Quote Originally Posted by GennGreymane View Post
    *img*

Bru.
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    Being bad is the first step to gittin gud, before anyone was gud, they were bad. Not everyone is as equally skilled at the start but everyone can learn to git gud. - Ythisens
    Tofinish list : NOTHING CAUSE I FINALLY DID IT.
    Todo list : S;G0, New Game, Erased.

Quote Originally Posted by Lahis View Post
    If something this powerful came without downsides all conflict would be over for the franchise.
    I disagree. This is basically the same crap that happened with SSJ3. It is a copout to make him go weak faster.
    Last edited by Amonthar; 2018-03-19 at 06:44 AM.

DB makes a fuck ton of cash, Goku will be at the Olympics in Japan, they got a movie coming this year and toei needs more than just fucking one piece. It is highly likely we will see a new db series.
    Toei has more than One Piece.

They have PreCure. You might not be the target audience, but it is pretty damn big thing.

ironically one of the animation director of 130 episode is the one of 5 xD (naoki tate)

btw sakugabooru literally on fire, like half of episode on it xDxDxD

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by omeomorfismo View Post
    ironically one of the animation director of 130 episode is the one of 5 xD (naoki tate)

btw sakugabooru literally on fire, like half of episode on it xDxDxD
    Damn near Gurren Lagan levels of Sakuga at the right moments.

Quote Originally Posted by A-sayo View Post

Bru.
    In fairness, that particular one isn't too bad for something that isn't a key frame. There's worse in Z, in talking head scenes were there's really no excuse to be off model.
    OMG 13:37 - Then Jesus said to His disciples, "Cleave unto me, and I shall grant to thee the blessing of eternal salvation."

And His disciples said unto Him, "Can we get Kings instead?"

Quote Originally Posted by Misjudged Maaanwell View Post
    Dragonball has never been about Nakama...
    Dragon Ball wasn't.

Z was.

besides, this is very different.

Jiren had friends but he threw them away because they are weak (remember what 17 said).

he is not evil but he only sees strength as absolute justice and having someone close is bull***.

Goku is selfish but he also cares about them a lot (his first SSJ was about a friend and Gohan going SSJ2 was about them getting beat up and Android 16 getting killed).

besides, Goku goes on about trust unless you will tell me that Frieza is his friend because that would be bull***.

not trying to completely defend it.

it's how I took (and pretty much everyone).
    Last edited by DemonHunter18; 2018-03-19 at 11:38 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Dragonball has never been about Nakama... Toei made it about nakama...

Super is actually a caricature of its predecessor. An a disgusting bastardization of such.
    Dragonball has been about Nakama since day 1 when Goku made his first Nakama aka Bulma.

Megumi Ishitani, the director of the last episode, was up at 3am home so that she can still work on the last episode.

10+ Year Old Account

Super is actually a caricature of its predecessor. An a disgusting bastardization of such.
    It actually kind of is. Although, a LOT less so than other shounen, so I get how you could think that. Vegeta fighting for his family is a big part of his character arc, and while everyone seems to like the idea of Goku being a chaotic neutral character rather than a good guy, it's been made clear that ever since he injured his head as a baby he's been soft for a Saiyan, and made friends very easily. He does have the biological lust for combat, but he was still raised as an Earthling, and does indeed value companionship and draws strength from wanting to defend his friends and his world.

yeah sure, thats the reason why goku nearly die against tamburin, or he become ssj, or attacked red ribbon, or beated down nappa very badly..
    because he never cared about crilin and his friends...
    sure....
    Last edited by omeomorfismo; 2018-03-20 at 01:07 AM.

The Unstoppable Force Lorgar Aurelian's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account

Why can’t people just say friends why do people have to make anime fans look like such weebs.....

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Xinkir View Post
    Nakama is friend translated from Japanese. I guess English speakers use nakama to give respect to the origin of the series. Not saying I agree with that, but I understand why some people do it.
    I know what it means that doesn’t mean using it when speaking in English any less stupid.

This friendship thing is just bad writing. Not because it exists as a theme, but because Jiren does have friends. Or teammates at least. He's part of a fucking universe protection squad that he wears the outfit for. Or does he not remember that Dypso and Toppo were there for the final fight? Or does he not hear the clown GoD shouting his name every 5 seconds (literally)?

What nonsense.

Quote Originally Posted by Blueobelisk View Post
    This friendship thing is just bad writing. Not because it exists as a theme, but because Jiren does have friends. Or teammates at least. He's part of a fucking universe protection squad that he wears the outfit for. Or does he not remember that Dypso and Toppo were there for the final fight? Or does he not hear the clown GoD shouting his name every 5 seconds (literally)?

What nonsense.

Lol... you didn't even try to watch any episode where jiren told toppo he sucks, expect him to do more than jiren thought he would, Jiren LOST alot people in his past you really have any clue how that affect him? he doesn't care about friendship, he doesn't care about trust, he really doesn't trust anyone in the stand at all, I mean his own universe 11... he gonna learn ever since 17 got into his head before self destruction (somehow he live...) Jiren was probably force to 'wear' that pride trooper fit, maybe for a reason.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Blueobelisk View Post

What nonsense.
    i really hope the manga does it way better, him saying hell leave the tournament if the universe needs him in the manga makes him already seem like has has so much more character.

Quote Originally Posted by Daemos daemonium View Post
    Why can’t people just say friends why do people have to make anime fans look like such weebs.....
    I feel like "friend" doesn't really encompass the full meaning. Comrade is better, but seeing as that's a loan word anyway, might as well use the original term.
    OMG 13:37 - Then Jesus said to His disciples, "Cleave unto me, and I shall grant to thee the blessing of eternal salvation."

And His disciples said unto Him, "Can we get Kings instead?"

10+ Year Old Account

https://twitter.com/ToeiAnimation/st...55517125971968

New art style for the movie, also super saiyan god/broly confirmed?

10+ Year Old Account
    Might be the King of planet Sadala?