Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Valizix View Post
    Obama congratulated Putin in 2012 stop being a drama queen
    Last checked Putin wasn't fucking with our elections in 2012.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Mitten View Post
    Macron and Merkel congratulated Putin. Congratulating leaders on winning elections even if they are rigged is just normal diplomatic stuff.
    Not for our country it isn't. Sorry but there was a point in time our country's leader's/government had a spine and that time has clearly passed in the 2016 election.
    Check me out....Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing, Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing.
    My Gaming PC: MSI Trident 3 - i7-10700F - RTX 4060 8GB - 32GB DDR4 - 1TB M.2SSD

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Skroe View Post
    Donald Trump, so-called President of the United States (a position until recently that was regarded as leader of the free world) has called to Congratulate the Russian Dictator, War Criminal Vladmir Putin on his election victory, a victory in a profoundly rigged election that saw Putin opponents jailed, killed and intimidated.-

You mean like Obama did in 2012?

http://foreignpolicy.com/2012/03/09/...-election-win/

"President Obama called Russian President-elect and Prime Minister Putin to congratulate him on his recent victory in the Russian Presidential election," the White House said in a late Friday afternoon statement (read: news dump) about the Friday morning phone call between the two leaders.
    or maybe how Jean-Claude Juncker did?

Quote Originally Posted by mvaliz View Post
    Last I checked, Putin wasn't fucking with other countries elections in 2012.

Stop being a drama queen yourself.
    Half of Europe would beg to fucking differ on that
    "Life is one long series of problems to solve. The more you solve, the better a man you become.... Tribulations spawn in life and over and over again we must stand our ground and face them."

Quote Originally Posted by mvaliz View Post
    Last I checked, Putin wasn't fucking with other countries elections in 2012.

Stop being a drama queen yourself.
    He's been accused for years and years you're really late to the party, this has been happening for years just like our meddling. Go be a child somewhere else this is a conversation for adults.

10+ Year Old Account
    https://slate.com/news-and-politics/...ction-win.html

Like, can he for once listen to his advisors?
    Putin khuliyo

Quote Originally Posted by Connal View Post
    Trump’s national security advisers warned him not to congratulate Putin. He did it anyway.
    https://www.washingtonpost.com/polit...=.49402f8293f7
    "President Trump did not follow specific warnings from his national security advisers Tuesday when he congratulated Russian President Vladimir Putin on his reelection — including a section in his briefing materials in all-capital letters stating “DO NOT CONGRATULATE,” according to officials familiar with the call."

lel
    While you live, shine / Have no grief at all / Life exists only for a short while / And time demands its toll.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by CostinR View Post
    And absolutely nothing has changed between the US and Russia since then. Nope. Especially not in 2016. Especially not in the UK a couple weeks ago.

Not only is Whataboutism a logical failure in general, you couldn't even do that properly. Wow. That's embarrassing.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Breccia View Post
    And absolutely nothing has changed between the US and Russia since then. Nope. Especially not in 2016. Especially not in the UK a couple weeks ago.

Not only is Whataboutism a logical failure in general, you couldn't even do that properly. Wow. That's embarrassing.
    Of course it did. Guess what: Outside of May, for obvious reasons, the big European leaders congratulated Putin in one way or another. You know why? Because you can view a country as an enemy while still having your leaders play nice.

You know what though: Things didn't really change. Russia has been acting like this for a fairly long while. Before Crimea there was Georgia, before the US 2016 election there were numerous elections Russia interfered with in Europe, and if you American believe the 2016 one is the only election where America interfered then you are living in tralalala land.
    Last edited by CostinR; 2018-03-21 at 03:48 AM.
    "Life is one long series of problems to solve. The more you solve, the better a man you become.... Tribulations spawn in life and over and over again we must stand our ground and face them."

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Connal View Post
    Trump’s national security advisers warned him not to congratulate Putin. He did it anyway.
    https://www.washingtonpost.com/polit...=.49402f8293f7
    I wonder if his advisers suggested he not plead guilty, he would run over to Muller and tell him everything, just because he's a contrarian toddler.
    Human progress isn't measured by industry. It's measured by the value you place on a life.

Just, be kind.

Quote Originally Posted by CostinR View Post

http://foreignpolicy.com/2012/03/09/...-election-win/

or maybe how Jean-Claude Juncker did?

Half of Europe would beg to fucking differ on that
    So, one European politician whose getting a ton of shit for it like Trump? Your setting that bar real high.
    Violence Jack Respects Women!

Quote Originally Posted by foofoocuddlypoopz View Post
    So, one European politician whose getting a ton of shit for it like Trump? Your setting that bar real high.
    It's not only Juncker tho, I mentioned it earlier, but Macron and Merkel also congratulated Putin.

Quote Originally Posted by Valizix View Post
    yes yes Obama also congratulated Putin on re-election in 2012 and didn't do anything even tho he was aware of election meddling in 2016....welcome to business as usual. Hopefully you get your pee tape.

- - - Updated - - -

Obama congratulated Putin in 2012 stop being a drama queen
    Didn't Obama kick out Russian spys... How are those sanction coming along?

The Unstoppable Force Theodarzna's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    *Enemy of Skroe and the people who brought us into the Iraq War.
    Quote Originally Posted by Crissi View Post
    i think I have my posse filled out now. Mars is Theo, Jupiter is Vanyali, Linadra is Venus, and Heather is Mercury. Dragon can be Pluto.
    On MMO-C we learn that Anti-Fascism is locking arms with corporations, the State Department and agreeing with the CIA, But opposing the CIA and corporate America, and thinking Jews have a right to buy land and can expect tenants to pay rent THAT is ultra-Fash Nazism. Bellingcat is an MI6/CIA cut out. Clyburn Truther.

Quote Originally Posted by Theodarzna View Post
    *Enemy of Skroe and the people who brought us into the Iraq War.
    Who are the people that brought us into the iraq war?

- - - Updated - - -

Macron and Merkel congratulated Putin. Congratulating leaders on winning elections even if they are rigged is just normal diplomatic stuff.
    Did either one congratulate kim jung un and if so they're just as dumb.

Let me be clear about 1 thing: Putin's regime (not the Russian people) is the enemy of the US.

But

This "leader of the free world " bullsht is poetic nonsense. The Constitution establishes the role of the president as one of 3 coequal branches of the US government. What the president of our republic means to anyone who isn't an American is none of my concern.

Quote Originally Posted by Realitytrembles View Post
    Let me be clear about 1 thing: Putin's regime (not the Russian people) is the enemy of the US.

But

This "leader of the free world " bullsht is poetic nonsense. The Constitution establishes the role of the president as one of 3 coequal branches of the US government. What the president of our republic means to anyone who isn't an American is none of my concern.
    It kind of does because we trade and associate with them if they don't trust us that does hurt you in the longer run. It's just out of sight and out of mind right now.
    Last edited by Varvara Spiros Gelashvili; 2018-03-21 at 04:14 AM.

The Unstoppable Force Theodarzna's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    Who are the people that brought us into the iraq war?
    Bill Kristol, Charles Krauthammer, Dick Cheney, David Frum, and the whole dreg of Bush-era demons, as well as the Democrats whom were hungry for war and still are as well such as Diane Feinstein and ofcourse Hillary Clinton.
    Quote Originally Posted by Crissi View Post
    i think I have my posse filled out now. Mars is Theo, Jupiter is Vanyali, Linadra is Venus, and Heather is Mercury. Dragon can be Pluto.
    On MMO-C we learn that Anti-Fascism is locking arms with corporations, the State Department and agreeing with the CIA, But opposing the CIA and corporate America, and thinking Jews have a right to buy land and can expect tenants to pay rent THAT is ultra-Fash Nazism. Bellingcat is an MI6/CIA cut out. Clyburn Truther.

It kind of does because we trade and associate with them.
    I disagree. The US should cut its own path.

If others want to follow along, that's wise of them.

If they want to just stay out of the way, ok.

If they get in our way, well ... betting against the US in a win-it-all or lose-it-all fight has never worked out very well for anyone.

Quote Originally Posted by Theodarzna View Post
    Bill Kristol, Charles Krauthammer, Dick Cheney, David Frum, and the whole dreg of Bush-era demons, as well as the Democrats whom were hungry for war and still are as well such as Diane Feinstein and ofcourse Hillary Clinton.
    I don't think was Skroe a bush supporter... He also opposes the war in Iraq.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Realitytrembles View Post
    I disagree. The US should cut its own path.

If others want to follow along, that's wise of them.

If they want to just stay out of the way, ok.

If they get in our way, well ... betting against the US in a win-it-all or lose-it-all fight has never worked out very well for anyone.
    If they leave us they can go to china instead a coalition of nations is better than an isolations one.
    Last edited by Varvara Spiros Gelashvili; 2018-03-21 at 04:27 AM.

If they leave us they can go to china instead a coalition of nations is party than an isolation one.
    lololololololol

The likely scenario is that countries go on their own separate ways. Chinese hegemony focuses on furthering their own goals and creating a new order, rather than leading the current system. Even the OBOR is nothing but a cynical ploy to take advantage of poor countries and access their natural resources, strategic locations and doing something with Chinese overproduced crap rather than a genuine effort to aid the involved countries, like the Marshall plan was.

lololololololol

The likely scenario is that countries go on their own separate ways. Chinese hegemony focuses on furthering their own goals and creating a new order, rather than leading the current system. Even the OBOR is nothing but a cynical ploy to take advantage of poor countries and access their natural resources, strategic locations and doing something with Chinese overproduced crap rather than a genuine effort to aid the involved countries, like the Marshall plan was.
    Or they just leave us out deals like Paris accord and continuing progressing without us.
    Last edited by Varvara Spiros Gelashvili; 2018-03-21 at 04:35 AM.