Page 20 of 43 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Обединени социалистически щати на Америка
    Quote Originally Posted by Sonol View Post
    Both are opinions, but one is more sensitive than the other.
    Ye, yours is shitty, I think we all get that.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Jshadowhunter View Post
    Earlier accounts don't matter
    Really? Then I declare that any account prior to 1900 doesn't matter, based on absolutely nothing.

Turks still made it past Balkans and the way to Vienna. While the western empires were playing conquistadors in the new world and Germans killing each other because of Protestantism, it was Slovenes and Croats who stopped further advance on the balkans, with Poles kicked them out of Vienna.
    Sure, sweetie.
    Quote Originally Posted by Marjane Satrapi
    The world is not divided between East and West. You are American, I am Iranian, we don't know each other, but we talk and understand each other perfectly. The difference between you and your government is much bigger than the difference between you and me. And the difference between me and my government is much bigger than the difference between me and you. And our governments are very much the same.

Quote Originally Posted by Daish View Post
    Nazi's have zero chance to gain any real power i would be more worried about communism that shit is far more dangerous
    Personally, I'm more worried about white nationalists gaining power. After all, we already had a few in the White House this past year. White nationalists are terrible people.

10+ Year Old Account
    it has nothing to do with white extinction they don't explain it correctly =P its about losing democratic control of your country because new residents can out vote the original culture that allowed them to enter the country

majority rules in democratic countries what kind of values the new rulers have kind of scares people
    So, the same bullshit argument that has been lobbied against every immigrant group in the 20th century and has yet to materialise.
    The world is not divided between East and West. You are American, I am Iranian, we don't know each other, but we talk and understand each other perfectly. The difference between you and your government is much bigger than the difference between you and me. And the difference between me and my government is much bigger than the difference between me and you. And our governments are very much the same.

You 2 just answer my question about the cat situation. Which one of them are more valuable for you?

You do realize that we face with accelerated exctinction in our era? This is a war which is not fought by weapons.

[MOD SNIP]
    You seem to think it's a binary choice, but it's not. I would enforce laws that restrict actions which cause harm. If one cat attempts to harm the other, I would stop it. Your analogy doesn't work too well.

You still haven't shown which of the cultures will continue on, nor have you demonstrated my support of crimes against humanity. I was nice enough to answer your question, it's your turn to back up your claims.

You said:

"Sure, you don't even know the concept of culture and traditions, because you don't have one, and in your past, you just committed crimes against humanity. The self-hate must be strong with you."

I expect you to back up such a claim.
    Last edited by xskarma; 2018-03-22 at 03:46 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Machismo View Post
    You just warned about people becoming what they oppose. These were your words:

"People who are "anti" something are very quick to become the very thing they want to oppose."

SO, if you oppose them, then by your own words, you are quick to become the thing you oppose. You are getting pissed at your own words.

As for your claim that you refuse to back up. What you asserted without evidence, can be disregarded without evidence.
    So if I fight that my country's culture remains the way it has always been, I'm my own enemy?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Mlz View Post
    Why do uneducated people like you always claim that they are all for the preservation of their culture when they have actually zero knowledge about their past (it was a rhetorical question as I assume you cannot answer that). You literally haven't done anything meaningful to promote your own culture apart from opposing something that you perceive as 'other' and have massive prejudices about.

In any case, I am not well versed in meme-ing so I suppose you win the argument because you posted those in-depth pictures with verified and substantial claims. lol
    I'm thinking simple. I can make difference between a culture that respects human life and equality, and an other which treats women like animals or objects, pedophilia is accepted by it as a norm and know only 2 types of countries: that is Islamic already and that will be Islamic over time.

I judge cultures by this, and Islam is not desired by me over my own, which I place above it, because of the obvious reasons.

what bothers me is the reason why this is happening

not that its happening in itself

maybe you haven't thought about it???
    So if a mass shooting happens you aren't concerned about it? But you are concerned about whatever fantasy the shooter held that made him do it?

Agree or not, it's an opinion.
    So, you believe in the impending white genocide? Yeah, I had you pegged from the start. White nationalists are adorable.

10+ Year Old Account
    you are not paying attention then
    Please do indicate how the accusations of cultural genocide lobbied against the Chinese in Australia over the past century and a half have resulted in a Chinese takeover of the Australian government and its values.

Quote Originally Posted by Didactic View Post
    Really? Then I declare that any account prior to 1900 doesn't matter, based on absolutely nothing.
    I said earlier accounts don't matter because despite those victories the Turks still advanced beyond those territories. Don't make stuff up.
    Quote Originally Posted by Didactic View Post
    Sure, sweetie.
    Not as much as you, America sweetie.

it has nothing to do with white extinction they don't explain it correctly =P its about losing democratic control of your country because new residents can out vote the original culture that allowed them to enter the country

majority rules in democratic countries what kind of values the new rulers have kind of scares people
    That's a risk you face. Unless you want to be like Rome and exclude certain classes of people from voting. (Yes I know Rome was considered a Republic)

So if I fight that my country's culture remains the way it has always been, I'm my own enemy?
    Once again, those were your words. If you don't like them, then you shouldn't blame me.

10+ Year Old Account
    I'm thinking simple. I can make difference between a culture that respects human life and equality, and an other which treats women like animals or objects, pedophilia is accepted by it as a norm and know only 2 types of countries: that is Islamic already and that will be Islamic over time.
    Because western countries have never disrespected human life or equality and have never treated women like chattel.

I judge cultures by this, and Islam is not desired by me over my own, which I place above it, because of the obvious reasons.
    You're not special, mate.

Antifa is a bunch of violent rioters though. When you say Anti-Fascist I assume you specifically speak about Antifa. And by the looks of it (news and other media) Antifa is causing more damage than the actual nazis. Go figure.

Need I post a clip from the "protest" (it was a riot) in Hamburg some time ago, was during some high level conference. City looked like RAF had just fire bombed it.

Quote Originally Posted by Machismo View Post
    Once again, those were your words. If you don't like them, then you shouldn't blame me.
    I don't think he's following you. This is far too "abstract" for him to handle.

what bothers me is the reason why this is happening

not that its happening in itself

maybe you haven't thought about it???

- - - Updated - - -

i dont think you know the difference between white nationalist and nationalists google it
    Oh, I know the difference, and we had actual white nationalists in the White House. As for nationalists, they are simply authoritarian asshats. The white nationalists are also racist on top of that.

10+ Year Old Account
    I said earlier accounts don't matter because despite those victories the Turks still advanced beyond those battles.
    The Turks weren't a thing at either Tours or Akrokoinon.

Turkey isn't even the largest Muslim country, for christ's sake.

Not as much as you, America sweetie.
    More fool you for thinking I'm American.

10+ Year Old Account
    Обединени социалистически щати на Америка
    Quote Originally Posted by Grofatso View Post
    Antifa is a bunch of violent rioters though. When you say Anti-Fascist I assume you specifically speak about Antifa. And by the looks of it (news and other media) Antifa is causing more damage than the actual nazis. Go figure.

Need I post a clip from the "protest" (it was a riot) in Hamburg some time ago, was during some high level conference. City looked like RAF had just fire bombed it.
    You mean those guys using black bloc tactics? What happens during every G7/20 meeting? How do you know they where using the antifa movement for it?

Kay, I am done with you then. I do not have the time nor willpower to address claims so ignorant that they should not have existed if one attended at least high school.
    Quote Originally Posted by UcanDoSht View Post
    Nobody is stopping you to play Elemental casually during questing or raiding #1000 with your disabled mage friends.