Quote Originally Posted by 3DTyrant View Post
    Think it's going for about 51k on The Sha'tar last I checked, I'd rather farm for it than spend more than 30k for it to be fair.
    30k is like less than a dollar, i snapped one up as soon as they hit 60k lol.

Finally got this from StoneCore Last night after several hundred tries! /yay!

The Patient
    7+ Year Old Account

5mil gold later, I'm 2 TCG mounts off completing my collection. Number 457.

Quote Originally Posted by 3DTyrant View Post
    Think it's going for about 51k on The Sha'tar last I checked, I'd rather farm for it than spend more than 30k for it to be fair.
    I bought mine for a million two weeks before they increase Poseidus's spawn rate. I raged hard.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ac3v3n7uRa View Post
    I bought mine for a million two weeks before they increase Poseidus's spawn rate. I raged hard.
    Youch, that sucks dude.
    Shath'mag vwyq shu et'agthu, Shath'mag sshk ye! Krz'ek fhn'z agash zz maqdahl or'kaaxth'ma amqa!
    The Black Empire once ruled this pitiful world, and it will do so again! Your pitiful kind will know only despair and sorrow for a hundred thousand millennia to come!

Deleted
    Today at 7.43 A.M. i finally managed to find the 5 crystals =)! I'm so happy.

Sorry quality, i photoed with phone to show it to friends .
    Last edited by mmoc6ef2881e74; 2018-03-27 at 02:22 PM. Reason: Never uploaded and img here so... U.u

10+ Year Old Account

Just got this bb after a Normal Antorus run.

I'm a bit miffed that it doesn't fly, but I kinda shoulda expected that, lol.
    Isn't it fitting WoW really took a nosedive after 'the Cataclysm'?

All TBC mounts done, on to Northrend

Finally got Glory of the Draenor Raider done, solo'd the last two ("He shoots, he ores" and "Ashes, ashes...) on my hunter.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by TaurenFemaleLovah View Post
    Some of you guys clearly have better luck that I do.

Is it possible to solo Blackhand and Archimonde Mythic atm for those mounts? If so, what sort of ilvl would be required, do they class as personal lewt?

Sorry for all the q's!
    They can be soloed. Blackhand on mythic is super easy, just bring drums and use them on p2 to skip the annoying siege machine. You can unlock access to him directly, if you complete the quest to clear the place four times.

HFC is a bit different. Mannoroth's greatest challenge is to avoid falling off the platform. Come prepared.
    Archimonde on mythic is still kinda tough, also because of knocking out of the platform. Everything is easy until 40% if you have the least bit of self healing. When you go into the bonus phase, there will be at least three mechanics trying to shoot you away. I usually use my leftover CDs, drums and pot on the Source of Chaos, and then I try to seal the deal quickly (ilvl973 hunter). I still sometimes fail, though I started exploring the possibilities of Feign Death on some tactics.

That is to say, have a huge ilvl, huge dps, and most of all, have access to the last bosses of both raids.

Go in there as the leader of a fake raid, with loot set on group loot. It's usually the best idea for maximum profit.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Krek01 View Post
    Finally got Glory of the Draenor Raider done, solo'd the last two ("He shoots, he ores" and "Ashes, ashes...) on my hunter.
    How do you solo those? I was under the impression that the first one takes two players, and the ashes stop falling after a while.

Quote Originally Posted by Lord Pebbleton View Post
    How do you solo those? I was under the impression that the first one takes two players, and the ashes stop falling after a while.
    I used my Beast Mastery hunter for "He shoots, he ores" and "Ashes, ashes". I also used the legendary legs, http://www.wowhead.com/item=132466/r...rassil&spec=70, to help me with heals.

For Oregorger, I had my pet tank him in a corner until he went into his roll phase. Broke 10 boxes, and just before he consumes that last of the 10 ores, I pick up the throw ore. While Oregorger is busy wailing on my pet, I slowly inch my ore towards the grinder, throwing the ore ahead of me a foot at a time, until I reached the grinder near the entrance (I'd have to keep throw next to me to keep holding onto the ore). There were a few times where I'd catch the ore, but the Action Button wouldn't show up. So I made a macro to use the button regardless if it was visible:

/click ExtraActionButton1

You should also use Exhilaration whenever your pet begins to get low on health.

Once Oregorger began his roll phase, I click on the grinder, then kill Oregorger to complete the achievement.

For "Ashes, Ashes...", once Blackhand's at %30, I have my pet parked in the middle of the room, and make sure he's aggro'd onto my pet (I need to keep him healed, since he hits hard). I go to the North Eastern edge of the map, and gather the ashes as they fall. Blackhand will attempt to knock me off. Whenever he does that, I Disengage back onto the platform, and keep on collecting. If my pet dies, or I fail to collect all ashes before they disapear, I'd feign death and try again.

Hope to clears it. If you have questions, let me know.

I recently started shooting for the Heavenly Onyx Cloud Serpent (328 attempts, 21 characters per week along with a bonus roll on each character), and I've been debating on farming gold to maybe buy it off the BMAH if it ever shows up, and I only have about 2.5-2.8mil total. I was wondering if there was anyone here who has obtained it through BMAH, how much they got it for. I'm on a somewhat low to medium pop server and a guildie got it for ~5mil gold, and I'm pretty sure he just threw a number out that day and it stuck.
    Perhaps it is your imperfection that which grants you free will. That allows you to persevere against cosmically calculated odds. You prevailed where the Titans' own perfect creations have failed.

Fuck fishing mounts, god damn.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Spices View Post
    I recently started shooting for the Heavenly Onyx Cloud Serpent (328 attempts, 21 characters per week along with a bonus roll on each character), and I've been debating on farming gold to maybe buy it off the BMAH if it ever shows up, and I only have about 2.5-2.8mil total. I was wondering if there was anyone here who has obtained it through BMAH, how much they got it for. I'm on a somewhat low to medium pop server and a guildie got it for ~5mil gold, and I'm pretty sure he just threw a number out that day and it stuck.
    I was trying to get it via BMAH, but got outbid. The final price was 4.5m so your friend might have been right after all. Medium pop server here.

Friend of mine bought it for 5-5.5 mill gold last year sometime, can't remember which realm he was on to get it. I've seen it on different realms for anything between 3 mill and the gold cap.
    Main toon: Priest
    Alts: Rogue, Druid and Paladin plus many, many more.

The Patient
    7+ Year Old Account
    Bought it for 1.5mil more towards the start of legion on a very dead realm, it's since gone for 3mil+ on that realm when it came up again.

15+ Year Old Account
    Bought it off the BMAH in November last year for 2.05 million on Frostwolf-US. Best thing I ever did. 40 toons a week on Sha was getting me down.

Quote Originally Posted by Getafx View Post
    Bought it off the BMAH in November last year for 2.05 million on Frostwolf-US. Best thing I ever did. 40 toons a week on Sha was getting me down.
    My god, 40 characters? I do it on half that and it takes quite some time, with the respawn being as long as it is. One day I'll get it, through the BMAH if I have enough gold that day or get lucky one week, here's to hoping.
    Perhaps it is your imperfection that which grants you free will. That allows you to persevere against cosmically calculated odds. You prevailed where the Titans' own perfect creations have failed.

Got the Darkmoon Dirigible this week, brought my count in Statistics to 375.

Deleted
    Super dumb question here... Just my brains all fogged up today i guess...

IF im farming ToT say for Ji-Kun and Horridon....
    Can i go in on normal have a drop chance and then go in on heroic and have a drop chance?