Page 3 of 23 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by kel View Post
    im a bit rusty, when do i get to kill people?
    u need to vote on graeham to unlock ur nk

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Robozerim View Post
    Yes it does. I love how people always doubt that I roll a die and make my first joke vote based off of what it says. Last game it got Blood Fox to do his little lying scheme that got me lynched because I voted against myself when it landed on my number, and now Graeham says I'm just jumping on an existing wagon. I honestly hadn't even paid attention to the votes before now due to a lack of time (which I have taken more of than I should have), I didn't realized he had been voted against already, and even if I had it would have no bearing on the random chance of throwing a die.

good job teammate, I think you fooled them, now we just need more votes on Graeham

Alright. Let me reword my concerns.

Do you really think it is a good idea to lynch someone guaranteed to be active when there's a high chance that a sensible mod is going to give TPR roles to players who aren't liable to vanish? Stop being dumb and be productive rather than a liability.

Is there a high chance mod makes the active players a tpr??????????+

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Graeham View Post

Do you really think it is a good idea to lynch someone guaranteed to be active when there's a high chance that a sensible mod is going to give TPR roles to players who aren't liable to vanish? Stop being dumb and be productive rather than a liability.
    When I was a mod I always left the assigning of roles up to random chance.

Quote Originally Posted by Krayzy View Post
    When I was a mod I always left the assigning of roles up to random chance.
    I'm pretty sure most mods do. At least I hope they do.

Come on Graeham... We just going to lynch the person who posts the least? I mean you're right here... and you're always scum (except when you aren't).

Those guys are just a bunch of sheep after all!

--That moment when you weren't trying to be funny... but ended up making a funny then ruin it by explaining it--

Vote Danner

Because I can.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by dupti View Post
    I'm pretty sure most mods do. At least I hope they do.
    Really think they should. It's part of the reason that people not showing up is so annoying.............. says the hypocrite

Okay look... 100 was a special case.

Is there a high chance mod makes the active players a tpr??????????+
    Maybe.

Though in the previous game each and every one of the exceptionally inactive players were either VT's or Goons. Some of them even had an established track record of just not showing up at all. The TPR's, meanwhile, were all players who showed up and engaged. It could be coincidence. It could not be a coincidence.

I can only speculate as to whether that factored into this game, though I digress...

I haven't followed any of the previous games, but I'd be very disappointed if that was indeed the case. I however do believe it is unlikely.

In any case, I am not going to deny you are an active player because you are, but that does not mean you are town.
    I am town, my job is to lynch scum not inactive players, especially not day 1 when we haven't even given people a chance to be active.
    If someone just disappears during the game, then we should indeed policy lynch them, but I'm not going to policy lynch players d1 for being "inactive" in another game. Also you seem to push this "lynch inactive players", but I'm not really seeing any names. Are you waiting to see who won't show up? Because in that case then I guess it makes sense (even though I disagree with the play), but even from that perspective I do not think it means we should just waste the rest of the day.

I haven't followed any of the previous games, but I'd be very disappointed if that was indeed the case. I however do believe it is unlikely.

In any case, I am not going to deny you are an active player because you are, but that does not mean you are town.
    I am town, my job is to lynch scum not inactive players, especially not day 1 when we haven't even given people a chance to be active.
    If someone just disappears during the game, then we should indeed policy lynch them, but I'm not going to policy lynch players d1 for being "inactive" in another game. Also you seem to push this "lynch inactive players", but I'm not really seeing any names. Are you waiting to see who won't show up? Because in that case then I guess it makes sense (even though I disagree with the play), but even from that perspective I do not think it means we should just waste the rest of the day.
    I'm not suggesting that being active is a sign of someone being town. I'm suggesting that lynching someone who is guaranteed to be active is a mistake and will hurt as the game progresses. I'm just tired of D1 being ignored as an opportunity to cut loose some dead weight. I don't expect people to be around constantly, but when some players sign up to multiple games and then forget about it then I - and others - end up being frustrated.

...and yes, I intended to wait until the middle/late stage to see who would fit the 'inactive' category. It's not the best plan around, maybe, but it's far from the worst. I also don't think we should waste the day phase, mind you...but we should definitely be cautious about who we pressure/lynch.

well holy shitballs look who thought this wasn't starting til the weekend
    @dupti I randomise it, you never know who is going to show up and who isn't, with the exception of some very special people who seemed to just get away with it constantly.

At any rate, I'm gonna go play some Persona 5! I'll be back later.

That's never gonna happen, anyway if we follow your logic you could just as easily be scum :^)
    게임 은 어렵~~

Quote Originally Posted by kel View Post
    hey whats everyones role
    oh kel I missed you

- - - Updated - - -

also what if everyone posts on day 1 and noone is grossly absent? are we just going to no lynch. sounds like a great time! lets be friends and not kill anybody except the other Canadian scum virothe.

I have a 6th sense about canadian scum.

Vote: virothe

please ignore me while i ignore the main train on my scum buddy.

Quote Originally Posted by Blood Fox View Post
    I have a 6th sense about canadian scum.
    I would believe this... if it wasn't for Lora's vote...

10+ Year Old Account
    I've always been a proponent of the Lynch All Canadians movement.

my random vote fell on Marrack which guilts me slightly as he died night 1 last game so after a 2nd try it's Graeham

Vote: Graeham

it's only because i saw you that time once in woolworths, i saw what you did, bloody outrageous.

Hi blood fox ))
    게임 은 어렵~~

I don't think I have enough information to lynch a bad guy successfully.
    VOTE: NO-LYNCH

vote dsonsion

No lynch vote = disgusting
    게임 은 어렵~~