Page 28 of 43 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Pagan Fears View Post
    I'm not part of that ideology, I'm traditional/national conservative and I have nothing to do with Alt-Right or any other extremist groups. Learn the difference.
    Right, the difference between you and the other guys is degree, not some huge ideological divide. Nazi ideology espoused the same immigration and mass deportation policies for the scapegoated minority groups until they realized it was too costly and burdensome, so they started to exterminate them, which encountered no resistance with the Nazi-moderates in Germany at the time. If white supremacist rhetoric and political power reached a critical mass in this country, you wouldn't be hiding behind these meek, mealy-mouled explanations talking about what makes you different from them, you would be championing their cause under the guise of moral and ethnic superiority. You would then be questioned and executed for your past comments on how you did not publicly support their positions because you are a coward.

10+ Year Old Account
    Обединени социалистически щати на Америка
    Quote Originally Posted by igualitarist View Post
    Yes, absolutely. Communists parties are no different from political parties with another ideologies.

/sarcasm

I'd agree with you if you had put them in the same basket with radicals and extreme political parties. Because thats what they are, alongside with their hated twin brother - the fascists.

- - - Updated - - -

Can you elaborate and show the victim complex ?
    By thinking communists are actually accepted.

Warchief
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Gilrak View Post
    By thinking communists are actually accepted.
    I think you are the one with victim complex here.

Just because they are not as popular as you wish they were, does not mean they dont have freedom to expose their ideias.

Hey, I saw that guy cry on tv.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Mormolyce View Post
    No, see you have to die to be a martyr.

Getting pissy, kicking your toys around and running crying to your room doesn't make you a martyr, it makes you a little bitch
    We're not talking literal martyr here. Assassination of character is almost the same as genuine death these days. Sure, you still live, but your life is unsalvageable.

I don't feel pity for him, but assuming that destroying this idiot's utter failure of a tour -- and then idiotically giving him coverage -- won't give him renewed fuel, is delusion.
    Google Diversity Memo
    Learn to use critical thinking: https://youtu.be/J5A5o9I7rnA

Political left, right similarly motivated to avoid rival views
    [...] we have an intolerance for ideas and evidence that don’t fit a certain ideology. I’m also not saying that we should restrict people to certain gender roles; I’m advocating for quite the opposite: treat people as individuals, not as just another member of their group (tribalism)..

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by igualitarist View Post
    I think you are the one with victim complex here.

Just because they are not as popular as you wish they were, does not mean they dont have freedom to expose their ideias.
    Having that freedom does not mean they are accepted, nazis also have that freedom.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Elba View Post
    I guess thy were just traditional, conservative hard working family men. :P
    You're not fooling anyone, mate.
    Quote Originally Posted by X Amadeus X View Post
    You’re avatar is two swastica intertwined and you’re here what about ing the red scare BS. As Elba said you are fooling none with your edgy nonsense
    Keep championing for Commies comrades and enjoy your ignorance and bias. Refer to dictionary in my signature, I made it especially for the likes of you. Funny you even managed to miss point there, not that I'm surprised really.

Btw, swastika is not a Nazi symbol but keep trying.

Quote Originally Posted by Daelak View Post
    Right, the difference between you and the other guys is degree, not some huge ideological divide. Nazi ideology espoused the same immigration and mass deportation policies for the scapegoated minority groups until they realized it was too costly and burdensome, so they started to exterminate them, which encountered no resistance with the Nazi-moderates in Germany at the time. If white supremacist rhetoric and political power reached a critical mass in this country, you wouldn't be hiding behind these meek, mealy-mouled explanations talking about what makes you different from them, you would be championing their cause under the guise of moral and ethnic superiority. You would then be questioned and executed for your past comments on how you did not publicly support their positions because you are a coward.
    Good, you just proved you have no idea what you're talking about. When you get proper facts and stop living in the past we can have an adult conversation.

10+ Year Old Account
    Keep championing for Commies comrades and enjoy your ignorance and bias. Refer to dictionary in my signature, I made it especially for the likes of you. Funny you even managed to miss point there, not that I'm surprised really.

Good, you just proved you have no idea what you're talking about. When you get proper facts and stop living in the past we can have an adult conversation.
    I’m sure you did put a swastica in your avatar to be edgy and to have this conversation only to be informed yes it’s a Nazi symbol. While you are trying to derail the thread into bullshit about communist.
    Milli Vanilli, Bigger than Elvis

15+ Year Old Account

I know exactly what I am talking about. Your continued insistence of having a different ideology from white supremacists and Nazi's while your signature basically confirms your beliefs as "friendly" to the say the least to Nazi's, shows that you are a coward, to afraid to publicly support people who agree with your ideology 90% of the time because you are scared of being shamed.

10+ Year Old Account
    MLK was a dem soc, which is communist by American standards anyway.

- - - Updated - - -

Fascism does not have a monopoly on violence. Are words this hard for you guys?
    Using fascist methods speak alot louder than some words.
    "when i'm around you i'm like a level 5 metapod. all i can do is harden!"

Quote Originally Posted by unholytestament View Post
    The people who cry for censorship aren't going to be buying the game anyway. Censoring it, is going to piss off the people who were going to buy it.
    Barret: It's a good thing we had those Phoenix Downs.
    Cloud: You have the downs!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Blade Wolf View Post
    Using fascist methods speak alot louder than some words.
    Fascists also breathe, breathing is fascism!

7+ Year Old Account
    No, the right wing celebrities that go on 18 month book tours, paid memberships to their online websites, merchandise, and political donations to their respective PACs. There is no equivalent fleecing of left wing / progressive followers in the US.

Right wing politicians focus most of their private time in fundraisers to the billionaire and multi-millionaire donor class, they let the ones I posted above deal fleece the little people through propaganda and anger.
    You pretty much ignored the fact that I said there aren't many left wing politician's in the USA. Are you implying that the current Democratic party is left wing, and they don't engage in the same asshattery that the Repulicans do? I think you would be incorrect in both fronts.

The important point to answer is whether he's shitting out his bones or if he gave up before that could happen.

10+ Year Old Account

You are the last person who should be defining what an adult conversation is based solely on your sig kiddo. It's also adorable how you think you substituing reality to fit your own personal narrative is considered "facts" .
    Last edited by Dr Assbandit; 2018-03-19 at 08:14 PM.
    "It's time to kick ass and chew bubblegum... and I'm all outta ass."

I'm a British gay Muslim Pakistani American citizen, ask me how that works! (terribly)

Herald of the Titans RaoBurning's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Darkeon View Post
    Followed by trial and possible jail time because in civilized society we don't kick people for having a different opinion, even if asinine.
    A civilized society doesn't put up with genocidal ideologies either, so, yeah. Gotta do what we gotta do.
    Quote Originally Posted by Wells View Post
    This is America. We always have warm dead bodies.
    if we had confidence that the President clearly did not commit a crime, we would have said that.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by bladeXcrasher View Post
    You pretty much ignored the fact that I said there aren't many left wing politician's in the USA. Are you implying that the current Democratic party is left wing, and they don't engage in the same asshattery that the Repulicans do? I think you would be incorrect in both fronts.
    Left wing relative to the republican party, but yes on a global scale, they are centrist/right leaning as well.

The problem is you don't realize how easy it is to turn that logic around on you with antifa and supporting political violence...you're like, already a step ahead of the people you're saying will turn into nazis eventually.
    Quote Originally Posted by True Anarch View Post
    Never claimed I was a genuis.
    Quote Originally Posted by Furitrix View Post
    I don't give a fuck if cops act shitty towards people, never have.

No, they use violence to stop fascism, which I do find perfectly acceptable
    So presumably when the extreme left espouse depriving people of their civil liberties you are ok with violence being used against them as well?
    Everyone kept saying MoP was shit, but it started at 10M subs. It's big loss was by months 4-6 into MoP, the total loss across those 6 months was only 1.7M compared to WoD losing 2.9M in HALF THE FUCKING TIME. 3 months passed and WoD loses 2.9M players. This is not due to "MMOs dying", but because Warlords of Draenor is a garbage expansion. Cata also lost 2.9M subs across the entire expansion. MoP lost 3.2M across the entire expansion. WoD lost 4.6 Million 7 months after it launched!

Quote Originally Posted by Maybach View Post
    So presumably when the extreme left espouse depriving people of their civil liberties you are ok with violence being used against them as well?
    Which civil liberties are you talking about exactly?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Algy View Post
    Which civil liberties are you talking about exactly?
    Freedom of speech
    #boycottchina