Rin's a bit of both dandere and kuudere.

also, that short-haired older Rin from the beginning

- - - Updated - - -

Apparently revealing that the girls go to Antartica is a spoiler even though the entire OP shows them in Antarctica.

10+ Year Old Account
    Just finished the ReLife OVAs. I’m quite happy with them. Like Sj said, S2 would have been better but I’m more than satisfied with what I ended up with

I'll at least check out Sirus the Jaeger and The Thousand Noble Musketeers for the character designs alone.

Quote Originally Posted by Epuration View Post
    At this point all I want from death march is a 1h finale of him head patting the lolis in his harem
    10/10 would watch
    enemy attack! transport!

cell phone games raking in the money to make their own anime

10+ Year Old Account
    Something else about the Camp finale: The parallels between nadeshiko's solo camp adventure and Rin's first camp that we see in the first episode was a nice touch. You could probably overlay the scenes to fit perfectly at points.

Also, apparently they're giving away a moped identical to Rin's, which I'd love to enter if I spoke Japanese.

Quote Originally Posted by bals View Post
    cell phone games raking in the money to make their own anime
    speaking of which

kancolle movie BOOKI! needed more 6th desdiv. they were even making curry! Kako has a cool design. so I guess this movie made it official that abyssals are sunken boats?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Pvt Hudson View Post
    Both are pretty cute.
    now there's a loli one! Jervis

Quote Originally Posted by bals View Post
    speaking of which

kancolle movie BOOKI! needed more 6th desdiv. they were even making curry! Kako has a cool design. so I guess this movie made it official that abyssals are sunken boats?

now there's a loli one! Jervis

She is pretty cute too.

"Would you please let me join your p-p-party?

10+ Year Old Account
    Been light on finishing shows lately. Partly due to the fact I've picked up watching longer shows, partly due to a lot more personal stuff. So these have come less often for me. Anyway, finished Snow White with the Red Hair. Pretty good. Shirayuki is obviously a great character. Calm, straightforward, mature. Obi I'm a fan of as well. The story itself could be better. Switches a lot between random slice of life, mini-arcs with action, and what I thought was the point of the show, the romantic plot. Turns out after two seasons, it was interspersed with everything else so much that there wasn't really a satisfying conclusion. And there's so much in the show that teases you as it goes along, yet doesn't amount to much in the end. The good characters make the show fun, but the drive of the show being the romantic plot having gone a bit unresolved and left a little in the background left me a bit annoyed. There COULD be a season 3 eventually, but I don't know how many shows an animation studio can work on at once. My Hero Academia and now Mob Psycho has Bones covered I'm sure.

Also, that plus two seasonal shows ending today puts my completed list over 100. Granted, there's like four separate K-On OVA's in that list, but still.
    Last edited by Pendulous; 2018-03-23 at 04:57 AM.

After the Rain 11 - They've definitely deviated from the source by kinda wrapping a lot of things together and delivering a lot of the themes heading into the climax in condensed form. I already know how the manga ends and it's actually kinda ruined the show for me. The series ends safely and predictably. The whole allure of this story was exactly how unsafe and unpredictable it was. We were presented with this shit-show and it was refreshing to see how genuinely the characters acted their parts in stark contrast to just how unconventional their situations were. For the author to just abandon that and have this interesting relationship dissolve into thin air is just disappointing. The aspect of that relationship not being the genuine thing was intriguing, but so little time was spent on that that it felt like a waste. I hate that I can't really segregate my feelings on the manga from my feelings on the show, because the ending is what this kind of story really needs to solidify everything that comes before. I'm honestly only still watching because I'm hoping there's an anime original ending, but I feel this is going to be a "read the manga, fucking weeb" kind of ending.

10+ Year Old Account
    Sounds like Sentai might finally be doing Simuldubs http://www.fandompost.com/2018/03/23...bcast-feature/

10+ Year Old Account
    Killing bites -- I dont remember seeing any anime using your own torn off body part to kill the enemy. Maybe in gundam as robot parts, but never in flesh.
    Don't sweat the details!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Pendulous View Post
    Sounds like Sentai might finally be doing Simuldubs http://www.fandompost.com/2018/03/23...bcast-feature/
    You know, I'd probably watch more dubs if there were decent voice actors. I like being able to half-ass watch TV while I'm cooking/cleaning/whatever, and right now it has to be something in English. Sentai seems like the type of company to go looking for their own actors instead of using the same 5 or 6 for every show.

- - - Updated - - -

Crunchyroll is now streaming Akira. I haven't seen that since I was probably 11 or 12, definitely need to rewatch it.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Sj View Post
    You know, I'd probably watch more dubs if there were decent voice actors. I like being able to half-ass watch TV while I'm cooking/cleaning/whatever, and right now it has to be something in English. Sentai seems like the type of company to go looking for their own actors instead of using the same 5 or 6 for every show.

Same handful of actors with zero range. Haganai gif doesn't make me any less right, m8.

10+ Year Old Account
    I don't know, dude, I went through about fifteen pages of this list and recognized most of the names. Out of 87 pages. Of 16 actors on a page. And was just in a discussion today about certain actors' ranges.

If people don't want to watch dubs, that's fine, but I'm really sick of the same retarded, inaccurate bullshit excuses. Just because you don't view something doesn't mean it's not there. I don't talk about Japanese voice acting since I can name literally ONE name off the top of my head, so it's ok to not talk about something you have no knowledge of.

15+ Year Old Account
    yeah the issue isn't they use the same voice actors, it's just that all the english voice actors are bad

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Sesto View Post
    yeah the issue isn't they use the same voice actors, it's just that all the english voice actors are bad
    Yeah, they sure are.

Or, this could be another retarded dub hate-boner generalization.

Probably the latter. Most definitely the latter.

15+ Year Old Account
    i've seen way more anime than you, don't speak to me with that language. you are small time

10+ Year Old Account
    NOW YOU LISTEN HERE WHIPPERSNAPPER.

i'VE SEEN AT LEAST 3 ANIME IN MY LIFE.

and they all suck

Hey guys, quick question for those of you familiar with art books: what does the term "CP" mean? I'm trying to understand what Huri is referring to in his tweet announcing his Sen no Kiseki are book.

https://twitter.com/huri_kiseki/stat...32911479881728

Translation according Alfonzo on the Falcom Discord:
    Rean Illustration Book / A4 full color / 28P / No CP
    It seems like Toranoana (website name) is accepting pre-orders.
    It's not aimed toward women, but it seems like that's some kind of mistake.
    There is no CP, but there are a lot of pictures of Rean and Altina. '
    (I don't think I can translate よろしくお願いします into English well in this situation...)