Page 33 of 43 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Video Games View Post
    What's to talk about? Is she wrong?

He's gonna poop on you, kid. Smothered.
    To see if it's as bad as people claim it is while doing it. I have the same question for people who put gays in the same box but can't stand it being done to Christians or another group none for broadbrushing gays. But, I don't think either of you are.

Now, what's all this talk of pooping on people? Is it like how Algy immediately cried I called her leftist when I did no such thing?

10+ Year Old Account
    Обединени социалистически щати на Америка
    Quote Originally Posted by Spiffums View Post
    The latter would have to use more than a bat and a shield.

Who would have thought that violence to attack speech that you disagree with would ever be celebrated in the US.
    We have always celebrated violence against old-timey fascism here, the last ones of the old guard even got a nice execution, those where the days.
    Last edited by JohnBrown1917; 2018-03-20 at 03:26 PM.

You might have. I don't know why you have to pick on her she didn't do anything and she's nice. I have plenty of other people I'd rather you be an ass to.
    I legit wasn't trying to pick on her. But then she got mad and you decided to white knight.

Quote Originally Posted by Daelak View Post
    Look at the language and policy proposals directed at immigrants and minority populations. Why do you think Russia is in the midst of the largest cyber-war between the west inciting right wing rhetoric to embolden the resident conservatives to taking ruthless immigration and law enforcement positions?
    What language? What policy proposals? Give me something concrete here and not just some vague insinuations.

Quote Originally Posted by Dextroden View Post
    To see if it's as bad as people claim it is while doing it. I have the same question for people who put gays in the same box but can't stand it being done to Christians or another group none for broadbrushing gays. But, I don't think either of you are.

Now, what's all this talk of pooping on people? Is it like how Algy immediately cried I called her leftist when I did no such thing?
    The last person that tried the lowkey bait on me assumed such, you went to the “you havent ever thught all republicans are racist” for an example, and you arent known to be very impartial, so ya know, it was a good assumption that you were trying to push this angle.

But yes kid, your little bait session failed pretty hard.

15+ Year Old Account

Ok me too, but algy isn't one unless you got a post of her where she does that. And she didn't cry, she was confused why you were singling her out

What's to talk about? Is she wrong?

He's gonna poop on you, kid. Smothered.
    I think he ran out when he realized he was barking up the wrong tree here. Im interested in what other baseless claims he wants to fling my way.

Quote Originally Posted by Algy View Post
    The last person that tried the lowkey bait on me assumed such, you went to the “you havent ever thught all republicans are racist” for an example, and you arent known to be very impartial, so ya know, it was a good assumption that you were trying to push this angle.
    And the bit about leftists?

So am I going to get my question answered?

- - - Updated - - -

Ok me too, but algy isn't one unless you got a post of her where she does that. And she didn't cry, she was confused why you were singling her out
    I don't and wasn't angling. I legit want to know. Problem is, you two immediately got upset and defensive.

15+ Year Old Account
    I think he ran out when he realized he was barking up the wrong tree here. Im interested in what other baseless claims he wants to fling my way.
    Prolly that lyra and rosa are better than cynthia.

- - - Updated - - -

- - - Updated - - -

I don't and wasn't angling. I legit want to know. Problem is, you two immediately got upset and defensive.
    Because we don't understand what you're trying to do here.

Deleted
    All of the ruling conservative parties are on their way to a system where such atrocities can occur.
    This statement is false, unless you are clairvoyant I'm gonna need some proof.

Targeting and scapegoating immigrants and minority population is a surefire way to produce the conditions in a country to be ripe for mass deportations and the inevitable extermination for political expediency.
    Yet no one is nor will be doing it. I doubt anyone has aspirations to become North Korea.

For you to deny that this slippery slope exists shows your own ignorance in history of conservative authoritarian movements.
    You are trying to portray conservatives as authoritarian which is false.

You are reading way to much into this alt-right bullshit, they are nobodies and they do not represent conservatives.

“Do i ever paint entire demographics with broad strokes”. Apart from actual nazis, white supremsists, ISIS, and maybe white nationalists, i always do end up making note that “not evryone is like that” when i claim something.

Prolly that lyra and rosa are better than cynthia.

- - - Updated - - -

Because we don't understand what you're trying to do here.
    Ffs

Is broadbrushing good or bad? Why would it potentially be fine to do it to group X but not Y? Or Y but not X?

No more. No less. None of your hyped up fantasies of me pulling a quote to ruin your dear friend Algy. Just the fucking question above.

Goddamn.

15+ Year Old Account
    Ffs

Is broadbrushing good or bad? Why would it potentially be fine to do it to group X but not Y? Or Y but not X?

No more. No less. None of your hyped up fantasies of me pulling a quote to ruin your dear friend Algy. Just the fucking question above.

Goddamn.
    We get your question, just we don't understand why her of all people. Give gilrak shit or something instead.

Quote Originally Posted by Archmage VoidElf4Life View Post
    Do you want to create a martyr? That's how you create a martyr.

This sends shivers down my spine - and not the good ones.

Although I need to say that I couldn't care less about Spencer himself. He's a shitty human being, if we can even call him that.
    Lol what? A martyr? Richard spencer quit because he was too much of a pussy to continue spreading hate on college campuses.

Lmfaoo martyr

“Do i ever paint entire demographics with broad strokes”. Apart from actual nazis, white supremsists, ISIS, and maybe white nationalists, i always do end up making note that “not evryone is like that” when i claim something.
    There! We have some progress!

Okay then. Your stance is no broad brushing. Good. That's all I was curious about.

There's nothing else. You answered the question and look consistent if that is indeed your opinion.

Ffs

Goddamn.
    I dont respond like you want when you ask vague “daily show style” gocha questions, Im sorry for being someone who doesnt enjoy the gotcha culture and would rather be more specific.

We get your question, just we don't understand why her of all people. Give gilrak shit or something instead.
    Oh. You thought I was starting shit with her. That's fucking adorable.

But fair enough. The same question is for everybody. Is broadbrushing good or bad?

There. You can stop worrying about your waifu now.

15+ Year Old Account
    Oh. You thought I was starting shit with her. That's fucking adorable.

But fair enough. The same question is for everybody. Is broadbrushing good or bad?

There. You can stop worrying about your waifu now.
    Dude like I was the one who said all gay people aren't like that first, but you single her out. Suspicious

Dude like I was the one who said all gay people aren't like that first, but you single her out. Suspicious
    Then I was blind as a bat for real.

Welcome to the Hot Seat! Do you ever engage in broadbrushing? Is it good or bad?

15+ Year Old Account
    Then I was blind as a bat for real.

Welcome to the Hot Seat! Do you ever engage in broadbrushing? Is it good or bad?
    Yes and it is bad. There ya go.