Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Jodmos View Post
    Remember, you can copy the current game files into the beta folder and save your self a lot of the download.
    thanks for telling that..... now that I only have 5gb left

Quote Originally Posted by EbaumsTipster View Post
    Curses! Peach, then? What do you call "white people skin"
    You'd call it "beige".

Quote Originally Posted by The-Shan View Post
    Sounds like the whole 'Blizzard will never run Vanilla WoW because it'd take too much work to have two WoWs' argument. There isn't such thing as something being set in stone at Blizzard, they change their minds all the time and I seriously doubt they have a hard policy on what trope of elf each faction is allowed, given the Horde just got skinny night Elves.
    I don't disagree with you on the first part, but Nightborne are about as far removed from Night Elves culturally and aesthetically as possible to the point that I guarantee that a lot of casuals don't realize they are the same thing.

But I digress, the point isn't that Blizz doesn't change their mind, its that having two peachy beige elves on both sides is a shit idea when they help define one of the sides. We aren't getting an Orc race that looks 99% like Orcs but use a different kind of magic anytime soon.
    Last edited by EbaumsTipster; 2018-03-23 at 05:21 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    The crow-man-beasts remind me of the inner demons from that old Machinima, Acting With Certainty.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by The-Shan View Post
    I've been playing since 2008 and I've never been invited to a WoW beta except MoP, which I paid for (Annual Pass) and they gave me like 2 weeks before the beta ended.
    If I remember correctly I also didn't get in until one of the last waves =(
    give up dat booty
    Quote Originally Posted by Pendra View Post
    <3
    For the matriarchy.

For some of the new people who are getting into Alpha, when you get around to Tiragarde Sound questing, is it more finished than it was when it first launched? Or does it still feel like it’s missing something?

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Leksa View Post
    I feel like everyone here is invited in the alpha, except me

You are not alone friend.

Formerly known as Arafal

Quote Originally Posted by Shandalay View Post
    I thought so too while first looking at the fat troll, but then I thought, there's so many lazy rich trolls in Zandalar, that have been sitting on their a**es for quite some time now, doing nothing but 'being important' and bossing people around, so in the case of a Zandalari it may actually fit. I still can't imagine having a fat Darksprear, however. I don't think they were able to afford getting fat so far. ^^
    Yeah but the NPCs are named Dire trolls and latest - the Zandalari one is called Warrior concilor. Dire trolls are monstroous trolls enhanced with magic to be super bulky and strong. And well you'd expect from warrior councilor to be also muscle mass and not just fat mass s it doesn't really make sense.

As someone who is exercising and who has only some kilos too much I can say that even this considerably not much of additional fat is getting in a way, it really is sensible and in order to perfom well in martial arts I better be losing all needless fat.
    I miss Mists of Pandaria

Looks like Wowhead updated with new broadcast info: Eitrigg suggests going to AU Draenor, the portal is canon closed, and the leader of the Mag'har is an OC.

Deleted
    OMG Balance Druids Flap is gone but soth and hibernation are back. What a bad trade. I want my flap back ;(

Basing off the dialogue I assume Zalazane is the one speaking

Search, minions. Find the ashes of Vol'jin and bring them to me.
    Crush da Darkspear and find me those ashes.
    Where are you hiding him, Darkspear? Where is my old friend?
    Where? Where are you hiding Vol'jin? How are you hiding him?
    Minions! Slay their champion and bring me da ashes of Vol'jin. NOW!
    You cannot hide him from me forever. I will have my revenge on Vol'jin and all of da Darkspear!
    I have learned much by watching Bwonsamdi as he tortured my soul. Let me show you some of his style of voodoo.
    You think you can win? You can only delay ya destiny.
    You think destroyin' my body gonna stop me from ripping you apart?
    What? Vol'jin... you could not have grown so strong without becoming... a...
    and then based off of this dialogue

Ah, he arrives. De loa of... Hmm... What do we call you now?
    So is Vol'jin a loa now?

Quote Originally Posted by Throren View Post
    So is Vol'jin a loa now?
    I really hope not, I want him back as a troll :/
    I miss Mists of Pandaria

Looks like Blizzard is adding a bit of closure for the Death Knights crossing the line with the red dragons with some broadcast text, no context but the dragon Zallestrasza has some very strong words with the deathlord, thanking them for showing restraint... but still acknowledging their "greater good" stuff the Ebon Blade used is a bunch of bull and hoping you die a slow, agonizing final death.

- - - Updated - - -

So is Vol'jin a loa now?
    It wouldn't shock me, Loa isn't just a beast spirit, the greatest of troll heroes can become Loa too, like Sen'jin.

Basing off the dialogue I assume Zalazane is the one speaking

and then based off of this dialogue

So is Vol'jin a loa now?
    The loa of inaction
    Khadgar: Prepare to heroically CTRL-E through the portal with me!

Quote Originally Posted by Hooky View Post
    yeah wow cool..how about raising the valor cap consider WoD isn't that far away? 1000 valor points gets u a lollipop and kick in the nutsack these days! Back in my day we could get a bucket of candy and a pet ferret with that sort of points!
    Quote Originally Posted by Herecius View Post
    QUICKLY FRIENDS, TO THE HYPERBOLEMOBILE!

Ma boy Vol'jin is the Loa of the Horde!

THANK GOD. Loa of the Horde. Sylvanas is DEFINITELY not dying this expansion.
    "You know you that bitch when you cause all this conversation."

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ramz View Post
    I really hope not, I want him back as a troll :/
    He could be revived as a living troll with the power of a loa maybe.

I wonder if he'll be a Loa the same way as Sen'jin is a Loa. Or maybe he'll just be Loa of the Darkspear? Like their patron in the afterlife? iono.

The Undying Slowpoke is a Gamer's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by TheramoreIsTheBomb View Post
    https://media.giphy.com/media/GtBKmFU7QfmtW/giphy.gif[/IMG]
    Unless she pulls a Garrosh and betrays the Horde. In fact having Vol'jin back and in a position more powerful than her probably lowers her odds of survival.
    FFXIV - Maduin (Dynamis DC)

Quote Originally Posted by Mekkle View Post
    He could be revived as a living troll with the power of a loa maybe.
    Hopefully. He turning to loa means he will be forever sidelined and that still doesn't resolve darkspear leadership problem.

Quote Originally Posted by TheramoreIsTheBomb View Post
    I think she will be offed due to the fact that even forsaken are tired of her and are forming a council aaand that Saurfang development lately. I think it would be great if Vol'Jin got tied somehow with Zandalari joining.
    I miss Mists of Pandaria