Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Im currently maining a BM hunter, but in reality Im maining the feigned enjoyment for anything that isnt raiding. :\

Some folks really want us to know they are not currently playing WoW. Unsure how it is pertinent to the OPs question. He asked what class you are maining, not if you're playing.

Why are you still on a WoW forum if not playing? Odd.

10+ Year Old Account
    Nothing, unsubbed til maybe a week before BFA launches. Then I'll be playing my Paladin, as always.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Larriken View Post
    Some folks really want us to know they are not currently playing WoW. Unsure how it is pertinent to the OPs question. He asked what class you are maining, not if you're playing.

Why are you still on a WoW forum if not playing? Odd.
    Maybe because the hiatus is temporary and we still care about the game? Maybe?

I know some people, like probly you, stay subbed no matter what, but some of us like to spend our money wisely and cancel our subs when we run out of stuff to do, and wait for the next content patch.
    A gun is like a parachute. If you need one, and don’t have one, you’ll probably never need one again.

Warrior for life here

Warrior, the same thing I've always mained and will always main. The day that I can no longer find any fun in playing my Warrior is the day I put down WoW.

Lol so many people just answering with "unsubbed". The question clearly wasn't directed towards you then fellas. As for me, probably ret paladin since I like the look of it so far in BfA and crusade feels wonderful to use even now.

Quote Originally Posted by Schattenlied View Post
    Nothing, unsubbed til maybe a week before BFA launches. Then I'll be playing my Paladin, as always.

- - - Updated - - -

Maybe because the hiatus is temporary and we still care about the game? Maybe?

I know some people, like probly you, stay subbed no matter what, but some of us like to spend our money wisely and cancel our subs when we run out of stuff to do, and wait for the next content patch.
    I came back about a year ago after years and years away chief. Good effort though on the jab.

Just seems odd to reply with a completely unrelated answer to the question. Almost like it is a badge of honour to not be playing. Must have hit a nerve, I apologise.

7+ Year Old Account
    I was also questioning why people who are unsubbed even bother answering. The question wasn't are you playing, it was WHAT are you maining for the rest of the expansion.

As for myself, I'll just continue with my Feral Druid. I can't get enough of the tiger artifact skin (I love the orange, probably trying to get the purple colour before it's too late aswell)

deviantART
    Simple Armory EU
    Simple Armory US
    Lodestone

7+ Year Old Account
    Balance/Feral druid, I've been playing a druid all expac and more then likely all of next expac I don't see a reason to stop

Disc priest. They're so good.

Deleted
    order halls

My goal now is to grab as many Mage tower skins before they are gone so iam working on boosting my ilvel and AP on my alts that i feel i have a chance at beating it.

5+ Year Old Account
    Sub Rogue. I've had a Sub Rogue since vanilla, and have raided with it through all of the expansions since. Love RP on the sub class, love the gear, model, animations and general experience behind them....and they did well with the class in Legion (post to 7.2 - before that, the class was offensive on rotation and damage balance).

AP / Legendary grind on more than one character is unappealing as I play the game casually now...but still have a few 110s for posterity.

Poq'yith mazzka awan ki uhnish'philfgsh

I just dusted off my first level 60 - a paladin, that I hadn't touched since early MoP. Feels pretty good honestly and this really makes me want a WoW classic update. I still have a full set of the zg rep coins and some of the BoP primal hakkari tokens in my bags.

Vanilla thru MoP I mained a Mage and then in WoD I mained my Hunter and Mage some. IN legion I have flip flopped more than any xpack since I couldn't decide which class I enjoyed most. Right now my Ret Paladin and assassination Rogue are a lot of fun to me. Trying to decide which caster I want to main as my ranged class. I generally get all classes to max level and get them a bit of gear to do lfr and 5 mans I generally switch between 2 dps and attempting to tank or heal a little.

Just casual pvp on my Demon Hunter and farming gold.

been playing rogue since vanilla so im too invested on the class to switch to another. also, its the only class i really mastered. i played dk tank on weekend during wrath and made a huntard to mindlessly spam barrage on ashran zergs and like everybody else i also have a DH which again I use for weekend tanking but cant really play havoc as long as demon blades is the way to go which is a shame because for everything else i find it pretty fun to play and remainds me of the good old combat rogue days speed wise.

so, yeah, i will stay rogue. now, im leveling a nightborne but then again im really expecting to go zandalari when they become available. not sure if i will be in the mood to level yet another rogue but those dudes look promising
    Last edited by Sunderella; 2018-03-22 at 12:51 AM.

I Un-subbed . Legion has no content in it. World quests are rinse and repeat for rubbish loot and doing the same raid all over again is beyond boring. Legion right now is dead.

Prot-Paladin
    "You know you that bitch when you cause all this conversation."

I will continue to main my elemental shaman(have been ele since BC) but once we finish mythic Argus I will be playing my fury warrior(fast and on demand damage with BC) and fire mage(cause fire.... fire is fun) as carry run splits and my prot paladin on the side as my guilty pleasure, I love prot paladin.