I don’t know but there might be one in SW/Org as they have legendary gear vendors there. Might be around there.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Dragon Claws View Post
    A massive invite wave went out. I got an invite. Check your clients or email. Also you can save time on your download by copy/pasting the data folder from live over to the beta folder.

Edit - If I have alpha access, will that automatically grant me access to the beta?
    Yes, you will have access until it alpha/beta ends now.
    I don't always hunt things, But when I do, It's because they're things & I'm a Bear.

10+ Year Old Account
    NEver mind apparently I got in O.o
    #TeamLegion #UnderEarthofAzerothexpansion plz #Arathor4Alliance #TeamNoBlueHorde

Warrior-Magi

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Aeluron Lightsong View Post
    NEver mind apparently I got in O.o
    Congrats !

7+ Year Old Account
    I'm not saying that I'm jealous, but i hate everyone here.

also, destroying my F5 button.

7+ Year Old Account
    Over half of my raiding guild just got in. And theres me

Quote Originally Posted by EbaumsTipster View Post
    It's a throwaway model, fat models just trigger some weird people.
    Well, they don't really fit Trolls. It's a thing that Trolls don't have much body fat.

Looks like they are adding voice with this patch. I had a voice chat service error when logging in when it didn't say anything about that before.

The Unstoppable Force Friendlyimmolation's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    The Dreadfort, or Korriban. You never know.
    Quote Originally Posted by Shampro View Post

Sooooooo goooood.
    I can't stop thinking of Vol'jin singing that "Friends on the others side" song now.
    Quote Originally Posted by WoWKnight65 View Post
    That's same excuse from you and so many others on this website and your right some of threads do bully high elf fans to a point where they might end up losing their minds to a point of a mass shooting.
    Holy shit lol

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by KrakHed View Post
    Well, they don't really fit Trolls. It's a thing that Trolls don't have much body fat.
    Well now they have, and Blizzard made them fit. They were always thin just because they used troll player model all those years. We simply get more variety now.

10+ Year Old Account
    No spoilers dialogues in this build ?
    "If you want to play alongside High and Void elves, the Alliance is waiting for you"

Quote Originally Posted by Friendlyimmolation View Post
    I can't stop thinking of Vol'jin singing that "Friends on the others side" song now.
    There's actually a guy in Zandalar questing namedropping that.

Quote Originally Posted by Makabreska View Post
    Well now they have, and Blizzard made them fit. They were always thin just because they used troll player model all those years. We simply get more variety now.
    No. I don't mean just their models. Lorewise, they never had much body fat. Thicker trolls just had bulkier muscles. You may not have noticed, but Trolls are generally a very agile race. They can do standing backflips. Hell, they're functionally semi-arboreal. Climbing through trees is second nature to them.

Fat trolls don't actually fit their lore all too well. It's like having fat elves.

10+ Year Old Account
    I got into the alpha but didn't even opt in! Whack

10+ Year Old Account
    There's a bunch of Horde prisoners in Boralus (Alliance city) among them, this poor troll & Tauren.

I expect something similar in Zulda, but atleast the Alliance can have a bit more greyness and nastyness instead of goodie goodie all the time. (Also gives more motivation to blight the fuck outa them if you're Horde)

That’s some District 9 shit. Scumbag Alliance.

Quote Originally Posted by Shampro View Post
    There's a bunch of Horde prisoners in Boralus (Alliance city) among them, this poor troll & Tauren.
    Love to see some questionable stuff in the Alliance

10+ Year Old Account
    I'm Alliance and I'm uncomfortable with this.
    "If you want to play alongside High and Void elves, the Alliance is waiting for you"

I imagine there'll be some friction between Anduin and the Kul'Tirans, since it seems like they're very hardy but also -really- pragmatic and willing to be violent and even needlessly cruel if they have to be, and sometimes even if they don't.

Really sounds like what the Worgen were supposed to be before Blizzard gave up on their storywriting and homogenized them into angry british furries.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by KrakHed View Post
    No. I don't mean just their models. Lorewise, they never had much body fat. Thicker trolls just had bulkier muscles. You may not have noticed, but Trolls are generally a very agile race. They can do standing backflips. Hell, they're functionally semi-arboreal. Climbing through trees is second nature to them.

Fat trolls don't actually fit their lore all too well. It's like having fat elves.
    I thought so too while first looking at the fat troll, but then I thought, there's so many lazy rich trolls in Zandalar, that have been sitting on their a**es for quite some time now, doing nothing but 'being important' and bossing people around, so in the case of a Zandalari it may actually fit. I still can't imagine having a fat Darksprear, however. I don't think they were able to afford getting fat so far. ^^

Edit: Oh and yes, the Kul Tiran seem to have quite some nasty habits. There's one of the big ships in the harbor and there's a prison cell on it. While the human prisoner had a bed and food and seems to have died in an accident, the troll skeletons just lie around, no plate, no bed in sight.
    And I think Horde side I talked to a troll that spoke about... blood trolls?... and said there's some of those that make even the Kul Tiran slavers look like child's play. And I do think if a troll comments on the cruelty of the Kul Tirans, that's saying something.
    Last edited by mmoc1d0f52de2b; 2018-03-23 at 12:49 AM.