Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    No! That MIGHT make me quit the gsme if that becomes a reality. We are already paying for sub and the expansions.

Quote Originally Posted by SinR View Post
    If Blizzard put... lets say Mag'har Orcs or Kul'Tiran Humans on the Blizzard Store, would you buy it?

For me, Yes.
    No. It's reused assets dressed up as content. Quest line or in game obtainable or don't bother adding them.
    Quote Originally Posted by Elim Garak View Post
    No fucking way. The worst idea since democracy.

Deleted
    As a mount collector who never bought a single store mount? No.
    But I wouldn't be any upset if they added such feature.

10+ Year Old Account
    Idk, it depends on quite a few variables for me, how much it costs, what race is it, does it have an intro, and the classes it can be. I feel like if we had no choice but to purchase it, then it deserves an intro when we start one, since there was no gameplay to unlock it.

If they made sethrak a store race I'd whine, bitch, and moan and pull out my credit card and place the order.

The thing is, the whole allied race system is cleverly designed so that they don't have to put any of them in the store to make some pretty crazy money off them. Race and faction changes and the time it takes to unlock them alone more than pay for them, without generating any controversy by adding more content to the game store.

It's smart.
    Last edited by Mutineer; 2018-03-19 at 09:37 PM.

Deleted
    They will make a fortune by putting pure High Elves for Alliance on the store.

I would not.

Especially not if this is the only way to unlock said race.
    I would, however, be alright with the unlock option being available in the In-game Store, while also being available to be earned in-game.

Quote Originally Posted by SinR View Post
    If Blizzard put... lets say Mag'har Orcs or Kul'Tiran Humans on the Blizzard Store, would you buy it?
    Why are people so willing to pay additional fees in a subscription based game that they also pay a purchase fee for? I know that F2P games have made paying for content a regular thing, but Blizzard has been offering cash-shop services and additional cosmetics for years.

Have not fed the machine nor will I in the future. I pay my sub and the box fee. If I want more, I'll have to utilize battle.net balance because I'm not paying for both monetization models in a single game.

Only if they were catgirls.

They better put something up for sale thats worth it, then sure I don't mind. Blizzard store is full of optional cosmetics, and quality of life services.

Mechagnome
    5+ Year Old Account
    No, but I will shamefully admit that if they added something like variation of NE body tattoos or Sentinel Armors my purse would open in a heartbeat.

For those no. In principle maybe.

Only if the racials are the same as some already playable free race. If it gave an advantage in game its a shitty move, if its purely a cosmetic then I don't see why it would be a problem. No different than buying league skins or overwatch skins.
    Quote Originally Posted by Keller View Post
    Most people on the internet nowadays need a good spank.

10+ Year Old Account
    Why would I? Goblins are free.

10+ Year Old Account
    They don't need to do it, people pay plenty for race changes and boosts anyway when these come out. Why steer the hornets nest when you get money anyway?

Doubt it, but if it was say like: instead of leveling this allied race to 120 to get your heritage armor, you can spend $60 and get a 120 level allied race with heritage armor, I might consider that if the race was something I really wanted.

Oh look another one of those... make wow f2p!

That will be the day I quit.

For High Elves and Vulpera, yes would buy. I would also like to buy Pathfinder

Depends Heavily on the race on sale.

The examples you mentioned, No.
    Mage Tower Final Result:
    Dk:3/3 Mage:3/3 Mage:3/3 Mage:1/3 Dh:2/2 Warlock:3/3 Hunter: 3/3 Priest:3/3 Paladin:3/3 Warrior: 3/3 Rogue:3/3 Shaman:3/3 Monk:3/3 Druid: 4/4