Page 3 of 19 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Hmm Eitrigg, he's been so irrelevant for so long. His character seems weak. I know Geyah is Thrall's grandmother if you did WoD quests, and some nagrand quests in BC. Not sure who is Geyerah though.

Years ago, the heroes of this world journeyed to Draenor and fought beside us against the Burning Legion.

So another Nightfallen scenario. ''Both of you guys helped us, but since you came and shit on the other guys, we will slay them.''

Quote Originally Posted by Biotec View Post
    I don't really recall the Draenor orcs owing us a debt, but meh.

As I expected, it just feels kinda ass-pully. "I just so happen to have this fragment of the artifact, so go to alt draenor by convincing the bronze dragonflight, who will totally do this for whatever reason, and bring back a bunch of Orcs with a no-name leader who for some reason will come fight and die on our world because of some debt Grom apparently owes us".

I really wish they just brought them out of Outland and had Jorin as the leader instead.
    The debt they're talking about, is probably at the end of WoD cinematic. Where the races we helped there said, if we need them they will be there.

So i guess this maybe removes the theory that Saurfang was the one who helps the Mag'har to join the Horde.

Which means he either helps the Alliance or he just goes off somewhere in a huff all pissy and thats it.

Though Eitrigg says 'A... mutual friend has suggested it is time we collect on an old debt. In so doing, we could add loyal soldiers to the Horde's ranks.'

It could mean Saurfang but iam betting its most likely Thrall.
    Last edited by yetgdhfgh; 2018-03-23 at 07:52 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Banorak View Post
    Hoping Durotan and Grom will show up in time. Because I am dissapointed with the present Leader currently. Not because its a female, but because it's a no-name.
    Unless there's enough chance to spotlight a story between AU crossing over to MU (and questions and issues that come along with it), I don't think Blizzard wants to just drop in a new version of [dead character] again.

Deleted
    It seems a little odd with this 'years ago' stuff. And was it mentioned before that we couldn't go there anymore? What's with all the people over there, they got back just fine, as did we so... why do we suddenly need the Bronze dragons?

And I think the mutual friend is Saurfang.

I also think one of the voicelines is attributed to the wrong person, I don't think Eitrigg would refer to the Mag'har as '...expendable. Interesting....' ^^

Edit: And I think it's good they leave Grom over there and bring in just a part of them. If he is the person everyone there respects and who leads them all he can't just go off on an adventure. I think they may still have some problems to clean up.
    Last edited by mmoc1d0f52de2b; 2018-03-23 at 07:57 AM.

If blizz has made it that this is modern day AU Dreanor then it means any character from that xpac can easily be dismissed as 'Oh they died since then' from 'reasons'

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Shandalay View Post

And I think the mutual friend is Saurfang.
    Iam not so sure because Saurfang never went to AU Draenor but Thrall has alot of rep there cause of his exploits and his closeness to Durotan.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Wondercrab View Post
    I'd imagine she's the AU version of Greatmother Geyah, the spiritual leader of the MU Mag'har. She seems like a pretty good choice given how weird it would be to bring back a lot of the Draenor cast again.
    Nah, Greatmother Geyah already appears in WoD as a follower, so it isnt her. I also saw the resemblance, but it's not her.

Quote Originally Posted by Baddger View Post
    Iam not so sure because Saurfang never went to AU Draenor but Thrall has alot of rep there cause of his exploits and his closeness to Durotan.
    Saurfang does appear in your Garrison and gives some quests, dont know how canon that is though.
    Last edited by Dalheim; 2018-03-23 at 08:01 AM.
    Hariuha laþu laukar gakar alu ole lule laukar

Well i hope that at least we will get Grom HD gorehowl model if they just deleted him from existing. :P

Eitrigg: Our mission was successful, Warchief. Overlord Geya'rah has pledged her soldiers to the Horde.
    Sylvanas: Eitrigg has told me of your people's strength. I trust honor means as much to you as it does to him?
    Overlord Geyarah: Honor is everything to us! We do not make this oath lightly, Warchief.
    Overlord Geyarah: Eitrigg and your champion proved their courage and nobility. If they embody the heart of the Horde, then we will gladly fight beside them.
    Overlord Geyarah: Though our home lies far from these shores, the mag'har stand with you. Your enemies are now our enemies!
    Sylvanas: I accept your loyalty, overlord. Your people are welcome within the gates of Orgrimmar.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by ImTheMizAwesome View Post
    Well i hope that at least we will get Grom HD gorehowl model if they just deleted him from existing. :P
    "Years ago, the heroes of this world journeyed to Draenor and fought beside us against the Burning Legion.
    Our people remained united under the leadership of Grommash Hellscream. One tribe. The mag'har."
    They did not delete him, he is still there and leading them, all of them.^^

Eitrigg: Our mission was successful, Warchief. Overlord Geya'rah has pledged her soldiers to the Horde.
    Sylvanas: Eitrigg has told me of your people's strength. I trust honor means as much to you as it does to him?
    Overlord Geyarah: Honor is everything to us! We do not make this oath lightly, Warchief.
    Overlord Geyarah: Eitrigg and your champion proved their courage and nobility. If they embody the heart of the Horde, then we will gladly fight beside them.
    Overlord Geyarah: Though our home lies far from these shores, the mag'har stand with you. Your enemies are now our enemies!
    Sylvanas: I accept your loyalty, overlord. Your people are welcome within the gates of Orgrimmar.
    Yyyyeah I hope they change that line.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Verdugo View Post
    Yyyyeah I hope they change that line.
    Why, she wants them as expendable troops, so it's only good to know that she can send them on suicidal missions if she says it's honorable.

Quote Originally Posted by Goretex View Post
    The debt they're talking about, is probably at the end of WoD cinematic. Where the races we helped there said, if we need them they will be there.
    I thought that was specifically about fighting the Legion since it was Yrel who said that. It also makes me wonder if the Alliance will have a different shard of that artifact to pull the Draenei over. Otherwise it just seems weird to me that a world full of peace would risk by traveling to another world and fighting the friends of the people they just made peace with.

Again the whole thing just seems pointless. Like there's no reason to have gone through all this trouble to get the AU Maghar.

To be fair Geyarah is only a Overlord but if this truly is modern day AU Draenor then Grom would be the same age as the geriatric Drek'Thar who is now in a fucking wheelchair and must surely be dead by now in lore!

10+ Year Old Account
    To be fair Geyarah is only a Overlord but if this truly is modern day AU Draenor then Grom would be the same age as the geriatric Drek'Thar who is now in a fucking wheelchair and must surely be dead by now in lore!
    Wha? No, he wouldnt. Grom was 46 years old when he died in the MU, so he'd be around... 56-58 by now. Drek'Thar is in his 80's atleast.
    Hariuha laþu laukar gakar alu ole lule laukar

Quote Originally Posted by Rock Robster View Post
    Wha? No, he wouldnt. Grom was 46 years old when he died in the MU, so he'd be around... 56-58 by now. Drek'Thar is in his 80's atleast.
    Well you could argue Drek'thar strength was from the elements and not from his muscles that Grom draws his strength from.

Also interesting that the Horde cant actually now visit AU draenor instead they need the fragments from Garrosh and the help of the Bronze Dragonflight to get back there.
    This was a thing somewhere already around late WoD. I vaguely remember either a short story, novel, or Dev quote confirming that access to the AU was a temporary thing.

It does confuse me that they managed a spell to transport a couple people one way, and somehow that spell lasts to let through an army--you know, like the Dark Portal did, which ran on millions of souls.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Honik View Post
    Years ago, the heroes of this world journeyed to Draenor and fought beside us against the Burning Legion.

So another Nightfallen scenario. ''Both of you guys helped us, but since you came and shit on the other guys, we will slay them.''
    Maybe it's just me but Alliance orcs sounds like a silly idea.

Quote Originally Posted by Sharkins View Post
    This was a thing somewhere already around late WoD. I vaguely remember either a short story, novel, or Dev quote confirming that access to the AU was a temporary thing.

It does confuse me that they managed a spell to transport a couple people one way, and somehow that spell lasts to let through an army--you know, like the Dark Portal did, which ran on millions of souls.

- - - Updated - - -

Maybe it's just me but Alliance orcs sounds like a silly idea.
    Thing was Khadgar seemed to have no problem porting people from Orgimmar.

I know, i know this game has more plot holes than Battlefield Earth and sometimes you just gotta roll with it but still iam interested how blizz will explain in detail this one!

Quote Originally Posted by CreatureLives View Post
    Another female leader.
    I noticed that too, but I think it was now or never for a female orc leader. With the Horde having so few characters compared to the Horde, we lacked a lot of female characters. We had no female Orc leader, no female Tauren leader, no female Troll leader(we really don't have many troll characters at all) and Liadrin is our only female Elf leader. We still need a good female goblin leader.

But yeah this is all really forced, and though I do love strong female characters, it's just so obvious this is a equality thing. But I really really do like all of the female characters the Horde's gotten recently so it's mehhh
    Last edited by MikeBogina; 2018-03-23 at 08:51 AM.