10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by ArgusTheUnmaker View Post
    Baine still exists...

What is this ?
    "If you want to play alongside High and Void elves, the Alliance is waiting for you"

Quote Originally Posted by ArgusTheUnmaker View Post
    Baine still exists...

Unless Baine just so happens to "accidentally" turn into hamburger meat...

Its quite fucking obvious they will make thrall the warchief and Jaina/Sylvanas will be Old god pawns. given jainas "ME WILLING TO SACRIFICE EVERYTHING TO KILL ORCS RAWR"

And sylvanas being sylvanas "INEEDMORESLAVESANDMEATSHIELDS" sinrunner.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Adoxe View Post
    Have you not paid any attention to the quests and models and other datamined things yet? BfA is not a factional conflict expansion, simple as that.
    Did you paid any attention? warfronts, islands expeditions, Lordaeron and teldrasill sieges, and this is just the beginning

Quote Originally Posted by Bjoramier of Lordaeron View Post
    Unless Baine just so happens to "accidentally" turn into hamburger meat...
    Ohhhh....

Yeah.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Seramore View Post
    That's not naive, you're in for a rude awakening if you actually believe BfA is going to be about a faction conflict for the entire expansion. Also, the Isle of Thunder was just as Horde vs. Alliance as literally every other new zone in the game. The story wasn't based on the faction conflict at all.
    you are not getting the difference between Faction based and faction focused expansion

BfA is not going to be about faction war the entire expansion and as main focus, but it will have faction shenanigans( it means battles, confliction etc) until the end

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Syegfryed View Post
    you are not getting the difference between Faction based and faction focused expansion

BfA is not going to be about faction war the entire expansion and as main focus, but it will have faction shenanigans( it means battles, confliction etc) until the end
    Please explain to me how BfA will continue to be a faction based expansion once they move past the faction storyline and move on to the main story line once the Azshara raid comes around without naming PvP and Warfront stuff.

Quote Originally Posted by Bigbazz
    MMO champion for example used to be the center of WoW theorycrafting

7+ Year Old Account
    Please explain to me how BfA will continue to be a faction based expansion once they move past the faction storyline and move on to the main story line once the Azshara raid comes around without naming PvP and Warfront stuff.
    explain why it should end if they move to azshara or other shit? there is no sense to pull of an expansion all about faction war, adverse the expansion like that, and then just make we hold hands as a perfect family at peace like in Legion.

only if they pull of a WoD lv of cutting content, we can assume it will be faction conflicts all the expansion as minor things, and not the main thing, like ToT in MOP, with battles and skirmishes, since like or not they will develop characters arcs and it should have faction shenanigans.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Syegfryed View Post
    explain why it should end if they move to azshara or other shit? there is no sense to pull of an expansion all about faction war, adverse the expansion like that, and then just make we hold hands as a perfect family at peace like in Legion.

only if they pull of a WoD lv of cutting content, we can assume it will be faction conflicts all the expansion as minor things, and not the main thing, like ToT in MOP, with battles and skirmishes, since like or not they will develop characters arcs and it should have faction shenanigans.
    Because you're under the impression that the expansion is mostly about a faction war in the first place (sorry, mostly faction war based) just because there's a war starting after Legion and think it will last for the entire expansion. Battle for Azeroth is not named Battle for Azeroth because the factions are fighting over control of the land.
    Last edited by Seramore; 2018-03-21 at 12:43 AM.

Because you're under the impression that the expansion is mostly about a faction war in the first place (sorry, mostly faction war based) just because there's a war starting after Legion and will last for the entire expansion. Battle for Azeroth is not named Battle for Azeroth because the factions are fighting over control of the land.
    And in a "surprise" twist, Azshara and fucking Old Gods pop up in 8.1 and it is Battle for Azeroth to save the planet from them.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Shampro View Post
    One of the patches will be naval combat based, as in the Golden Fleet vs the Kul Tiran fleet. That's the entire reason we're trying to recruit them in the first place, for thier naval fleets.
    And one of the entries in Ogmot's journal. With a darkness rising below or some such.

I really hope they play the cards right and N'zoth won't be an idiot like everybody else. ^^

7+ Year Old Account
    Because you're under the impression that the expansion is mostly about a faction war in the first place
    not rly, the expansion is about faction war too, it just will not be the main and only focus, but will not be just a minor thing in one patch and be completely forgotten the entire expansion

Like i said, regardless nzoth and azshara, the faction war plots together with characters arcs should continue trough the expansion
    Last edited by Syegfryed; 2018-03-21 at 12:49 AM.

Deleted
    actually thinking BFA is going to be a faction war based expansion past the first patch
    actually thinking BFA is NOT going to be a faction war based expansion past the first patch and posting stupid Gifs.....so 2006.....

- - - Updated - - -

You mean the expansion where the faction war lasted only up to the first patch, just like what will end up happening with BfA after the plot turns to the underlying plot that everyone knows it will turn to?
    DUDE stop and see someone for whats going in your head. Just because a voice inside you wispers something to you doesnt make it true! as the Island fights show BFA will be faction based beyond first patch silly.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Soulwind View Post
    So Alliance and Horde vs Sylvanas is faction war now?
    your fan-fiction is not reality, dude. go get some help

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Fummockelchen View Post
    DUDE stop and see someone for whats going in your head.
    I know you guys like to lean towards, uh.. alternate truths, but calling facts things "going in your head" is a little extreme even for your kind coach.

Cool I just got alpha invite \o/

Took them a lot...

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Stiven View Post

Took them a lot...
    Did you just get invited today? Grats either way!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Stiven View Post

Took them a lot...
    Well congrats...
    Still another time where I don't get invited...Meh...
    For the Horde!

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by rcshaggy View Post
    Well congrats...
    Still another time where I don't get invited...Meh...
    Its pretty depressing to say the least.

10+ Year Old Account
    Invites are kind of like a double edged sword for me, I probably won't do much until max level pre-mades are a thing and even then I'd probably just check out class changes so an invite would kind of go to waste, but at the same time I also want an invite just for the satisfaction of actually receiving an invite.

can you trade invites

im guessing you would need to share the account