Page 27 of 43 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by LiiLoSNK View Post
    I didn't see any groups of nazis (still haven't) before all the cringey ninja mask antifas started running around.
    Well, you not paying attention is your problem.

10+ Year Old Account
    Обединени социалистически щати на Америка
    I didn't see any groups of nazis (still haven't) before all the cringey ninja mask antifas started running around.
    That does not change that they exist.

Quote Originally Posted by Mister Cheese View Post
    You could say the same thing about people that openly advocate for communism and antifa activists.
    Antifa exists because Nazis exist. Don't like Antifa? Get rid of Nazis.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Elba View Post
    Antifa exists because the system of communism exists.

10+ Year Old Account
    I don't live in LOLgermany. I live in America. You know, the place that stomped LOLgermany into the ground when they tried that nazi stuff. Nazism is a complete joke over here. We can do hitler salutes without going to jail.

The people that stopped the nazis the first time actually hate your little antifa group btw. Probably because they know you do nothing besides annoy innocent people.
    Nah, i'm talking about how your sort who thinks nazis should be tolerated did nothing to stop them from getting into power in Germany, the only ones doing anything where Antifa, but whatever.

And yes, we know the US was not in Germany because they where anti-fascist.

Antifa has a pretty wide definition for nazis that include liberals though.

Quote Originally Posted by Mister Cheese View Post
    Antifa exists because the system of communism exists.
    Wrong. ...

Quote Originally Posted by Player Twelve View Post
    No, it's a threat to my interests but not a threat to democracy.

People with mental health issues do not want to kill me for being slavic. Nazis do.
    I believe killing you already is a crime under pretty much any western legal system. The nazis are not in power. In Sweden I believe they have a social democrat lead government. And most violence and other threats comes from the migrant ghettos.

Well, you not paying attention is your problem.
    Where am I supposed to find them? I have a job, friends, and a life, so I usually only go to places where contributing members of society can be found. Needless to say, I am rarely seeing antifa or nazi groups by living this lifestyle.

You definitely seem to know where they are though, so please let me know. Do I have to sleep in an alley late at night or like break into an abandoned warehouse or something if I wanna spot antifa/nazis?
    "I'm not stuck in the trench, I'm maintaining my rating."

Quote Originally Posted by Daish View Post
    mass immigration of people that hold different values into your country are a threat to democracy
    Guy downplays Nazis. Guy says Islamophobic shit. Like a clockwork. Curious.

Quote Originally Posted by Grofatso View Post
    I believe killing you already is a crime under pretty much any western legal system.
    So? That doesn't stop them from killing people.
    The nazis are not in power.
    They don't need to be in power for someone of them to just stab me with a knife when I'm walking outside.

And most violence and other threats comes from the migrant ghettos.
    No.

10+ Year Old Account
    Where am I supposed to find them? I have a job, friends, and a life, so I usually only go to places where contributing members of society can be found. Needless to say, I am rarely seeing antifa or nazi groups by living this lifestyle.

You definitely seem to know where they are though, so please let me know. Do I have to sleep in an alley late at night or like break into an abandoned warehouse or something if I wanna spot antifa/nazis?
    Maybe try following the news.

Quote Originally Posted by Gilrak View Post
    Nah, i'm talking about how your sort who thinks nazis should be tolerated did nothing to stop them from getting into power in Germany, the only ones doing anything where Antifa, but whatever.
    Antifa didn't stop shit lol. Freedom stopped the Nazis and it always will. I am giving you full permission to take credit for it when nazi-ism never comes back. You and all the antifa can say, "Yeah it never came back specifically because of us!", and all the normal people will roll their eyes and just let you have your imaginary victory.

You might want to read the news from time to time. Or open a history book. Your lack of interest in educating yourself is not my problem.

Maybe try following the news.
    Maybe try answering the question?

You might want to read the news from time to time. Or open a history book. Your lack of interest in educating yourself is not my problem.
    You kids all have the same response. It's pretty much like saying "GOOGLE IT" when you don't know the answer to something.

Quote Originally Posted by Daish View Post
    you don't have a real argument your playing to emotions not reality or facts
    Several dozen people have been killed or injured. The motives have been white supremacy. Those are facts.

10+ Year Old Account
    Antifa didn't stop shit lol. Freedom stopped the Nazis and it always will. I am giving you full permission to take credit for it when nazi-ism never comes back. You and all the antifa can say, "Yeah it never came back specifically because of us!", and all the normal people will roll their eyes and just let you have your imaginary victory.
    I never said they stopped them, is reading this hard for you?
    I'm saying they are the only ones who actually resisted, while you liberals and conservatives just let them take power and even supported them.

- - - Updated - - -

Maybe try answering the question?
    That is where you can find the nazis.

I never said they stopped them, is reading this hard for you?
    I'm saying they are the only ones who actually resisted, while you liberals and conservatives just let them take power and even supported them.
    So we agree, antifa can't stop anything and does nothing but trick lonely people into thinking they matter lol.

Quote Originally Posted by Player Twelve View Post
    So? That doesn't stop them from killing people.

They don't need to be in power for someone of them to just stab me with a knife when I'm walking outside.

No.
    Does it matter to you if the killer is a nazi or someone else? Does the killing become worse by that fact alone. How and why would the nazis know to target you in the first place? And with all that said, you have no idea how many non-nazis want to kill you for various reasons.

No needs a bit more clarification. How many grenades have gone off in public places in Sweden recently? What could explain the sudden surge in explosions.