Quote Originally Posted by Ningjinq View Post
    And on paper, the Horde (not that it’ll affect me) will have a lot more variety in mounts. I hope Blizz actually lets you use the mounts on the opposite factions. Or has alternate ways to get similar mounts. For instance, mummified Raptor Mount and Sky Capn Kragg’s Parrot.
    I don't think many of the Alliance mounts have been made yet, considering the only ones so far are the Parrots, the Bees, the Donkey and the new horse models.

The raid related ones (both blood monsters) will probably be obtaintable by everyone.

Going by continent of where each mount’s species is:

Zandalar:

Buzzard (read somewhere this is a Vulpera Mount)
    Trilobite
    Blood Tick
    Brontosaur
    Pterodactyl
    Frog
    Crawg

Kul Tiras:

Horse
    Parrot (Horde can get one)
    Bee

Unknown:
    Hivemind
    Hyena

Other:

Mummified Raptor (from Dazar)

That I don’t think is super promising.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by EbaumsTipster View Post
    I don't think many of the Alliance mounts have been made yet, considering the only ones so far are the Parrots, the Bees, the Donkey and the new horse models.

The raid related ones (both blood monsters) will probably be obtaintable by everyone.
    I don’t think many mounts themselves have been datamined. But I think by now most of the models (overall) are in. Don’t think there’s that many to go. Don’t think there’s any big dump coming.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Seramore View Post
    BfA will be about as faction based as every other expansion then, in that case.
    it will be more than the other though, they made it pretty clear with all the features such as island expeditions and warfronts

hell, even the "coin" of the expansion will be called war resources, or some shit like that, i expect more faction conflicts than cata and MOP

Going by continent of where each mount’s species is:

Zandalar:

Buzzard (read somewhere this is a Vulpera Mount)
    Trilobite
    Blood Tick
    Brontosaur
    Pterodactyl
    Frog
    Crawg

Kul Tiras:

Horse
    Parrot (Horde can get one)
    Bee

Unknown:
    Hivemind
    Hyena

Other:

Mummified Raptor (from Dazar)

That I don’t think is super promising.

- - - Updated - - -

I don’t think many mounts themselves have been datamined. But I think by now most of the models (overall) are in. Don’t think there’s that many to go. Don’t think there’s any big dump coming.
    Hyena is vuldoon.

For Azeroth!
    15+ Year Old Account
    And on paper, the Horde (not that it’ll affect me) will have a lot more variety in mounts. I hope Blizz actually lets you use the mounts on the opposite factions. Or has alternate ways to get similar mounts. For instance, mummified Raptor Mount and Sky Capn Kragg’s Parrot.
    I just looked at the listing for WoD mounts, it's like either Frostwolf or Rocktusk , unique per faction (only have to get once), and then there's 2 Talbuks, 1 per faction that can be used by both.

Then there's a few toys and a few pets.

I imagine the major mounts will be purchaseable by both faction, with at most some recolor/armor possibly faction unique.
    Last edited by Teri; 2018-03-20 at 11:26 PM.

BfA is definitely a faction war expansion, no old gods around here or anything.

In WoD, all Mount species were shared. There were a Couple unique specific mounts but mostly recolors. Stable let you get every specifies.

The only truly unique Mount was the armored Elekk for Alliance.

Unique armor for sure though.

5+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Bjoramier of Lordaeron View Post
    BfA is definitely a faction war expansion, no old gods around here or anything.
    Bjoramier is back!

10+ Year Old Account
    Bjoramier for Warchief.
    "If you want to play alongside High and Void elves, the Alliance is waiting for you"

I’m expecting personally all the non-story content to be near 100% HvA since it’s so hard to fit it into story pve content.

Quote Originally Posted by elbleuet View Post
    Bjoramier for Warchief.
    This is the only option for a sylvanas replacement.

Sylvanas fanboys may be in greater number but mine are much smarter.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Syegfryed View Post
    it will be more than the other though, they made it pretty clear with all the features such as island expeditions and warfronts

hell, even the "coin" of the expansion will be called war resources, or some shit like that, i expect more faction conflicts than cata and MOP
    then in that case, like I said before, it will be just as faction based as mop was

so in other words, it will be faction based until most likely the azshara raid, and even that is a stretch considering the first raid won't even be related to the faction war

Quote Originally Posted by Bigbazz
    MMO champion for example used to be the center of WoW theorycrafting

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Seramore View Post
    then in that case, like I said before, it will be just as faction based as mop was

so in other words, it will be faction based until most likely the azshara raid, and even that is a stretch considering the first raid won't even be related to the faction war
    so you rly think we will have a entire expansion but with faction conflicts only in 8.1? this is be rly naive, not even MOP it was like that. we had lei-shen, a guy most powerful than the Lich king and the zone was full of Horde vs alliance.

they learned from Legion, they will not erase the factions or make then hold hands together against other enemies.

They will make Horde vs alliance the entire expansion, minor conflicts or battles, regardless azshara or nzoth, it just will not be the Focus or main theme

10+ Year Old Account
    so you rly think we will have a entire expansion but with faction conflicts only in 8.1? this is be rly naive, not even MOP it was like that. we had lei-shen, a guy most powerful than the Lich king and the zone was full of Horde vs alliance.

they learned from Legion, they will not erase the factions or make then hold hands together against other enemies.

They will make Horde vs alliance the entire expansion, minor conflicts or battles, regardless azshara or nzoth, it just will not be the Focus or main theme
    That's not naive, you're in for a rude awakening if you actually believe BfA is going to be about a faction conflict for the entire expansion. Also, the Isle of Thunder was just as Horde vs. Alliance as literally every other new zone in the game. The story wasn't based on the faction conflict at all.

Quote Originally Posted by Bigbazz
    MMO champion for example used to be the center of WoW theorycrafting

Its quite obvious that the faction conflict will not be the final story of BfA. The conflict will likely not go away (so no hand holding), but it'll get sidelined as the real threat emerges - which is quite certainly the influence of an Old God and the Void, who have worked in the shadows to orchestrate the faction conflict in the first place. Divide and Conquer, it works!

One should not expect the factions to suddenly make up again, too much has happened for that, however active hostilities will probably not persist beyond the first Act.
    Last edited by Nevcairiel; 2018-03-21 at 12:12 AM.

Have you not paid any attention to the quests and models and other datamined things yet? BfA is not a factional conflict expansion, simple as that.

Quoted for truth. I feel it is pretty obvious that the faction based war will not be the Main focus of the expansion I would guesstimate even halfway through it being released. Something along the lines of the Void I would guess and that will lead into next expansion. I am just happy to be back on Azeroth more than the last few expansions.

Quote Originally Posted by Adoxe View Post
    Have you not paid any attention to the quests and models and other datamined things yet? BfA is not a factional conflict expansion, simple as that.
    This.
    You have to have a fucking knife or 3 stuck in your skull if you believe otherwise.

10+ Year Old Account
    One of the patches will be naval combat based, as in the Golden Fleet vs the Kul Tiran fleet. That's the entire reason we're trying to recruit them in the first place, for thier naval fleets.

Quote Originally Posted by Bjoramier of Lordaeron View Post
    This is the only option for a sylvanas replacement.

Sylvanas fanboys may be in greater number but mine are much smarter.
    Baine still exists...