Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    The Unstoppable Force
    15+ Year Old Account
    Where Thrall and the Horde needs me to be
    Quote Originally Posted by Blood Knight Reyson View Post
    The Shattered Hand Clan doesn't have a singular skin colour, they're ex-slaves who lived under the Ogre masters and came from a multitude of tribes.
    True, but not true either. Look at any SH orc in WoD and they all have the same Pale skin

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Syegfryed View Post
    iw as nto talking about the war2 era tough, but the today's days

it is clan still, but they let everyone join
    That's not how a clan works. Which is why they are an organization instead.

Amazing sig, done by mighty Lokann

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Venziir View Post

That's not how a clan works. Which is why they are an organization instead.
    https://wow.gamepedia.com/Shattered_Hand_clan

works like a organization but still is a clan with a chieftain
    Last edited by Syegfryed; 2018-03-21 at 08:05 AM.

The Unstoppable Force
    15+ Year Old Account
    https://wow.gamepedia.com/Shattered_Hand_clan

works like a organization but still is a clan with a chieftain
    A clan is a family, not just a group you can join and leave as you please. And no, it doesn't have a chieftain. Hell, it even says so:
    The Shattered Hand clan (or simply the Hand)[2] was originally an orcish clan that dwelled in the Spires of Arak. Formed from outcasts and liberated Highmaul gladiator slaves, the clan was named after its gruesome self-mutilation practices. The clan was left behind on Draenor during the First and Second Wars, but later rallied under Ner'zhul's banner. Following Draenor's transformation into Outland, many Shattered Hand transformed into fel orcs, with their founder and chieftain, Kargath Bladefist, becoming the Warchief of the Fel Horde in service to the Illidari.

In the modern day, the Horde-loyal Shattered Hand have instead become a secretive multi-racial organization of spies, assassins and rogue trainers roughly corresponding to the Alliance's SI:7."

Their leader is, supposedly, Gordul since he's the Senior Trainer, but there's no real indication of this aside from that, and he's no chieftain either.

7+ Year Old Account
    A clan is a family, not just a group you can join and leave as you please. And no, it doesn't have a chieftain. Hell, it even says so:
    The Shattered Hand clan (or simply the Hand)[2] was originally an orcish clan
    that simple mean it is not orcish only anymore

Their leader is, supposedly, Gordul since he's the Senior Trainer, but there's no real indication of this aside from that, and he's no chieftain either.
    its not supposed, he is the leader, thus the chieftain, the clan works like a organization now, but still is a clan

The Unstoppable Force
    15+ Year Old Account
    that simple mean it is not orcish only anymore

its not supposed, he is the leader, thus the chieftain, the clan works like a organization now, but still is a clan
    A leader isn't a chieftain. In that case, Mathias Shaw is the chieftain of the SI:7 and Anduin is the High Chieftain of Stormwind - yaaaay! And no, you still can't grasp whta a clan is; you are born into a clan, the word litterally means family, you can't just join a clan. There are a few examples throughout the lore of this happening, and it's always a major event.

10+ Year Old Account
    their arms seem too long.
    their waist looks really thin.
    and overall quite disproportionate.
    i guess they suffer from male-nightelf-syndrome.

i think the orcs form the movie looked a lot better.
    sturdy and strong. not like chimps who are about to snap in half.

Deleted
    I just can't get over the printed bones on their forehead... It looks sooo horrible.

I hope it gets some 3D treatment

Bleeding Hollow is probably my favourite skin tone

7+ Year Old Account
    A leader isn't a chieftain. In that case, Mathias Shaw is the chieftain of the SI:7 and Anduin is the High Chieftain of Stormwind - yaaaay!
    you are comparing apples and oranges now

even if its work like a organization is a clan still, if not, the name wasn't shattered hand clan, and would be changed by now

And no, you still can't grasp whta a clan is; you are born into a clan, the word litterally means family, you can't just join a clan. There are a few examples throughout the lore of this happening, and it's always a major event.
    yes you can join in a clan, and you even said yourself there are examples of that, the shattered hand clan himself was made by a lot of orcs slaves who share no kinship
    Last edited by Syegfryed; 2018-03-21 at 10:08 AM.

Deleted
    I'm just waiting for the white alliance Human male kills brown skinned Orc drama's. Will that be the end of my time in this game because of the racial trollling wars? There's always WoW Classic I suppose. At least the Orc's are green in vanilla and avoid such silly but sensitive political correctness.

I do like the straight backed Orc look though, for the record.

The Unstoppable Force
    15+ Year Old Account
    youa re comapring apples and oranges now

even if its work like a organization is a clan still, if not, the name wasn't shattered hand clan, and would be changed by now

yes you can join in a clan, and you even said yourself there are examples of that, the shattered hand clan himself was made by a lot of orcs slaves who share no kinship
    The name was changed in Vanilla! They aren't even refered to as the Shattered Hand Clan, but simply The Shattered Hand. And there's no apples or oranges here, just you and your complete misunderstanding of English terms.

Blast it, I've had enough of you and your constant piles of errors, to the ignore list you go!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Nixius View Post
    I'm just waiting for the white alliance Human male kills brown skinned Orc drama's. Will that be the end of my time in this game because of the racial trollling wars? There's always WoW Classic I suppose. At least the Orc's are green in vanilla and avoid such silly but sensitive political correctness.

I do like the straight backed Orc look though, for the record.
    We've had brown orcs and the ability to kill them since TBC. Don't look for trouble where there is none. Also, WoW is WoW, you have pow pow injuns, lolchinese and stereotypical jamaican trolls who do voodoo and drugs, so... yeah, the political corectness ship has long sailed.

Nobody seems to mind until the devs do something truly stupid and tone deaf (like Metzen replying to the question of female NPCs being relevant for WoD's story with "lol, boys' trip tho"). Also hush Tyrande, I guess.

But overall WoW takes some liberties and 's fine.
    Last edited by mmoc4588e6de4f; 2018-03-21 at 10:21 AM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Rurts View Post
    We've had brown orcs and the ability to kill them since TBC. Don't look for trouble where there is none. Also, WoW is WoW, you have pow pow injuns, lolchinese and stereotypical jamaican trolls who do voodoo and drugs, so... yeah, the political corectness ship has long sailed.

Nobody seems to mind until the devs do something truly stupid and tone deaf (like Metzen replying to the question of female NPCs being relevant for WoD's story with "lol, boys' trip tho"). Also hush Tyrande, I guess.

But overall WoW takes some liberties and 's fine.
    This brown Orc player character situation is a bit different from killing brown Orc NPC's in PVE, in PVP an actual human being is fought and that's pretty deep in the feels department and human beings are harmed in combat albeit virtually and as Humans & Orcs. Some of my best friends are black, I'm white it would be difficult for me to fight brown Orc's in PVP but I guess others might see things different to me.

I'm looking forward to WoW Classic more, in truth. I can kill green Orc's in PVP by the bucket load. If they let me.

Deleted
    This brown Orc player character situation is a bit different from killing brown Orc NPC's in PVE, in PVP an actual human being is fought and that's pretty deep in the feels department and human beings are harmed in combat albeit virtually and as Humans & Orcs. Some of my best friends are black, I'm white it would be difficult for me to fight brown Orc's in PVP but I guess others might see things different to me.

I'm looking forward to WoW Classic more, in truth. I can kill green Orc's in PVP by the bucket load. If they let me.
    Mate it's a game, there is no ''brown orc situation'', Mag'har means uncorrupted and doesn't just have brown skin, it goes from black to grey to red too. Ridiculous why people would deeply care about killing the opposing faction because of their model or skin smfh.

Deleted

What in the actual fuck did I just read?

Deleted
    I think the chest muscles are a bit too small in the unhunched version, for an orc...

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by rogueMatthias View Post
    The staight back Orcs look so much better now it's crazy they didn't do this sooner.

Such a small change but makes such a huge difference.
    I agree.

I'm absolutely stunned by how much better orcs look with a straight back.

7+ Year Old Account

Blast it, I've had enough of you and your constant piles of errors, to the ignore list you go!
    lmao, you are a joke, keep going on, the shattered clan will be a clan without your consent

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by nastje View Post
    Mate it's a game, there is no ''brown orc situation'', Mag'har means uncorrupted and doesn't just have brown skin, it goes from black to grey to red too. Ridiculous why people would deeply care about killing the opposing faction because of their model or skin smfh.
    Ok although I consider myself casual and moderate on the issue. But I've met too many people over the years who take that kind of thing to the extreme and they will do the same with brown skinned Orc's. And there will be more of them than just me in the future post-BFA's launch. WoW Classic looks more inviting by the day in comparison as it will bypass topics like this one arising, prevention is preferable to cure as they say.

Quote Originally Posted by Beste Kerel View Post
    What in the actual fuck did I just read?
    Let's just stick with the straight back Orc option looks cool and leave it at that.

Deleted

That's... odd. Many of my friends are white/black humans, I have zero problem killing humans in WoW.

Deleted
    The new skin/color variants are super cool, and a welcomed addition to the game. The more customization the better!
    (Blizzard could do some more work on faces tho on all races, to be more distinguishable.)

The straight-up model is good too, however i think the silhouette of the body, especially in armor is easily confused with the dwarf or even draenei, which isnt fortunate imho.