Blizz Plz leave up the Mage Tower NPC all the time now

Before i start yes i have made threads about this on the official forums but i do know blizz likes to read these forums too so iam hoping they see this also.

Now iam a massive tmogger and iam done with Antorus so my goal now is to work on the Mage Tower challenge modes and its taking longer and longer for the mage tower to come up now and with the xpac winding down its gonna take even longer as the months go by.

So blizz needs to just leave the challenge mode NPC up all the time so we can get these challenges done on our alts before the weapon skins are removed prolly forever.

I want to get some practice in on specs and alts iam not too familiar with and having only 2 days to try them which always seems to fall on days where my time to play is limited every week and half is frustrating and bad game design. I mean i pay 15 dollars a month to play the game not wait weeks to play the feature i want to play the most.

Anyway like i said i hope blizz sees this or my posts on the official forums.

10+ Year Old Account
    I think they should be left up for longer periods of time now, but it would kind of take away from it if they were up 100% of the time. Maybe add an extra day to it and call it good.

And honestly, if you don't have them all or most by now, clearly it wasn't too important.

They did say if the speed starts slowing down they'll modify it so it speeds back up.

At this point though I don't see an issue with keeping all 3 up 24/7 and rotate the buffs it gives every X days.

Yeah I don't see the issue anymore just keeping them up all the time.

Other issue: if you're addressing a thread directly at Blizzard, maybe put it on their forums?

10+ Year Old Account
    With the expansion coming to an end, I'd say that the last month or so before the end of the expansion should have the tower up at all time, for obvious reasons.

Other than that, I wouldn't touch it.
    Google Diversity Memo
    Learn to use critical thinking: https://youtu.be/J5A5o9I7rnA

Political left, right similarly motivated to avoid rival views
    [...] we have an intolerance for ideas and evidence that don’t fit a certain ideology. I’m also not saying that we should restrict people to certain gender roles; I’m advocating for quite the opposite: treat people as individuals, not as just another member of their group (tribalism)..

Quote Originally Posted by Sharkins View Post
    Yeah I don't see the issue anymore just keeping them up all the time.

Other issue: if you're addressing a thread directly at Blizzard, maybe put it on their forums?
    That was the second sentence of my post

Quote Originally Posted by Baddger View Post

Before i start yes i have made threads about this on the official forums but i do know blizz likes to read these forums too so iam hoping they see this also.

Now iam a massive tmogger and iam done with Antorus so my goal now is to work on the Mage Tower challenge modes and its taking longer and longer for the mage tower to come up now and with the xpac winding down its gonna take even longer as the months go by.

So blizz needs to just leave the challenge mode NPC up all the time so we can get these challenges done on our alts before the weapon skins are removed prolly forever.

I want to get some practice in on specs and alts iam not too familiar with and having only 2 days to try them which always seems to fall on days where my time to play is limited every week and half is frustrating and bad game design. I mean i pay 15 dollars a month to play the game not wait weeks to play the feature i want to play the most.

Anyway like i said i hope blizz sees this or my posts on the official forums.
    They shouldn't stay up 24/7, no incentive to do Broken Shore besides extremely diminished AP and lego farms.

I do agree that it should be up for a much longer time since it's not current content.

Quote Originally Posted by Basileus View Post
    And honestly, if you don't have them all or most by now, clearly it wasn't too important.
    Its for alts and i know people in the same boat as me who want to crack this on there alts before its gone. Because of how it was designed where gear seems to be more important than skill when it comes to these challenges most people myself included found that our alts with ilvels of 850+ had no chance to beat this but i have been a very busy beaver and have gotten a numberous amount of alts to 920+ and iam eager to get this done but i need alot of practice espeically on classes and specs iam not familiar with.

Practice as they say makes perfect and with the way this is set up you have very few days in which to practice and to complete these challenges especially if your gear and AK is sub par.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by thesentinelblue View Post
    They shouldn't stay up 24/7, no incentive to do Broken Shore besides extremely diminished AP and lego farms.

I do agree that it should be up for a much longer time since it's not current content.
    Hardly anybody does it now and that is the reason its taking longer and longer.

Lets be real the incentive disappeared months ago especially after blizz nerfed the legendary drop from the turn ins.
    Last edited by yetgdhfgh; 2018-03-21 at 01:54 AM.

Hardly anybody does it now and that is the reason its taking longer and longer.

Lets be real the incentive disappeared months ago especially after blizz nerfed the legendary drop from the turn ins.
    The incentive is still there... it's called getting your challenge. Besides, considering how braindead easy some of these are (cough cough imp mother), it shouldn't be hard to knock out in a few attempts. Even with 920+ gear, the vast majority of them are very much doable within 5-10 attempts.

I've seen people in my guild knock out several challenges (on several characters) in one MT day.

That was the second sentence of my post
    Sorry, I see so many of these "Blizz do this" titled threads every day; you just start to fill in the blanks after a few years to assuage headaches.

Quote Originally Posted by Sharkins View Post
    Sorry, I see so many of these "Blizz do this" titled threads every day; you just start to fill in the blanks after a few years to assuage headaches.
    No worries

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by thesentinelblue View Post
    The incentive is still there... it's called getting your challenge. Besides, considering how braindead easy some of these are (cough cough imp mother), it shouldn't be hard to knock out in a few attempts. Even with 920+ gear, the vast majority of them are very much doable within 5-10 attempts.

I've seen people in my guild knock out several challenges (on several characters) in one MT day.
    Not everyone is as skilled hell i will admit it took me over 60 damn tries to finish the Havoc DH one!

My eyesight and my hand eye coordination skills aint what they used to be so i need a bit more practice then most skilled players. Iam at best now a heroic raider and not a mythic one even though i used to be but age has caught up to me.

Plus you must remember its all about time i cant do 30 attempts in a night when its up especially on a work day so if they could leave it up so i could attempt it any night it would be a boon.

TBH blizz wouldnt even need to touch the tower infact blizz could just move the NPC to Dalaran and therefore it wouldnt matter if the mage tower got destroyed each and every time.
    Last edited by yetgdhfgh; 2018-03-21 at 03:31 AM.