Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst
LastLast
    kingsbane rogue,big priest,aggro hunter,aluneth mage,jade shaman so many decks can beat cube lock. yes its strong but nowhere near ridiculously op as its painted. if you cant beat it then its your fault really

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ashirogi View Post
    kingsbane rogue,big priest,aggro hunter,aluneth mage,jade shaman so many decks can beat cube lock. yes its strong but nowhere near ridiculously op as its painted. if you cant beat it then its your fault really
    ?????? KB rogue?

A lot of control lock variants run Gnomeferatu, which along with Ooze tech destroys KB rogue
    (This signature was removed for violation of the Avatar & Signature Guidelines)

Deleted
    Since Guldan needs 10 mana and so many matches end before you even reach 10 mana, how bad can it be?

They will nerf it, once the deck is no longer the FOTM and no longer making them gobs of money with people buying up packs to create the deck.
    If what doesn't kill you, makes you stronger. Then I should be a god by now.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Pandragon View Post
    They will nerf it, once the deck is no longer the FOTM and no longer making them gobs of money with people buying up packs to create the deck.
    You do realise how dumb that statement is, right?

Cards get nerfed rarely, and usually at the HEIGHT of their popularity, when they are so prevalent in the meta it's oppressive. Not only that, you are always offered a full dust refund for any card nerfed.

Honestly, some people take this "GAME COMPANIES ARE GREEDY SATAN SPAWN" shtick way too far

Quote Originally Posted by Nikkaszal View Post
    You do realise how dumb that statement is, right?

Cards get nerfed rarely, and usually at the HEIGHT of their popularity, when they are so prevalent in the meta it's oppressive. Not only that, you are always offered a full dust refund for any card nerfed.

Honestly, some people take this "GAME COMPANIES ARE GREEDY SATAN SPAWN" shtick way too far
    I remember when they nerfed Dr.Boom.

Really unconventional, just making a whole "no Dr.Boom allowed" mode as the nerf.

Deleted
    Guldan is fine, it's a 10 mana cards thats way weaker than N'zoth and the one that brings back all your taunt minions. Since it's 10 mana, it still loses to aggro, it's not a guaranteed draw and is really vulnerable to board clears. I dont see a problem with it. Spiteful priest is much stronger than warlock anything.. especially when N'zoth rotates out.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Mazebel View Post
    Guldan is fine, it's a 10 mana cards thats way weaker than N'zoth and the one that brings back all your taunt minions. Since it's 10 mana, it still loses to aggro, it's not a guaranteed draw and is really vulnerable to board clears. I dont see a problem with it. Spiteful priest is much stronger than warlock anything.. especially when N'zoth rotates out.
    Hadronox?

Seriously?

What they should do is remove "demon" tag from Void daddies. I played wow recently and from what i understand on Argus/Alleria storyline void beings arent exactly demonic? They can be controlled by the Legion and warlock magic but i thought the void are not demons?

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Yizu View Post
    What they should do is remove "demon" tag from Void daddies. I played wow recently and from what i understand on Argus/Alleria storyline void beings arent exactly demonic? They can be controlled by the Legion and warlock magic but i thought the void are not demons?
    I get where you're coming from, but I'm pretty sure it's just linguistical semantics. The Voidwalker is the warlock's base, go-to demon, even the very first one they learn to summon. A Voidlord is just the same type of demon, but beefier (first seen in TBC).

It comes so far, that i have tech cards against warlock in 100% of my decks and still i lose 90% of the games. How is that not OP?

One deck rules all!

I manage to ooze the weap, i silence his Lackey, i hex his Voidlord... and as soon he can for one turn put something on the board that doesnt die it follows Cube with 8 selfheal, 2 turns later Guldan and its a total annihilation. I didnt get below rank 5, but you meet this deck form 20-5 all over the place. Good luck to those who start fresh with HS and meet 15k dust goddeck at rank 20 lol.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by PPN View Post
    It comes so far, that i have tech cards against warlock in 100% of my decks and still i lose 90% of the games. How is that not OP?

One deck rules all!

I manage to ooze the weap, i silence his Lackey, i hex his Voidlord... and as soon he can for one turn put something on the board that doesnt die it follows Cube with 8 selfheal, 2 turns later Guldan and its a total annihilation. I didnt get below rank 5, but you meet this deck form 20-5 all over the place. Good luck to those who start fresh with HS and meet 15k dust goddeck at rank 20 lol.
    Cubelock has a lower winrate than Token Paladin and comparable winrates to Big Priest, Spite Priest, and Murlocadin.

Git gud.
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    Because fuck you, that's why.

Herald of the Titans
    10+ Year Old Account
    Yeah.. except a lot of decks shit on lock. Know what deck rules the meta right now? Aggro paladin. Know what cards in those decks are oppressive? Divine favor and call to arms. Even those can be dealt with.

A couple q and a's on Reddit recently confirmed by multiple devs that they don't feel cubelock is overpowered. I get people feeling games against cubelock aren't fun, but try to keep in mind aggro often beats them and something like dude paladin can probably finish several games before a cubelock finishes 1 game vs another control.

Fuck Voidlords.

Just.

Fuck Voidlords.

Especially fuck being able to cheat out 17 Voidlords.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tojara View Post
    Look Batman really isn't an accurate source by any means
    Quote Originally Posted by Hooked View Post
    It is a fact, not just something I made up.

Quote Originally Posted by Nikkaszal View Post
    I get where you're coming from, but I'm pretty sure it's just linguistical semantics. The Voidwalker is the warlock's base, go-to demon, even the very first one they learn to summon. A Voidlord is just the same type of demon, but beefier (first seen in TBC).
    Well, it used to be imps :P

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Explicit Teemo Nudes View Post
    Well, it used to be imps :P
    Christ I forgot about the imp >.>

Quote Originally Posted by jackofwind View Post
    Cubelock has a lower winrate than Token Paladin and comparable winrates to Big Priest, Spite Priest...
    Yeah, i mean if blizzard gives the option to play such decks, its everyone right to abuse the shit out of it.

It just feels they are good, because they cheat around the regular mechanics, like more mana in early turns, or before jade druid with no fatigue...

If this wont get fixed, i have to stop play HS after next expansion. I want to use plenty of the cards we get and not just copy best 3 decks from hearthpwn frontpage to be even able reaching rank 15, by facing mirrors.

well whatever...

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by PPN View Post
    Yeah, i mean if blizzard gives the option to play such decks, its everyone right to abuse the shit out of it.

It just feels they are good, because they cheat around the regular mechanics, like more mana in early turns, or before jade druid with no fatigue...

If this wont get fixed, i have to stop play HS after next expansion. I want to use plenty of the cards we get and not just copy best 3 decks from hearthpwn frontpage to be even able reaching rank 15, by facing mirrors.

well whatever...
    There has never been a card game in the history of TCGs where you have been able to come into a late meta with a mediocre homebrew decklist and compete.

Not a single one.
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    Because fuck you, that's why.

I don't know why standard exists because it's insane that you have to copy/paste a deck with limited cards to beat certain decks. You can barely be creative in making decks and even make decks to build around these braindead broken decks but be limited to what you can do. It's stale and boring watching the same 3-4 decks be played nonstop and being someone that doesn't play copied decks, having the same kids spam emote you while playing said copied decks. I don't know how someone can think cube lock is good for the game, or whatever variation where there are suddenly 5 doomguards on the board and then they are all resummoned with gul'dan is good for the game