Page 2 of 14 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    I'm fine with it. I like the Dwarf/DI Dwarf Paladin mounts better, though.

i think they can add some armor in its legs and change the horn for something metal and it will be great. The actual mount its not bad, but very simple and boring.

I'm in love with it. By far the best allied race mount of the ones we've seen, imo.

Oh sweet, they get a core hound mount! I like it! I just kept getting more and more hyped for the Dark Irons, been wanting to play them since the concept of subraces was created.

I actually like it.

10+ Year Old Account
    Shit nevermind. I thought it was the paladin mount. Still looks kind of crappy.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Baikalsan View Post
    It is an already existing mount where a portion was cntrl + x
    lol "its an allready existing mount but not an allready exisiting mount"

i mean the undead dragons from ICC are legit just the dragon mounts but i mean Control+N to remove the skin! fucking pathetic.
    Quote Originally Posted by WowIsDead64 View Post
    Remove combat, Mobs, PvP, and Difficult Content

I wonder if existing Dwarf Paladins will just get their Paladin Rams when BfA goes live, or will they need to do some questing for it (like back in the days when Paladins needed to quest for their class mounts, just like the Warlocks).

7+ Year Old Account
    Currently 47°, -122° ... Originally 53°, -9°
    It's ALMOST like allied races and resources are supposed to be built off existing assets.

CRAZY.

I enjoyed them.

Always felt the other Core Hounds felt somewhat "grotesque" or "deformed". This one feels more like a proper, natural hound. And it fits them since they literally live in the mountain populated by those pups.

http://wow.zamimg.com/uploads/screen...mal/716119.jpg

I had to laugh so hard. They just took the MC corehounds and halfed it wtf lol
    Yeah. It looks weird. A ram that looks like that would have been way cooler. A ram that looks like that + cool dark iron dwarf armor would be epic. ( like the paladin dwarf mount).

But hey its the screw the alliance expansion so what did we expect.

10+ Year Old Account
    I think it's pretty cool actually. If I wanted an actual two-headed corehound I can summon that instead.
    I love Warcraft, I dislike WoW

Unsubbed since January 2021, now a Warcraft fan from a distance

Is it just me, or does it look weirdly cell-shaded in its present form? Maybe they have some more glow or texture to add to it..? Just looks like a crappy cartoonier version of a corehound to me.

7+ Year Old Account
    If you were a Dark Iron Dwarf Paladin then this might cheer you up.

Other than that through I do agree. Racial Mount is kind of ridiculous. I probably would have like it if Dark Iron Dwarf's Racial Mount was a Updated Beautiful Ram Model than a halfed Corehound mount.
    High Elves and Wildhammer Dwarves are finally playable in the Alliance. XD

10+ Year Old Account
    It looks abnormal because it looks just like the other mount but squashed.

It looks like my MC hound got into a very bad accident.
    You clearly have no idea what the hell you're talking about. This isn't the same mesh, this isn't the same texture -- not even talking about the material -- and it isn't even the same rig that the MC mounts use. The only part where they're similar is their skin pattern, because even their head is fundamentally different. And on top of this, they only have a single head, more muscular rather than fat and just feeling more like an actual mount rather than a mishmash of lava.

Jesus people.
    Google Diversity Memo
    Learn to use critical thinking: https://youtu.be/J5A5o9I7rnA

Political left, right similarly motivated to avoid rival views
    [...] we have an intolerance for ideas and evidence that don’t fit a certain ideology. I’m also not saying that we should restrict people to certain gender roles; I’m advocating for quite the opposite: treat people as individuals, not as just another member of their group (tribalism)..

It is an already existing mount where a portion was cntrl + x
    It's really not. The only thing they share is a species. Beyond that, very different model and skin.

I don't like the thing, but it's not just a "halved molten core Corehound."
    Quote Originally Posted by Novakhoro View Post
    I recommend shoulder surgery immediately... there's no way you didn't fuck it up with how hard you just reached.

Looks really really derpy. Oh well, have my other core hound mount I will use for my dark iron. All they had to do is take the existing core hound mount and give it dark iron themed armor, instead we get this... thing. Would have preferred the fire ram I originally thought they were going to get.

Just use your anniversary core hound if you're that assblasted, at least we didn't get a lazy reskin.

uh, once it has a proper posture, it will look better. this looks like just a model with basic rigging done

I like it. If anything it's a little basic, but that could be because it doesn't have any particle or glow effects yet like the regular corehoundmodel has.
    BASIC CAMPFIRE for WARCHIEF UK Prime Minister!