Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Deleted
    And this shows for Argus how hard to do good dps with these classes. The lower % means that more people can do good dps with it. There are no huge spikes in those specs.
    1-15% would be the optimal. After that it means there are really bad dps numbers copmare to the best ones.

Or here is the top players.
    Last edited by mmocfd328e0b6e; 2018-03-22 at 03:17 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    So those of us with already 800 in a Profession will start BfA off with all the previous expansion's level at max?

Warchief
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kiinoh View Post
    Couldn't agree more. Ion said in his q&a he wished people would stop trying to talk for everyone else. Too many people in this thread have said "no one wanted survival, no one likes survival" which is so not true.

I like survival, I want a melee hunter. I like the class fantasy of a survivalist who uses any of his tools to track and defeat his prey be it a crossbow or a spear.

I like and play legion survival its just really clunky and too many spells to manage which have no real link to each other.

BFA survival looks fantastic. I wish Survival Instincs was still in there are the idea of disengaging and then harpooning back in sounded really fun and cool; eagerly looming forward to what talents fills that spot instead though.

I am definitely going to main a BFA survival hunter though so I want it and cant wait.
    Exactly, could be worse, could have to roll dice for rng dps multipliers, fucking outlaw man

Quote Originally Posted by Nixius View Post
    Fat women? Well I suppose some guys like that thicc stuff.
    Image 13 of 16, is that the woman you're talking about?

Hell yea. She's saucy. Looks like she can handle being tossed about

Elemental Lord
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Daedius View Post
    So... will people that are currently maxed for professions have to relevel it for each expansion?

Hope this change doesn't screw up for collectors.
    That's good question. But I don't think it will come up in any Q&A. I guess we must wait to the point when we will able to transfer our chars, so don't expect answer before Beta.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by tyrlaan View Post
    You're about 23262 posts late to the party. Just stroll over to the BfA forum to find everyone else that can't handle the idea of different body types in the game.
    I can handle the thicc curves.

Yes, some of us did actually dream about the survival melee hunter that was hinted in vanilla talents. I am personally glad for it, especially since it -theoretically- lets them cherrypick all the fun of marksmanship into, well, marks. They are not yet successful imo, but maybe they will be.

Melee Survival was the most interesting Hunter spec out of the 3 this expansion, looks like it is getting better and that makes me happy.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Dhru View Post
    True that! Who have already made hunter before "the new SV" they didn't want to make a melee character. Duhhh.
    Survival hunter is the most complicated spec in the game right now I mean to do top damage by the logs it is insane how hard.
    And if you have a bad tank... ohhh boy! This spec is basically based on your tank who he moves the adds, boss. In M+ you need to consant talking to each other.

And this new BfA SV hunter is just a joke every raid mechanic is based on ranged, melee, tank, healer. There are no hybrid specs. So SV will be the last dps anyway becuase you will get both scripts from the bosses and you can even fuck up others by moving in or out from melee.

Just no!

And those who say there are lots of people who enjoy this class: Just STFU! This shit says all. There is no place for SV hunter in this game.

Also, this does not represent all players from all servers worldwide so it is not indicative of anything other than forming your own narrative.

Quote Originally Posted by Kiinoh View Post
    Couldn't agree more. Ion said in his q&a he wished people would stop trying to talk for everyone else. Too many people in this thread have said "no one wanted survival, no one likes survival" which is so not true.

I like survival, I want a melee hunter. I like the class fantasy of a survivalist who uses any of his tools to track and defeat his prey be it a crossbow or a spear.

I like and play legion survival its just really clunky and too many spells to manage which have no real link to each other.

BFA survival looks fantastic. I wish Survival Instincs was still in there are the idea of disengaging and then harpooning back in sounded really fun and cool; eagerly looming forward to what talents fills that spot instead though.

I am definitely going to main a BFA survival hunter though so I want it and cant wait.
    This, clunky as F but fun.

When Survival wasn't made a tanking spec it was a fail. The pure DPS classes do not need new ways to stay pure DPS. They need ways to fill another role so that there are MORE tanks, MORE healers, and SHORTER queues for everybody. Druid can perform every role in the GD game, and every single new class introduced since vanilla has been a hybrid, but hunters mages rogues and warlocks can just stay stuck in their single role, I guess? Whatever.

Also, please GTFO with this "nuh uh DONT TALK FOR ME" BS. Nobody on the hunter threads asked for a survival melee spec. There were multi-hundred page suggestion/review threads for every expansion, and I literally did not see that request even once on any major thread. It's an almost irrelevantly small percentage of the hunter population, and for the rest of us who mained hunter since vanilla? We basically became a 2-spec class.

Please stop. It's silly and stupid.

Quote Originally Posted by splatomat View Post
    When Survival wasn't made a tanking spec it was a fail. The pure DPS classes do not need new ways to stay pure DPS. They need ways to fill another role so that there are MORE tanks, MORE healers, and SHORTER queues for everybody. Druid can perform every role in the GD game, and every single new class introduced since vanilla has been a hybrid, but hunters mages rogues and warlocks can just stay stuck in their single role, I guess? Whatever.

Also, please GTFO with this "nuh uh DONT TALK FOR ME" BS. Nobody on the hunter threads asked for a survival melee spec. There were multi-hundred page suggestion/review threads for every expansion, and I literally did not see that request even once on any major thread. It's an almost irrelevantly small percentage of the hunter population, and for the rest of us who mained hunter since vanilla? We basically became a 2-spec class.

Please stop. It's silly and stupid.
    I don’t know you. But, I like you my fellow peeved off hunter friend.