Page 16 of 43 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Sonol View Post
    I think you support anarchy, based on your thoughts, especially the liberty of the individual. We are order vs. chaos, where I prefer order. Order needs to be preserved, because laws and rules make us humans, our culture makes us unique, gives us identity. Chaos leads nowhere.

Oh, and the hordes of muslim men that camp in tents on the streets, litter, shit everywhere, forcing sharia laws in Europe, also know and respect this? I doubt it.

In the end I say again, everything is unwanted that harms our cultural integrity, that is based on Christianity for more than 1000 years. I don't like being invaded.

And you really don't see that we have a culture, the European culture, that is based on Christianity (we celebrate Christmas, Easter, our calendar and chronology are also based on Christian roots), and now we have hordes of muslims that come here and create parallel cultures where they hate and kill Christians by the nature of their religion.
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sharia

Who is forcing whom to change their culture?

I feel culturally superior to everyone else that don't want to work for a living, or even wants to take what I studied and worked for in my entire life, litter our streets, cause riots, demanding social help, and offer nothing for it.
    No, I'm a libertarian, not an anarchist. I think any action which causes harm should be restricted. I do not support the idea of thought policing, that is something you believe in.

Once again, it's clear you were being disingenuous from the start. It's not about maintaining a singular culture, it's about keeping out Muslims. The more you talk, the more you prove my previous comments to be correct.

Quote Originally Posted by Sonol View Post
    And you really don't see that we have a culture, the European culture, that is based on Christianity (we celebrate Christmas, Easter, our calendar and chronology are also based on Christian roots), and now we have hordes of muslims that come here and create parallel cultures where they hate and kill Christians by the nature of their religion.
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sharia

Who is forcing whom to change their culture?

But you see even Christmas isn't all that Christian. December 25th isn't the birthday of Jesus, it's actually winter solstice. Not only that but many of the Christmas customs are actually from pagan festivals that were adopted when people converted.

So you see pagans converted to fit in, but Christianity also adopted pagan customs. Maybe we can learn from that?

Quote Originally Posted by Hilhen7 View Post
    But you see even Christmas isn't all that Christian. December 25th isn't the birthday of Jesus, it's actually winter solstice. Not only that but many of the Christmas customs are actually from pagan festivals that were adopted when people converted.

So you see pagans converted to fit in, but Christianity also adopted pagan customs. Maybe we can learn from that?
    Religious and cultural syncretism is something that goes way above the head of people like him. I don't know why we even bother explaining.
    Quote Originally Posted by UcanDoSht View Post
    Nobody is stopping you to play Elemental casually during questing or raiding #1000 with your disabled mage friends.

15+ Year Old Account
    You're both a part of the same sport just playing for opposing teams. You thrive off each other. Both tiny minorities looking for excuse to fight, disrupt and pat yourself on the back.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Saninicus View Post
    ......what? My issue with endus has nothing to do with imagined hypocrisy by virtue of right wingers being on a perpetual crusade to be the victimized party, . He selectively enforced the rules he often allowed America bashing while infracting other nation bashing. that was my biggest issue with him.
    Or maybe he was the only one to understand that pointing out shitty facts about America isn't nation bashing it's just stating publicly available information

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Moadar View Post
    Wonder what Hitler would have thought about Nazism becoming such an obsession outside of Germany so many years after his death.
    Dont think he would care that much. But he would be ashamed seeing how Germany has become a little Allied Puppet without Balls. And then he would go and get Germanys rightful Territory back. Maybe this Time without interfering from this fat Monster Churchill who wanted nothing but War.

The World needs him back

Quote Originally Posted by Kurata View Post
    Or maybe he was the only one to understand that pointing out shitty facts about America isn't nation bashing it's just stating publicly available information
    He infracted for pointing out shitty facts about other countries.

He infracted for pointing out shitty facts about other countries.
    For the record, nation bashing is not allowed on the threads. I may disagree with a lot of Endus' political positions, but he was not the Devil.

Quote Originally Posted by Machismo View Post
    For the record, nation bashing is not allowed on the threads. I may disagree with a lot of Endus' political positions, but he was not the Devil.
    No one is complaining that nation bashing is against the rules. The problem is that the rules were selectively enforced coinciding with the mods bias.

10+ Year Old Account
    Обединени социалистически щати на Америка
    Quote Originally Posted by Gahmuret View Post
    Unfortunately it has never died; just changed shape and name.
    Now this is gonna be fun, what is communism called now?

Not sure if Neonazis are growing bald. I think they became Nazis in the first place because they're so butthurt over everyone else having a head full of hair. Alopecia turns you into pathetic right wing fucks, kids! Invest in Rogaine early, it's good for your Karma.

No one is complaining that nation bashing is against the rules. The problem is that the rules were selectively enforced coinciding with the mods bias.
    People said that, but I have yet to see any real examples of it.

Quote Originally Posted by Guyv3r View Post
    Glad you're both right beside me experiencing everything i experience!
    Riiiiight.

Warchief
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Melius View Post
    sure you did. they are out to get us all. the 4th reich is upon us! take arms brothers and sisters!
    Oh wait we cant =(

We banned guns /s

Deleted
    I've heard that some even train their dogs to do the nazi salute! I'm outraged!

7+ Year Old Account
    So many sociopaths, thinking assaulting people is ok. Mental health needs help across the globe.

Quote Originally Posted by Bodakane View Post
    Riiiiight.
    Not my problem if you don't believe me. Doesn't make me wrong.
    Money talks, bullshit walks..

Quote Originally Posted by Guyv3r View Post
    Not my problem if you don't believe me. Doesn't make me wrong.
    Yes, it clearly doesn't matter to you since you've commented on it twice now.

If anything was said to you, that was either your interpretation of different words or (and this is most likely if it was true which it isn't) you're not telling the whole story.

10+ Year Old Account
    I see lots of ad-hominem on the OP, not much discussion about the nazis.

"Hey guys nazis are becoming bolder in today's political climate..."

"-BUT THE COMMIES!"

What benefit do people glean from turning the conversation away from neo-nazis? Do they sympathize with them or their supporters? Are they looking the other way because they agree with certain stances and therefore ostensible "results?"

Either way I'm seeing a lot of deflection.

I think Tarantino needs to make another "Inglorious Basterds" type film. Hell, another one in the line of "Django Unchained" would be a good call, too.
    Last edited by Kaleredar; 2018-03-21 at 07:20 PM.
    “Do not lose time on daily trivialities. Do not dwell on petty detail. For all of these things melt away and drift apart within the obscure traffic of time. Live well and live broadly. You are alive and living now. Now is the envy of all of the dead.” ~ Emily3, World of Tomorrow
    Quote Originally Posted by Wells View Post
    Kaleredar is right...
    Words to live by.