5+ Year Old Account
    Anyone else think it's "weird" that they're using female skeletons for males? no, just me?

If not today almost assuredly tomorrow as Muffinus told us what changes for island expeditions are coming.

Quote Originally Posted by God-King Popo View Post
    Anyone else think it's "weird" that they're using female skeletons for males? no, just me?
    To be honest snakes don't have nor need any kind of major gender dimorphism, having a female frame works for them since they're so lithe, the current only female we see looks identical to the males, just with a bustier for a shirt instead of, well, a shirt.

5+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Veluren View Post
    To be honest snakes don't have nor need any kind of major gender dimorphism, have a female frame works for them, the current only female we see looks identical to the males, just with a bustier for a shirt instead of, well, a shirt.
    True. I hope, if sethrak do get added, they don't just slap on a pair of boobs for the female model like bethesda did with argonians... so dumb.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Bjoramier of Lordaeron View Post
    I do not think you're below me but you definitely are treating me as such, and will get yourself banned if you continue going offtopic.
    There is no going offtopic in this thread Mr. Ill be banned tomorrow Id say wb but that is more letter letters then days you last

Vulpera in an xpac about Horde vs Alliance? No, not gonna happen again.

Quote Originally Posted by frogger237 View Post
    The only reason they gave the Alliance fat humans was so they could use em to make Ogres. I bet you within two expansions they will be playable.
    thats like saying the only reason they gave zandalari trolls is so they could add Trolobytes.

no correlation
    Romance doesnt detract from a story. Its a Genre, like horror or comedy or adventure. The game was ruined when we got Horror in drustvar or nazmir. It wasnt ruined when we had funny quests. So if you think a little man on man love ruins the game, then yes you are either a homophobe or just a spoil sport that goes "ewww kissing is yucky" like a baby. Furthermore, if a character has never expressed interest in any gender, then its not proof they are straight. straight people are not the default

Quote Originally Posted by frogger237 View Post
    the only reason they gave the alliance fat humans was so they could use em to make ogres. I bet you within two expansions they will be playable.
    Hahahahahhahhahhahah

Quote Originally Posted by Veluren View Post
    There's a confirmed good faction of Sethrak though, plus a reputation we earn with them. Wouldn't be any more farfetched than what happened with the Nightborne starting out with rebels against the mainstream, taking it over, and causing race-wide reforms before joining a faction "redeemed".
    except there is an entire city presumably with 10s of thousands of nightbornes that is the source of the NIghtborne adventurers. and a months long campaign to earn them as allies.

Sethekk have no more chance of becoming an allied race than Arrakoa, or Broken.

its possible eventually but not likely

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by God-King Popo View Post
    not really.

i mean with actual real life skeletons i think the only way you can tell them appart is like..what the Thigh and hip is PROPORTIANATELY slightly different?

honestly its kinda weird to have any different animations between genders seeing as their is no real reason for em.

almost as weird as boobs on snakes
    Romance doesnt detract from a story. Its a Genre, like horror or comedy or adventure. The game was ruined when we got Horror in drustvar or nazmir. It wasnt ruined when we had funny quests. So if you think a little man on man love ruins the game, then yes you are either a homophobe or just a spoil sport that goes "ewww kissing is yucky" like a baby. Furthermore, if a character has never expressed interest in any gender, then its not proof they are straight. straight people are not the default

Quote Originally Posted by Seramore View Post
    people still thinking vulpera isn't going to be a neutral race and thinking sethrak will be the opposing faction's answer to vulpera

vulpera are a horde rep.
    so they are horde.
    Anemo: traveler, Sucrose
    Pyro: Yanfei, Amber, diluc, xiangling, thoma, Xinyan, Bennett
    Geo: Noelle, Ningguang, Yun Jin, Gorou
    Hydro: Barbara, Zingqiu, Ayato
    Cyro: Shenhe, Kaeya, Chongyun, Diona, Ayaka, Rosaria
    Electro: Fischl, Lisa, Miko, Kujou, Raiden, Razor

7+ Year Old Account
    people still thinking vulpera isn't going to be a neutral race and thinking sethrak will be the opposing faction's answer to vulpera
    people thinking about neutral races in 2018 in a faction war based expasion

Last edited by Syegfryed; 2018-03-20 at 10:32 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Syegfryed View Post

Hahahaha nice one !
    "If you want to play alongside High and Void elves, the Alliance is waiting for you"

10+ Year Old Account

actually thinking BFA is going to be a faction war based expansion past the first patch

Quote Originally Posted by Bigbazz
    MMO champion for example used to be the center of WoW theorycrafting

7+ Year Old Account
    actually thinking BFA is going to be a faction war based expansion past the first patch
    Like MOP wasnt?

Last edited by Syegfryed; 2018-03-20 at 10:42 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Like MOP wasnt?

You mean the expansion that concluded with Horde and Alliance against a common enemy?

From what we’ve seen so far, I think all the non-raid patches will be the only HvA patches. (Unless they do a mirrored HvA raid). And theres very little HvA story content datamined in 8.0.

7+ Year Old Account
    You mean the expansion that concluded with Horde and Alliance against a common enemy?
    i mean the expansion who have faction war all along

cause faction based don't mean it will be entire faction war focused

Maybe Blizz will throw something from left field, but more than likely I think they are going to give us a reason that we no longer need to collect Azerite in next xpac. So I imagine some world shattering event as final patch.

HVA might be the last raid, because it was about killing an old god like what this seems to be built up to.

My newer question is whether or not Stormsomg has anything underwater that could lead into the raid afterwards (most likely Nagas themed)

10+ Year Old Account
    i mean the expansion who have faction war all along

cause faction based don't mean it will be entire faction war focused
    You mean the expansion where the faction war lasted only up to the first patch, just like what will end up happening with BfA after the plot turns to the underlying plot that everyone knows it will turn to?

Quote Originally Posted by General Zanjin View Post
    vulpera are a horde rep.
    so they are horde.
    Pretty sure someone said they're also an Alliance rep(which makes sense, considering the Alliance go there to quest at max level)