Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    10+ Year Old Account
    Braces are win, the sense of danger is an extra turn on during BJs.

Its about as dumb as not going out with someone because they wear glasses lol.

Quote Originally Posted by Clone View Post
    Braces are win, the sense of danger is an extra turn on during BJs.
    If people get there tongue pierced for fellatio then imagine what a mouth full of metal could do!

Quote Originally Posted by minteK917 View Post
    Its about as dumb as not going out with someone because they wear glasses lol.
    Even more so. Eye glasses are permanent without lasik or ICL. Dental braces are not.

Field Marshal
    10+ Year Old Account
    I think one thing being missed is how far braces have come. Generally it's not those massive metal things everyone pictures in their mind from the 80s and 90s.

Even if they did have to have those types of braces we are all picturing in our head, it wouldn't affect my decision at all. A great smile and great healthy teeth are what people are after. That sounds a lot sexier that someone is taking the time to have a great smile. I've seen plenty of hot chicks that I was like "wow" until they opened their mouth and have terrible looking teeth.

So sign me up as a yes for braces.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Celista View Post
    Why are you making so many threads? Don't worry about some guy calling out your makeup and braces boo, you will one day find someone that likes you for you.
    ^Braces are sexy to me!

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Baddger View Post
    Its fucked up but i know people who would get turned on!!
    Don't you judge me!

I find both bracers and glasses pretty attractive. 10/10 would date if she had both.

Quote Originally Posted by Dellis0991 View Post

Don't you judge me!
    TBH i think i would get turned on too if it was a someone in a gingham dress, pony tails and braces!