prestige mounts?

hey guys as a mount collector i'm interested in these mounts, but i cant find any info in the rewards passed prestige 18, is there anything worth going passed 18 for or is it just all ap and gold as normal? currently i'm just shy of prestige 13

prestigious royal courser at lvl 21 and prestigious midnight courser lvl 25. the midnight one is the best one imho, but its the same model with a red color

ok thanks, hope they don't add more levels with the new season, gona have to start grinding those bgs i guess

Quote Originally Posted by thunderdragon2 View Post
    ok thanks, hope they don't add more levels with the new season, gona have to start grinding those bgs i guess
    they didnt add more levels to grind so that's good news

so then ist just a question of can i farm 12 prestige ranks in 5-6 months?????

Sure you can, if you PvP every day.

You should gain 1 prestige rank every 3-4 days. (depending on how much you PvP, and what PvP you're doing)

Oh and, don't worry - they'll add more Prestige levels in BFA.

Quote Originally Posted by Shufflez View Post
    Sure you can, if you PvP every day.

You should gain 1 prestige rank every 3-4 days. (depending on how much you PvP, and what PvP you're doing)

Oh and, don't worry - they'll add more Prestige levels in BFA.
    normal just bgs and wqs and occasionally some 2s

and thats why i want to get these 25 done i swapped mains after nh so i fell behind

normal just bgs and wqs and occasionally some 2s

and thats why i want to get these 25 done i swapped mains after nh so i fell behind
    BGs / WQs are probably the best way to get honor.

Indeed, it is pretty stupid that prestige ranks are not account-wide.. Alas, good luck on grinding those remaining prestige ranks.

10+ Year Old Account
    Land of human potential (and non-toxic masculinity)
    Depending on your determination (and ability to not kill yourself) it is possible to farm it much faster than 5-6 months.

Tho its not gonna be pleasant experience.

10+ Year Old Account
    Very doable. Hit the three towers everyday, hit at least three of the rotating brawls everyday, win one random BG and one Arena Skirmish everyday. Just doing that will net you a Prestige level abut every other week.

Pro tip; you can use your guild banner to gain bonus Honor from the towers and Black Rook Arena, just plop it down before the final kill in all those places. If you play a class with an instant complete WQ ability, like DK or Warrior, you can use your banner for bonus Honor on any PvP WQ.
    Last edited by Fahrenheit; 2018-03-21 at 01:30 PM.
    Rudimentary creatures of blood and flesh. You touch my mind, fumbling in ignorance, incapable of understanding.
    You exist because we allow it, and you will end because we demand it.

Sovereign
    Mass Effect

Quote Originally Posted by Fahrenheit View Post
    Very doable. Hit the three towers everyday, hit at least three of the rotating brawls everyday, win one random BG and one Arena Skirmish everyday. Just doing that will net you a Prestige level abut every other week.

Pro tip; you can use your guild banner to gain bonus Honor from the towers and Black Rook Arena, just plop it down before the final kill in all those places. If you play a class with an instant complete WQ ability, like DK or Warrior, you can use your banner for bonus Honor on any PvP WQ.

unfortunatly not sadly ill be doing this on my hunter and thanks for the suport

Unless you really love PVP the grind is going to be a serious pain.

Personally, I'm half expecting them to come up with a new system or reboot everyone to level 0 in BfA and just give all the rewards out from a vendor for Marks of Honour
    BASIC CAMPFIRE for WARCHIEF UK Prime Minister!

i dont mind it gotten to rank 10 prestige 14 so far the only thing that annoys me is premades and russians, just wish the arena season would start already
    Last edited by thunderdragon2; 2018-03-27 at 07:20 PM.

ok ive managed to grind myself up to almost prestige 17, i should make 25 for bfa other than the remaining mounts are there any other nice rewards?
    Last edited by thunderdragon2; 2018-04-07 at 10:36 PM.

no there aren't :/

I think the wowhead page for the courser mounts has a list what you get from each prestige but essentially (iirc) after the 4 artifact tins / toys all you get is the aforementioned mounts and some useless (character-bound) titles (bound for honor and tactician at 25 50 honor)

Quote Originally Posted by Fahrenheit View Post
    Damn, did not know that! Thanks