Page 41 of 43 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Machismo View Post
    It stands for Social Justice Warrior. That sounds like it fits the edgelords perfectly. You are literally outraged and whining about name calling... let that sink in.
    I don't agree. I don't really see anyone being outraged aswell..

But to each their own.
    Money talks, bullshit walks..

Quote Originally Posted by Heeresman View Post
    You probably also still believe that Gay Men are only parading around in skin tight mesh shirts and leather pants and caps.
    Some do don't they? That isn't something that came out of no where...

Last thing on the subject.

You all nazi-phobic idiots sound like Islamophobic idiots. "OH no my life is in danger from these people thoughts" You are more likely to be killed by a drunk driver who will get off with probation or denied coverage from insurance companies than to be kill by either an "Nazi", a "Communist" or a "Jihadist"

Seriously if you believe in the left and right dichotomy you are not worth saving. This isn't a fight between the right and left, it is the rich companies and elites (The ones pushing for diversity, immigration, and GDP) that wish to keep the free flow of information to themselves.

It is no accident that after Hilary Clinton lost, people started sprouting none sense about "Nazi" as a push to control information on social media sites. This is all because a rich women who voted for the Iraq War lost to a talking Cheetos. So please say you are fighting the good fight as repeat the same mantras as your corporate overloads, hint if you are in agreement with multinational companies you are probably on the wrong side for individual rights.

Deleted
    Threads like these promote nazis more than nazis promote themselves. Bad promotion is still more than lack of it. You guys really should stop.

Quote Originally Posted by Daish View Post
    i dont think you know what "mutually exclusive" means
    Nationalism is the push of national sovereignty over all three of those principles.

Let me know when you care to clarify exactly what your "racial bias" entails. It's obvious that you want to say it, but are afraid of how others will respond.

Quote Originally Posted by Didactic View Post
    Yes, we're aware that you're consistently in favor of ethnic cleansing.
    Putting your own race and culture above others is now Ethnic Cleansing.
    I always suspected that Lefties were idiots or hypocrites who twisted words, but this just another prove of it.

You need to be a special kind of "gifted" to seriously think that defending your own country from bunch of uneducated and zealous illegal migrants equals to "cleansing" of anyone.

infracted - trolling

That sounds like thought policing to me. I'd much rather punish people by their own actions.

Your desire to force your culture onto others is no different than their desire to force their culture on you. Neither should be acceptable.
    If you seriously plan to live in the country with its own culture, you should adopt culture and language of said country. It doesn't mean that you should forget your roots, but there is a difference between "remembering your roots" and "creating parallel society, living on its own terms inside the country".

If you do not plan to learn language or follow customs of people living in the country, go back to the your place. Door is always open.
    Last edited by DinardJoulien; 2018-03-22 at 10:35 PM.

Deleted
    They are just weekend nazis. Those who could become any sort of threat aren't going around preaching for the masses yet.

Quote Originally Posted by DinardJoulien View Post
    Putting your own race and culture above others is now Ethnic Cleansing.
    I always suspected that Lefties were idiots or hypocrites who twisted words, but this just another prove of it.

You need to be a special kind of "gifted" to seriously think that defending your own country from bunch of uneducated and zealous illegal migrants equals to "cleansing" of anyone.

infracted - trolling

If you seriously plan to live in the country with its own culture, you should adopt culture and language of said country. It doesn't mean that you should forget your roots, but there is a difference between "remembering your roots" and "creating parallel society, living on its own terms inside the country".

If you do not plan to learn language or follow customs of people living in the country, go back to the your place. Door is always open.
    Which culture would that be? L:Ike I said, my culture is not even the same as either of my next-door neighbors. So, whose culture do we force upon others?

Also, the United States does not have an official language.

- - - Updated - - -

i dont think you know what "mutually exclusive" means
    How can you support those three concepts, and support nationalism? Nationalism restricts all three.

Also, you never did answer exactly what races you have a bias for, and why. Feel free to keep dodging, just don't get pissed when people call yu a racist. After all, you already admitted to having racial bias.

The Lightbringer theostrichsays's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    In my douche canoe crossing the Delaware.
    I feel like this thread is a call to arms (reads like one at least), which XSkarma nixed some video from the dumbass who taught his dog to salute to gas the jews, for the same thing but whatever.

I know our work isn't easy to understand. But if you don't want to wake up tomorrow and go to work amidst literal brownshirts "patrolling" the street with the complicity of the police you have to raise awareness and stop spreading the false equivalency that antifa is as bad as fa.
    But anyways the whole police are Nazi things, is this like America and Republicans and people trying to say that since most racists are Republicans, all Republicans are racist, or is it a legit this is a party of racist Nazis? Because Googling the party, it seemed like there wasn't many options for conservative French people outside of them. But wouldn't that issue be best solved by other political parties, encouraging their voter base to take up active roles in these jobs?
    Quote Originally Posted by Axelhander View Post
    Thank you for mansplaining how opinions work.
    Also you're wrong, the people who agree with you are wrong, and you're probably ugly.
    Ever been so angry at everyone on the internet you tell a woman she is mansplaining?

where are you getting this propaganda from north korea?
    It's not that difficult of a concept. It pushes bigger government, restricts the free markets, and inhibits individual liberty. I'm still waiting for you to clarify your "racial bias."

Which culture would that be? L:Ike I said, my culture is not even the same as either of my next-door neighbors. So, whose culture do we force upon others?

Also, the United States does not have an official language.
    In case of my country it would be Russian language and culture.

So, if you plan to permanently settle in Russia you should learn Russian language (because, without it you will be next to nothing with almost no perspectives for a good job) and should follow traditions of Russia when it comes to closing and whatever specific rituals you have, i.e. civil law of the country is above whatever your religious books tell you.

Deleted
    Funny how this thread almost went away from main page and suddenly it got reviwed by sub-100-post posters... And gullible 1k+ ones. As if it was a 'directive' to have a 'nazi' thread 'at front' at all times.

You supoprt nazis by giving them popularity, regardless if it's positive or negative. Abandon this thread and all forthcoming ones if you really want to defeat nazis.
    Last edited by mmoc8c38b7d291; 2018-03-23 at 12:27 AM.

In case of my country it would be Russian language and culture.

So, if you plan to permanently settle in Russia you should learn Russian language (because, without it you will be next to nothing with almost no perspectives for a good job) and should follow traditions of Russia when it comes to closing and whatever specific rituals you have, i.e. civil law of the country is above whatever your religious books tell you.
    But which traditions? Becoming an alcoholic and drinking vodka at every meal? Wait, I'm cool with that one.

- - - Updated - - -

i think you better do some research into that concept because you have a very flawed view into it

what even is the word "bigger" in this context
    So, your response is "nuh uh..." Got it

I'm still waiting on you to clarify your admission of racial bias.

Deleted
    Stop popularizing nazis by talking about them, let this thread die.

10+ Year Old Account
    Обединени социалистически щати на Америка
    Quote Originally Posted by Rilch View Post
    Funny how this thread almost went away from main page and suddenly it got reviwed by sub-100-post posters... And gullible 1k+ ones. As if it was a 'directive' to have a 'nazi' thread 'at front' at all times.

You supoprt nazis by giving them popularity, regardless if it's positive or negative. Abandon this thread and all forthcoming ones if you really want to defeat nazis.
    Quote Originally Posted by Rilch View Post
    Stop popularizing nazis by talking about them, let this thread die.
    That is not how it works

But which traditions? Becoming an alcoholic and drinking vodka at every meal? Wait, I'm cool with that one.
    You are calling other racists, but spout racist non-sense. GJ!

You are calling other racists, but spout racist non-sense. GJ!
    Not at all, I love Russians. Some of my best times have been spent with Russians, and it's only after getting drunk that I can properly speak the language. Now, when it comes to the Russian government, I have a huge problem with authoritarian regimes.

I'm not feeling like changing my keyboard to cyrillic, so I'll have to try and use translit... Uvidimsya.

So, you are the violent authoritarian... got it.

- - - Updated - - -

I never said a country didn't have that right, you are once again arguing against things I simply did not say.

As for your continued refusal to discuss what racial biases you had, when you brought it up, that speaks volumes. Don't get pissed about people calling you a racist or white nationalist, when you admit to being a nationalist, and admit to racial bias.

You can claim you don't act on that bias, but as you pointed out about people with bias, they are not logical. Why should anyone believe you, when you refuse to answer, and you admit that you have bias? Of course it comes into play, that's what bias is.

- - - Updated - - -

Oh, I absolutely believe neo-Nazis and white nationalists are a far bigger problem these days. They have the power to actually enact policy in the United States, communists do not. I simply have to deal with wannabe freedom fighters on these threads.

- - - Updated - - -

So, you're saying some Nazis are good?
    Not even remotely. Claiming that someone is a Nazi does not make them a Nazi until you can draw some actual equivalence. BTW claiming that everyone you dont like is a Nazi does more harm than good by devaluing the gravity of the label.
    Last edited by raz98; 2018-03-23 at 03:43 AM.

Not at all, I love Russians. Some of my best times have been spent with Russians, and it's only after getting drunk that I can properly speak the language. Now, when it comes to the Russian government, I have a huge problem with authoritarian regimes.

I'm not feeling like changing my keyboard to cyrillic, so I'll have to try and use translit... Uvidimsya.
    But then you would have understood that not everyone in Russia drink vodka and that is just a stereotype. But you have decided to resort to spouting cliche / racist things to answer my arguments.

I am not fan of Putin and his cronies either.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Zasso View Post
    Some do don't they? That isn't something that came out of no where...
    Well my point was that you can't stereotype.
    As seemed the case when quoting you.

Quote Originally Posted by Zasso View Post
    This is exactly how I see it, Neo Nazi are a bunch of meth heads living in the mountains.
    This, if you remember, seems we are painting with a broad brush.

All about the wording.
    Those who do not stand with the Forsaken stand against them. And those who stand against the Forsaken will not stand long

Quote Originally Posted by Sonol View Post
    Yes, I can force my culture or certain parts of my culture to others in my country, if my culture is more civilized. My culture respects women, have manners, equality before the law, and also care about a clean and tidy environment. If you can't say the same about you in my country, then you have no place here. This is the difference between me and the uneducated barbaric hordes that invade Europe.

Yes, we violently preserve life, culture, norms and practice some of our traditions. This must be evil nazi.
    1. If you feel justified in forcing your culture on people, it's not civilized.

2. No it doesn't, no it doesn't, no it doesn't, and no it doesn't.

3. No, your culture violently preserves property. Not life.
    Banned from Twitter by Elon, so now I'm your problem.
    Quote Originally Posted by Brexitexit View Post
    I am the total opposite of a cuck.