Quote Originally Posted by infinitemeridian View Post
    Aren't we already in Beta? Ion called it Beta on the last Q&A.
    They get that wording confused all the time in Interviews etc. Its still officially called Alpha.

Aren't we already in Beta? Ion called it Beta on the last Q&A.
    They mix it up all the time, it doesn't even matter at this point what they call it. All that matters is whether you got access or not.
    Crimea is Ukraine!

Hoping for Vol'duun/Stormsong this week - I think Stormsong has the potential to be one of the best zones in the expac.

With the Kul'Tirans confirmed I would like to see more work done on them, like more than 2 faces.

10+ Year Old Account
    Hoping for Vol'duun/Stormsong this week - I think Stormsong has the potential to be one of the best zones in the expac.
    Really excited to see Vol'dun since it will be kinda of a home for the Sand Trolls too since their home in Tanaris was destroyed...
    Also there a lot of things too and the Zandalari Troll Exiles are there as well.
    For the Horde!

Damn those npc fire mages in the island expeditions sure captured the annoying "kangaroo"-style quite well -.-

Homophobia is so gay.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Corroc View Post
    how long do you think we have until its beta? I mean I love alpha and all but the simple bugs like quests still showing in your quest log after you complete them until /reload are getting little bit on my nerves.
    You do realize that more than likely.....at least always in the past.....once alpha goes to beta they do a wipe. Characters gone...all progression gone..everything. So then your problem will probably be fixed I have so many quest that the quest giver refuses to return I'm real curious to see if the chains go further.

That did not happen in WoD or Legion’s

how long do you think we have until its beta? I mean I love alpha and all but the simple bugs like quests still showing in your quest log after you complete them until /reload are getting little bit on my nerves.
    afaik it's only an issue in the the first alliance zone (forgot the name, the one you start in)

Homophobia is so gay.

Quote Originally Posted by Ilir View Post
    afaik it's only an issue in the the first alliance zone (forgot the name, the one you start in)
    Oh, maybe I'll just stick to horde then. I haven't played that much yet, finished the download on saturday.

Quote Originally Posted by bloodstripes View Post
    Anyone available to give me a quick status on Priest in the alpha (fun/usefulness)? Priest and monk are the only classes I haven't hit 110 on, and I'm still trying to decide on a main for BFA. Thanks in advance!
    Haven't really healed but shadow is not super great with the horrible gear you get and you really feel the lack of artifact traits when it comes to generating madness.
    Only 113 though. It might change with levels and more stats.

The overall feel is about the same as in Legion though. Just... slow. It seems likely that you'll do about as well as you did in Legion as well. Great for raids, especially if you're able to keep dots on m,ore than one target. Pretty bad in dungeons as your burst is horrible.

As for the healing specs. I haven't really played them as I said but my pocket healer thought Holy worked well. The only healer she really had issues with was paladin for whatever reason.

- - - Updated - - -

The zones we have are pretty good already. The horde ones at least.

Quote Originally Posted by boyzma View Post
    You do realize that more than likely.....at least always in the past.....once alpha goes to beta they do a wipe. Characters gone...all progression gone..everything. So then your problem will probably be fixed I have so many quest that the quest giver refuses to return I'm real curious to see if the chains go further.
    Which is pretty much why they do it as well. Chances are alpha characters have some issues that would taint beta feedback, so they get wiped to avoid that.

Except they didn’t wipe them in Legion for sure.

G’huun’s death animation is hilarious.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ningjinq View Post
    That did not happen in WoD or Legion’s
    Sorry to disagree, but I've been in every alpha/beta except Vanilla and they wipe at least once, maybe more, every time.

Quote Originally Posted by Ilir View Post
    Oh, maybe I'll just stick to horde then. I haven't played that much yet, finished the download on saturday.

This happens if you accept Wyrmbane's quests to go to the Horde zones.

You have to accept all of his quests, and try to do them all to fix it. One zone will kick you out immediately and refund the quest, don't reaccept it. The other two are helping Brann with Blood Trolls and some Dark Iron stuff. Complete the small quest chains and it will be fixed for you from then on.

Hopefully my glorious return will open up Vol'dun and Stormsong Valley today.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Bjoramier of Lordaeron View Post
    Hopefully my glorious return will open up Vol'dun and Stormsong Valley today.
    Holy shit you're back! Welcome back once again.