Page 8 of 35 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Skavau View Post
    I understand exactly what this video is, and do not support his conviction for it. If this is illegal, then Monty Python, South Park, Danger 5 and Iron Skies should be banned.

Why are they acceptable, but this not?
    Maybe because nobody accepts your interpretation of the difference.

10+ Year Old Account
    good, he got what he deserved and lol at people sayin free speech, hes yelling "gas the jews" multiple times, like what the fuck is wrong with him
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    Crabs have been removed from the game... because if I see another one I’m just going to totally lose it. *sobbing* I’m sorry, I just can’t right now... I just... OK just give me a minute, I’ll be OK..

15+ Year Old Account
    So a guy, making a offensive joke/prank on his Girlfriend, opening up the video with saying "I want to make the dog into the most vile and evil thing I can think off" and he turns it into a Nazi-Pug. A guy with a Hammer&Sickle tattooed on his chest, and has said openly he is a communist. A guy just trying to make a joke(might be offensive, but so was Monty Python) might get jail time for "Hate crime". GG UK

People should be VERY VERY careful what they say or type in the EU.
    The freedom of speech in all EU countries comes with MANY MANY asterisks
    Even calling someone asshole is punishable

Free speech from Lidl
    and the geek shall inherit the earth

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by DeleteMyAccountMMOCSUX View Post
    Very telling that most of the lefty SJW types on MMOC are staying away from this thread.

I suspect they are happy things like this occur to the "bad" guys, and will continue to be right up to point the Totalitarian State convicts them of a thought crime.
    Cant have communism without a Totalitarian State first.

10+ Year Old Account

When we have "mentally ill" people driving their cars into crowds of worshippers or shooting politicians they disagree with dead during campaigns; I'll freely admit to thinking the public need saving from themselves.

Yes, its an idealogical difference from Americans who prefer (well...) to pay the cost of added freedom. Don't kid yourselves that your system is much better.
    Last edited by AeneasBK; 2018-03-21 at 10:23 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Shalcker View Post
    Posting here is primarily a way to strengthen your own viewpoint against common counter-arguments.

As said in previous thread: Personally, I think it's highly worrying to criminalise being offensive and very much disagree with the ruling, particularly as the target of the joke is a dog and the concept of Nazis.

This is seriously one of the scariest infringements on free speech I have ever seen and by implication suggests that Nazis are at a higher social standing than the general public. If you don't understand the joke, that's not a crime, but you not understanding it doesn't make the teller a criminal.
    I am the lucid dream
    Uulwi ifis halahs gag erh'ongg w'ssh

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Nathreim View Post
    Jokes are one thing. The law is another.
    You can make distasteful joke, however you cannot threat someone life. That is common sense.

And there is no "Thought Crime", your thought are very well protected, you just don't have to make a call for murder, it's quite easy to respect. Being a Nazi is not against the law, calling for mass murder is.

Also you can denounce, boycott, protest so rest assured, Big Brother is not coming for you. Once again, it is quite easy to not call for murder, that is not a question of censorship.

On a side note, I don't remember who said on that thread that most dystopias in fiction come from the UK, they are actually coming from the US.
    Last edited by mmoc1ec7205cd1; 2018-03-21 at 09:08 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by death87 View Post
    this thread:

People conveniently ignoring the part where the guy says gas the Jews 23 times and/or saying "it's just a joke! Genocide is funny!" and making it all about the dog. ..And non-whites.
    They did gas the Jews though, that's how the joke works, it's need a framework of reality behind it.
    I am the lucid dream

Count Dankula?

...guilty.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tojara View Post
    Look Batman really isn't an accurate source by any means
    Quote Originally Posted by Hooked View Post
    It is a fact, not just something I made up.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Ryme View Post
    They did gas the Jews though, that's how the joke works, it's need a framework of reality behind it.
    Yeah, he must be joking about it, there is no way he is actually suggesting that.
    Not like there is any clue in the video, what he says and his appearance that might suggest he does not in fact endorse what he says.

/s

(and just before someone accuse me of judging him on his look. Yes it's true, but the problem is not his look, it is what he said which is against the law. I just doubt he has done this only for comedic purpose)
    Last edited by mmoc1ec7205cd1; 2018-03-21 at 09:07 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Torto View Post
    1984 was supposed to be fiction, not a training manual.
    Remember how 1984 warned us about not being nice enough to fascists?
    Quote Originally Posted by Tojara View Post
    Look Batman really isn't an accurate source by any means
    Quote Originally Posted by Hooked View Post
    It is a fact, not just something I made up.

Quote Originally Posted by boyaki View Post
    Yeah, he must be joking about it, there is no way he is actually suggesting that.
    Not like there is any clue in the video, what he says and his appearance that might suggest he does not in fact endorse what he says.
    This is speculation at best and projection at worst, I challenge you to find a single piece of evidence that he has ever espoused any antisemitic views outside of this video.
    I am the lucid dream

Deleted
    This is speculation at best and projection at worst, I challenge you to find a single piece of evidence that he has ever espoused any antisemitic views outside of this video.
    But that is not the problem.
    The problem is not that he made a joke about nazi killing you.
    The problem is that he made a call for a mass murder, using humor does not excuse him of any crime.

This being a joke has nothing to do with it, even if he was not sharing his views (which he probably does) he would still be prosecuted. My opinion on his views are based on impression and it is not a fact, I admit it but once again, not important.

But come one, if it looks like a nazi (or other hate group), talk like a nazi, joke about killing jews and is defended by people who fall in the exact same category...

But what do I know, I usually train my dogs for hours to make them react to things I highly despise and then make a video of it and post it online all the time, pretty normal thing for the not-nazi I am.
    /sarcasm

The problem is that he made a call for a mass murder, using humor does not excuse him of any crime.
    Urm, what are you talking about? He made a joke about the juxtaposition of a cute dog and hideous Nazis. He did not call for mass murder and was not convicted or even charged as such...

But come one, if it looks like a nazi (or other hate group), talk like a nazi, joke about killing jews and is defended by people who fall in the exact same category...
    I mean, this is childish in the extreme, association by what you think people look like? Just FYI, I have no idea how you think he looks like a Nazi, he even self identified as a communist a few years back lol

But what do I know
    Apparently not much here.
    I am the lucid dream

Imagine Monthy Pyton coming out today. THAT would cause some outrage!

Btw, I love Monthy pyton. They are so much fun!

Deleted
    Urm, what are you talking about? He made a joke about the juxtaposition of a cute dog and hideous Nazis. He did not call for mass murder and was not convicted or even charged as such...

I mean, this is childish in the extreme, association by what you think people look like? Just FYI, I have no idea how you think he looks like a Nazi, he even self identified as a communist a few years back lol

Apparently not much here.
    Who is doing projection here ? I just saw a man repeating "gas the jews" 23 times.
    But sure let's assume he is highly disgusted by the whole idea and he is doing all this as a clever critic. I'm sure his other video since the pug related one does not attack any other group. I'm pretty sure the follower he has now does make clever satyr of nazi and other hate group too.

Even Alex Jones support him, truly a wonderful guy !

edit : Oh no apparently all the video are about defending other guys not being nazi, doing conspiracy, blaming media, shitting on migrant, muslim, trans, jews, pointing Anti-white racism in government for some idiotic reason and countless slur about countries.
    I could not have predicted such topic just by looking at a man reapeating "gas the jews" 23 times.

But he does say that Nazi are not edgelord, so pretty hard criticism indeed.
    Last edited by mmoc1ec7205cd1; 2018-03-21 at 09:55 AM.

Deleted
    I consider myself left of centre and I find this pretty fucking disgraceful

It was a joke ffs. Im sure Frankie Boyle and Ricky Gervais have made more shocking jokes.

The judge needs a sense of humour.

10+ Year Old Account
    #boycottchina