Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    Deleted
    All 1 hero classes?

Quote Originally Posted by Kokolums View Post
    Also, when people criticize knaak’s writing, they never directly come out and say it (they try to use coded language) but the complaints about knaak were coming from edgelords who think his writing wasnt dark enough. Christie golden is known for more edgelord writing so when you see praise towards her, thats an edgelord.
    Raptor army was edgy as fuck. Also, Rhonin perfect hair gave people PTSD.

Quote Originally Posted by Deruyter View Post
    All 1 hero classes?
    I think you missed the meme-o. It's All TWO of them. Being death knights and demon hunters. Clearly, this indicates a pattern to our OP.

If the next hero class to release is literally called Edge Lord, I may be inclined to agree.

Death Knights and Demon Hunters are edgy and dark.. omg, op is right. I'm starting to think that Bliz might be trying to cater to fantasy gamers with a predilection for dark and edgy things. This can't be right... all this time I thought Bliz was on the side of light and love, they've been the servants of edginess and darkness! My world has no meaning now. op has destroyed all of my faith in humanity.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Edlarel View Post
    I think you missed the meme-o. It's All TWO of them. Being death knights and demon hunters. Clearly, this indicates a pattern to our OP.

If the next hero class to release is literally called Edge Lord, I may be inclined to agree.
    Ah, I didn't even know that Demon Hunters are a hero class. I thought Blizzard said at some point they didn't want to label more classes as such.

My DH is literally called Edgelord.

So next hero class will also have to be D something as well cause all the others are D something.
    When I was younger I used to hope bad things wouldn't happen.
    Now I just hope they're at least funny when they do.

Quote Originally Posted by Deruyter View Post
    Ah, I didn't even know that Demon Hunters are a hero class. I thought Blizzard said at some point they didn't want to label more classes as such.
    Yeah, the concept of "hero classes" basically just means "this class starts above level 1" now. Like how Allied Races start higher than level 1.
    It's all in the marketing/gimmick.

Quote Originally Posted by FertsBlert View Post
    My DH is literally called Edgelord.

So next hero class will also have to be D something as well cause all the others are D something.
    Oasis-themed class from Tel'Abim called the Darude. Their main ability is Sandstorm They combine aspects of bard and shaman. Oh, and they wear agi leather and wield only two-handed weapons to make them different from demon hunters.

10+ Year Old Account

His abilities and spells only consist of disagreeing with popular opinion :P
    I love Warcraft, I dislike WoW

Unsubbed since January 2021, now a Warcraft fan from a distance

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Eazy View Post
    4ll tw0 0f th3m! . . .
    aLl TWo oF THem!

Quote Originally Posted by Orby View Post
    His abilities and spells only consist of disagreeing with popular opinion :P
    No... Getting my RP in now.

The original concept of wow hero classes were that they represented the warcraft 3 heroes. Both death knight and demon hunter were warcraft 3 heroes. Dark rangers were a war3 hero. The list i posted were all war 3 heroes. Another war 3 hero was the pandaran brewmaster which we got in monks.
    TO FIX WOW:1. smaller server sizes & server-only LFG awarding satchels, so elite players help others. 2. "helper builds" with loom powers - talent trees so elite players cast buffs on low level players XP gain, HP/mana, regen, damage, etc. 3. "helper ilvl" scoring how much you help others. 4. observer games like in SC to watch/chat (like twitch but with MORE DETAILS & inside the wow UI) 5. guild leagues to compete with rival guilds for progression (with observer mode).6. jackpot world mobs.

Quote Originally Posted by Cyero View Post
    I don't know why it took me this long to realize it.
    It would be cool to have a real hero that wasn’t evil.
    There are 10 types of people in this world, those who understand binary and those who don't..