Quote Originally Posted by Unholypriest View Post
    Im 116 Shadowpriest, so far it didnt change - its reaaaally slow compared to live.

The Shadow Word: Void talent is mandatory it feels like.. without it, having only 1 charge of mindblast.. feels so.. idk.. casting a slow mindflay 3 times until mindblast comes up again is so boring.. and im sad that sw:death is now a talent.. They taking away so much fast paced gameplay from the spriest - that's why i want to see the Heart of azeroth feature already.. But even the datamined T1 HoA enhancements look boring imho
    Yeah, the same goes for a few classes. My balance druid feels really awkward as well and elemental shaman with that horrible AOE damage. Not a huge fan.
    There are others that feel better though, like mage and warlock.

I guess 116 is not that high a level though so your priest might start performing better at max level. Hard to know though.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by bloodstripes View Post
    Thanks much for the reply! I really appreciate it.
    You're quite welcome. Again though. We can't really test maxed out characters with really good gear. What you read here right now might give you a somewhat unfair picture of how your class will actually play once BfA is out and you start getting the good stuff from raids and m+.

Quote Originally Posted by Marlamin View Post

2018:

This table uses days relevant to your time zone instead of blizzard's right?
    Crimea is Ukraine!

Quote Originally Posted by Drekmar View Post
    This table uses days relevant to your time zone instead of blizzard's right?
    I substract 9 hours to get mostly even (unsure about dst) with Blizzard.

If they release new build today i will go on a diet.

10+ Year Old Account
    If new build today...Hopefully Vol'dun will be added...
    For the Horde!

Oh! a question. I don't have a subscription, only use WoW Tokens; do you guys believe that affects someones chances of getting on Alpha and Beta?

10+ Year Old Account
    invites based off of subscription time, bans, and way of subscription is literally tinfoil theory, so no.

Quote Originally Posted by Bigbazz
    MMO champion for example used to be the center of WoW theorycrafting

Elemental Lord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Everything Nice View Post
    Since I am unlikely to get Alpha any time soon, does anyone know a good playthrough video of Zuldazar?
    There are multiple.. try youtube and let the magic happen.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by MyWholeLifeIsThunder View Post
    Oh! a question. I don't have a subscription, only use WoW Tokens; do you guys believe that affects someones chances of getting on Alpha and Beta?
    Sub and token game times have no difference between each other.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Nymrohd View Post
    I know this is old news but damn do I hate the new UI.
    This just reminds me of the argument about how many abilities should players have and such, etc.
    #TeamLegion #UnderEarthofAzerothexpansion plz #Arathor4Alliance #TeamNoBlueHorde

Warrior-Magi

I’m sure someone will make an add on that uses the vanilla AI.

Quote Originally Posted by Makabreska View Post
    Sub and token game times have no difference between each other.
    Ah, thank you!

Deleted
    So there's the blue post about coming Islands updates for next build.

Are these changes for the better @anyone with alpha who has done Islands?

Well it seems fairly clear that they are invited all kinds of people to this alpha. Maybe they are inviting me cause I have a crappy PC!
    They always invite all kinds of people. Most of it is random selection outside of the majority of the early streamer invites. It would not surprise me if low end builds opted in will get some traction to see what technical difficulties arise. But it could just be your number was pulled this time.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Zerel View Post
    No "Welcome to Alpha" mail ? That's how i was checking if i got it. How do you know it then ?
    Check Launcher by refreshing it, check battle net account page or check alpha forums. 3 easiest ways to check if you have access.
    I don't always hunt things, But when I do, It's because they're things & I'm a Bear.

Quote Originally Posted by MyWholeLifeIsThunder View Post
    Nah, it's random. They even invite people who haven't been playing for years

Quote Originally Posted by Seramore View Post
    invites based off of subscription time, bans, and way of subscription is literally tinfoil theory, so no.
    Heh, during the first wave of invites, there's people who received invites on their permabanned b.net accounts One of my buddies got one, at first he's like, "noice!", then he realised that it's for his banned account that's shut down ~4 years ago.

7+ Year Old Account
    I know this is old news but damn do I hate the new UI.
    Is it me or it has less space for abilities?

Quote Originally Posted by Beste Kerel View Post
    So there's the blue post about coming Islands updates for next build.

Are these changes for the better @anyone with alpha who has done Islands?
    I think that they're making N islands too easy. Some AI teams are quite poorly balanced and very weak. But that's normal after all, I guess, there's gonna be HC and M versions as well >_>

This feature is clearly underdeveloped atm.

Quote Originally Posted by Makabreska View Post
    Is it me or it has less space for abilities?
    It's the same, there's 5 bars, the only difference is that one of them was made into 2x6 bar. But micromenu and bag cluster is atrocious.

What I think is difficult to tell truly determine with the island explorations is trying to put yourself in the shoes of a below average player and tying to see what they think of the difficulty. Especially with the advanced AI that won’t follow normal aggro rules. That’s still going to be there even if they are severely undertuned. So for normal and maybe heroic I think it’s hard to truly judge for most posters if the difficulty is accurate. Mythic you can get pretty accurate feedback for though I imagine.

While I am concerned a bit about mythic being too easy, PvP version of course will not have the difficulty concern associated with it.