Page 18 of 21 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Zanabest View Post
    Well, since the outlaw spec makes you a pirate.. it would make sense for them to be rogues.
    You know something? You're right! I even main Outlaw but I never really considered it that way
    Quote Originally Posted by Shinrael View Post
    You need sunlight. You need movement. You need fresh air. You need green nature. It is just as important as eating healthy, sleeping properly and so on.
    Quote Originally Posted by Skroe View Post
    Have faith in us. Americans are fighters.

Fat people aren't a race.

The female model would look right if they took a female vrykul model, sized it down and added some fat.

Quote Originally Posted by Gohzerlock View Post
    Fat people aren't a race.
    We shall see in the new lore of BFA, For all we know they might be a sub species

They need to add kinky and curly hairstyles. It is weird and unnatural to see only straight hair, especially for humans and Kul Tirans.

I just had an epiphany!!! Now listen to me:

KUL-
    TIRAN
    ROGUE!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Magnagarde View Post
    The female model would look right if they took a female vrykul model, sized it down and added some fat.
    The female model would look right if they used the concept are with the fat lady that looks like Disney's Ursula. Instead we got plus size Barbie. Bleh!

Elemental Lord
    10+ Year Old Account
    No one will say woah what a cool witch druid!
    Instead it will be: hey fetty mark pls.

Quote Originally Posted by Alanar View Post
    Bullshit, that's one of the coolest druid concepts in my opinion, even better than dinosaur druids.

Quote Originally Posted by Putin-Chan View Post
    My biggest beef with the kultiran models, besides the females being unplayable, is that the males have too short arms, and the stomach looks unnaturally fat when in any armor. What would be ideal is having the option to use the stormwind human model, with Kul'tiran hairstyles and voice acting.
    I think the biggest beef is in their stomachs
    1) Load the amount of weight I would deadlift onto the bench
    2) Unrack
    3) Crank out 15 reps
    4) Be ashamed of constantly skipping leg day

Elemental Lord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Evilfish View Post
    Bullshit, that's one of the coolest druid concepts in my opinion, even better than dinosaur druids.
    But then they shapeshift out!! People will freak out.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Magnagarde View Post
    They will safe those for the horde

But then they shapeshift out!! People will freak out.
    Will give you that one...

*picks Alanar up* *grants him the Blessing of the Sharp, Thorny Hedge*

1) They're not fat, they're big boned. >:O
    2) I wouldn't be against "kul'tiran" including the scrawny ones reusing the forsaken skeleton. Not standard human models though, ideally. The whole point of allied races is they don't look exactly like an existing race.

I think the males look cool, though I wouldn't mind if their stomach was reduced down a tad bit more to avoid really bad looking texture stretching on heavy armor and to put more emphasis on them being stout. They seem to look okay in the BFA sets so far, but I don't think they'll look too good in any of the armor sets that came before that.

As for the females, I've said before that I just think they look good for cuddling and not asskicking like their male counterparts do. They need more curvature and more muscle on the arms and legs.

More like this: https://orig00.deviantart.net/5f9d/f...le-db67o1u.png

Good for cuddling AND kicking ass.

Elemental Lord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ogren View Post
    I think the males look cool, though I wouldn't mind if their stomach was reduced down a tad bit more to avoid really bad looking texture stretching on heavy armor and to put more emphasis on them being stout. They seem to look okay in the BFA sets so far, but I don't think they'll look too good in any of the armor sets that came before that.

As for the females, I've said before that I just think they look good for cuddling and not asskicking like their male counterparts do. They need more curvature and more muscle on the arms and legs.

i would do her

I want to play as a gnome, but i hate gnomes, please increase their size.
    I want to play as an Ork, but i hate muscles, please provide an out of shape ork.
    I want to play as Forsaken, but i dont like undead stuff, please allow a fully alive version of the forsaken, like a human.

Quote Originally Posted by Ogren View Post

that's pretty much an issue all non regular humans face.. if it's not ears/horns/tusks sticking out it's hooves/tails and all other kinds of crap. but somehow a stomach is too much all of a sudden.

Quote Originally Posted by The Stormbringer View Post
    Gonna have to agree here. They're fucking beefy as hell, and basically only have a beer gut. I don't think a beer gut makes someone fat, while they're otherwise rippling with muscles.

The females look all soft, though. No muscles at all, then again, I haven't seen any screenshots of them in their undies, but they certainly don't look to have the same level of muscularity that the guys have.
    Agreed.

Add to that the fact that if they're absolutely ripped beneath the gut fat, the gut will appear bigger than it actually is in terms of fat ratio.

The females need to be redone so that they match the appearance of the males, the female looks WAY too "prettyfied" and meak compared to the males. Let the women be the Alliance equivalent to the female orc in terms of muscle tone and badassery!

This!

This is what they should look like.

Fine, keep the pretty version too. Fuck it, I don't care and I play Horde I don't mind if Kul'Tiras gets more models. But add that fat model.

Would you imagine a bg full of these ladies. And make them sing.
    Last edited by Evilfish; 2018-03-22 at 12:07 AM.