non-human NPC races. Are you happy about Vulpera? Do you not care either way? Or are you mad? Maybe so mad you'll leave the game?
    Nice, a thread about Vulpera possibly being an allied race. We certainly needed yet another one.

Quote Originally Posted by Gehco View Post
    I feel furious about it, I feel furious that we have so many shit vulpera threads - oh, sorry, the question was about Vulpera being playable, oh, I'm fine with that. I don't mind. I think they remind me of Ratchet, hehe. I would most likely make one.
    Don't you mean furrious?

I am genuinely sorry for this.

Quote Originally Posted by gummiebear007 View Post
    Never judge a book by its cover. Cute shouldn't stop you from embracing a new race into a fantasy world. They could be the deadliest allies the Horde has ever seen.
    I think it's mentioned somewhere that vulpera are pretty violent. I can't find anything official about that, but I hope it's true.

EDIT:
    They apparently use plague bombs made from an area called Plaguerot to bomb the sethrak in Vol'dun. So yeah, it looks like they're pretty homicidal.
    Last edited by Theoris; 2018-03-24 at 04:39 AM.

Deleted
    The whole Allied races thing just get waaaay to much attention. There really isnt any new gameplay added with allied races, it is just an easy way for blizzard to keep people playing and buying race changes, and adding tiny cute fox furries, is just good marketing.

But then again, the game is 14 years old, so it make sence to add easy things to keep people playing.

Quote Originally Posted by clevin View Post
    Pretty much this. It's not the furry thing or even the cute thing (though that's a negative to me... things shouldnt be added just because 'omg CUTE'). It's that they have zero grounding in the WoW world and if added it's pretty much a move to cater to the cuteness brigade. Adding existing animal races? Sure because they have grounding in WoW. Dreaming up stuff and adding them... eh.
    So you must have been someone who had the same panic when Pandas were announced because the reason of their existence is even more stupid than Vulperas.

Can't fap to the females. So I don't care.

Don't care but i find if funny cause of polarizing reactions

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by ro9ue View Post
    Don't you mean furrious?

I am genuinely sorry for this.
    That... Was bad.... Enough to score a chuckle... but... It is one of those where you laugh because it is just so bad it is funny.

YOU SHOULD BE SORRY FOR THIS!

<3

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Theoris View Post
    I think it's mentioned somewhere that vulpera are pretty violent. I can't find anything official about that, but I hope it's true.
    It's fox creatures, I could imagine them with a vicious nature that could compete with a Worgen.
    FOMO: "Fear Of Missing Out", also commonly known as people with a mental issue of managing time and activities, many expecting others to fit into their schedule so they don't miss out on things to come. If FOMO becomes a problem for you, do seek help, it can be a very unhealthy lifestyle..

10+ Year Old Account
    I'm not a petulant child so no they don't bother me in the least. They might not be my cup of tea but if they make someone else happy then I'm happy for them rather than bitch about them offending my delicate sensibilities or fragile masculinity.

In a way I'm glad they are triggering all these ultra-macho hardcore wannabes since I don't think they realize how ridiculously juvenile it sounds when they are complaining about an in-game race they are under no obligation to play ¯\_(ツ)_/¯.

Rather than cry about it on the forums I would rather they put their money where their mouth is and go play something else where they can pat each other on the back over their impressive erections on how super hardcore they are for not having to deal with "cutesy" fantasy races .
    "It's time to kick ass and chew bubblegum... and I'm all outta ass."

I'm a British gay Muslim Pakistani American citizen, ask me how that works! (terribly)

I will make a Vulpera Rogue named Nick Wilde

Quote Originally Posted by Zilander View Post
    The whole Allied races thing just get waaaay to much attention. There really isnt any new gameplay added with allied races, it is just an easy way for blizzard to keep people playing and buying race changes, and adding tiny cute fox furries, is just good marketing.

But then again, the game is 14 years old, so it make sence to add easy things to keep people playing.
    Different races give people a different perspective when they go through the content in the game. You're right that it's not exactly more content, it just makes content feel different to people who would make different choices, much like different classes. For example, if you play only one character, it doesn't matter how many classes are in the game, it just means that you have more options for how you approach the content that is available.

i'm sure the "hate" against them is overblown due to loud posters