Page 29 of 43 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Archmage VoidElf4Life View Post
    We're not talking literal martyr here. Assassination of character is almost the same as genuine death these days. Sure, you still live, but your life is unsalvageable.
    It's not character assassination when you do it to yourself.

Character suicide?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Trassk View Post
    Freedom of speech
    At no point in this has Richard Spencer's freedom of speech been impinged on.

He's just finally gotten the message that nobody likes him.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Maybach View Post
    So presumably when the extreme left espouse depriving people of their civil liberties you are ok with violence being used against them as well?
    Let me know when that happens.

But ahead of that, let me know when America gets an extreme left.

Actually, let me know when America gets a regular left kek.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tojara View Post
    Look Batman really isn't an accurate source by any means
    Quote Originally Posted by Hooked View Post
    It is a fact, not just something I made up.

Two things:

1. The intercept. Never heard of it before. Not doing research to see if reputable. Will personally ignore.

2. Fun? Who gives a shit, fun isn't the purpose of these types of speeches. Get over yourself.

Quote Originally Posted by Elba View Post

"Standard Conservative Rally"
    Yeah that's one white nationalist rally they interrupted...good luck finding another.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Elba View Post
    Pretty sure Heather Heyer is the most targeted and attacked person by the Alt-Right.

severe criticism

A lot of people protest him cuz he is a religious fundamentalist who attacks LGBT people.

Well Milo is a racist. And said himself he wishes he wasn't gay and keeps attacking other LGBT people.

Everyone I don't like is Antifa. Also you use a loooot of hyperbole that you hopefully can back up.

Eh, I think shooting up churches and running over people with cars is worse than a few broken windows. But that's just me I guess.

Sargon is a moron who makes money by toadying to 'em. He's a useful idiot.

In many cases it is.

"Society will fall because Hitlerlover1488 was convicted for stalking/threatening/spamming some women who have opinions about pop culture on twitter"
    The nice thing for me is that your defending violent mob actions, injuring and curb stomping innocent bystanders, journalists, and cops, that I don't have to bother responding to you. You make my point for me.

"Take the time to sit down and talk with your adversaries. You will learn something, and they will learn something from you. When two enemies are talking, they are not fighting. It's when the talking ceases that the ground becomes fertile for violence. So keep the conversation going."
    ~ Daryl Davis

Terrorists never win.

10+ Year Old Account
    Обединени социалистически щати на Америка
    Quote Originally Posted by Jimusmc View Post
    Terrorists never win.
    Another irrelevant post in this thread lol

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Jonnusthegreat View Post
    Two things:

1. The intercept. Never heard of it before. Not doing research to see if reputable. Will personally ignore.

2. Fun? Who gives a shit, fun isn't the purpose of these types of speeches. Get over yourself.
    Nah, these sort of people would enjoy committing ethnic cleansing. So probably talk about it for fun, aside from trying to recruit others.

Quote Originally Posted by Jonnusthegreat View Post
    What's the point of trolling if it isn't fun?

Well I guess it might be different if you're a paid shill of white supremacists.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tojara View Post
    Look Batman really isn't an accurate source by any means
    Quote Originally Posted by Hooked View Post
    It is a fact, not just something I made up.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by X Amadeus X View Post
    I’m sure you did put a swastica in your avatar to be edgy and to have this conversation only to be informed yes it’s a Nazi symbol. While you are trying to derail the thread into bullshit about communist.
    Since you are intellectually challenged I'm gonna put this here, but your continuous insistence that it is a Nazi symbol only proves my point.
    https://www.slavorum.org/history-and...tika-kolovrat/

And no, it's not a Nazi symbol.

Quote Originally Posted by Daelak View Post
    I know exactly what I am talking about. Your continued insistence of having a different ideology from white supremacists and Nazi's while your signature basically confirms your beliefs as "friendly" to the say the least to Nazi's, shows that you are a coward, to afraid to publicly support people who agree with your ideology 90% of the time because you are scared of being shamed.
    My ideology is conservative one, nothing to do with Nazism, ethno-states or ethnic cleansing sorry. You just basically called half of Europe to be Nazis. I guess your republicans are also Nazis since they are largely conservative oriented. Keep bringing up that bullshit, I'm gonna debunk you easily.

Quote Originally Posted by Dr Assbandit View Post
    You are the last person who should be defining what an adult conversation is based solely on your sig kiddo. It's also adorable how you think you substituing reality to fit your own personal narrative is considered "facts" .
    Well look who got triggered, I'm shocked.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Pagan Fears View Post
    Since you are intellectually challenged I'm gonna put this here, but your continuous insistence that it is a Nazi symbol only proves my point.
    https://www.slavorum.org/history-and...tika-kolovrat/

And no, it's not a Nazi symbol.

My ideology is conservative one, nothing to do with Nazism, ethno-states or ethnic cleansing sorry. You just basically called half of Europe to be Nazis. I guess your republicans are also Nazis since they are largely conservative oriented. Keep bringing up that bullshit, I'm gonna debunk you easily.

Well look who got triggered, I'm shocked.

No I’m not clicking on your link. I know what a swastica is.
    Milli Vanilli, Bigger than Elvis

Zero sympathy for people like this Richard Spencer (whoever he is, first time I've heard of him), but the idea that people think it's acceptable to stop people they disagree with with violence, is concerning.

Ultimately, the line has to be drawn somewhere. Otherwise, it will not stop.

Quote Originally Posted by Gilrak View Post
    Thats how you deal with fascism.
    Seems slightly self-defeating.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Prince Oberyn Martell View Post
    Rubbish, probably has more to do with the fact that only a handful people showed up to any of his talks:

Hahahahaha yeah I think you've found the real reason.
    Last edited by Ryme; 2018-03-20 at 10:46 AM.
    I am the lucid dream
    Uulwi ifis halahs gag erh'ongg w'ssh

Deleted
    Sadly you don't, but it's OK buddy, you are who you are and you can't help it.

Quote Originally Posted by Player Twelve View Post
    Keep in mind you're arguing with someone who says Iceland is not a country, which shows a pretty bad lack of education. You're better off just putting him on ignore.
    I should have taken your advice earlier, indeed look who am I arguing with. Person who thinks peace with Russia is a bad thing, communism is great and refuses to acknowledge a FACT that swastika is not a Nazi symbol.

Am I wrong to believe when certain people say that American education system is riddled with marxist professors?

Deleted
    Congratulations on stopping some person talking to random 15 people I guess.

I think I could get more audience getting drunk in a random bar and standing on a chair talking about my heroic adventures of painting my apartment to the entire bar's audience, but hey, if it makes you feel soooo victorious, what can I say?

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Pagan Fears View Post
    Person who thinks peace with Russia is a bad thing
    Peace is a lie.
    WoW: Crowcloak (Druid) & Neesheya (Paladin) @ Sylvanas EU (/ˈkaZHo͞oəl/) | GW2: Siqqa (Asura Engineer) @ Piken Square EU
    If builders built houses the way programmers built programs,the first woodpecker to come along would destroy civilization. - Weinberg's 2nd law

He seeks them here, he seeks them there, he seeks those lupins everywhere!

Quote Originally Posted by Trassk View Post
    Freedom of speech
    He is free to speak, he can go scream his stuff on the street corner like every crazy person.

Deleted
    I hate nazis

But you saying thta swastica was made by nazis just shows how ignorant you really are

No wonder coming from you

Deleted
    Is Antifa good guys or are conservatives good guys?

Antifa = terrorists
    They deserve to get shot.
    Even facists nowadays listen to you, but our nice marxist leninist trotskyies left behave like the good old Schutzstaffel (SS).
    If hitler was smarter he would recruit leftist college cucks.

In Germany Antifa did more hatecrimes in 5 years than the rightwing morrons in 20 years.

Quote Originally Posted by PaterMDx View Post
    Antifa = terrorists
    They deserve to get shot.
    Even facists nowadays listen to you, but our nice marxist leninist trotskyies left behave like the good old Schutzstaffel (SS).
    If hitler was smarter he would recruit leftist college cucks.

In Germany Antifa did more hatecrimes in 5 years than the rightwing morrons in 20 years.
    Could someone translate this please? He used a lot of words but no sense was made.

10+ Year Old Account
    Обединени социалистически щати на Америка
    Quote Originally Posted by Algy View Post
    Could someone translate this please? He used a lot of words but no sense was made.
    I don't understand the language fascism, sorry.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Ryme View Post
    Seems slightly self-defeating.

- - - Updated - - -
    Nah, it works. Best way for fashies to find out what they do is not accepted.

- - - Updated - - -

lol, look at the guy, he admits to being a homophobe in his sig.

Quote Originally Posted by Gilrak View Post
    lol, look at the guy, he admits to being a homophobe in his sig.
    That is a special sig, I never noticed until now. If it weren't for that, I might believe some of the "I'm totally not being edgy with this avatar" things he says.