Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst
LastLast
    The Unstoppable Force Friendlyimmolation's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    The Dreadfort, or Korriban. You never know.
    Quote Originally Posted by Combatbulter View Post
    The purge is unfortunately not quite complete there are still a few around.
    no, but hopefully Soon(tm)
    Quote Originally Posted by WoWKnight65 View Post
    That's same excuse from you and so many others on this website and your right some of threads do bully high elf fans to a point where they might end up losing their minds to a point of a mass shooting.
    Holy shit lol

Quote Originally Posted by Friendlyimmolation View Post
    no, but hopefully Soon(tm)
    Everything from the sunwell trilogy, legends.. hell all the manga crap needs a full purge.

I think Knaak's novels minus his pet characters weren't a bad read. I mean, they're as canon as ever now since literally half of Cataclysm involved his characters..

Patch 2.4.0 and the sunwell raid need a purge. the entire anveena crap was straight garb.

Canon but likely condemned like all Knaak creations.

The Unstoppable Force Friendlyimmolation's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    The Dreadfort, or Korriban. You never know.
    Quote Originally Posted by Al Gorefiend View Post
    Everything from the sunwell trilogy, legends.. hell all the manga crap needs a full purge.

I think Knaak's novels minus his pet characters weren't a bad read. I mean, they're as canon as ever now since literally half of Cataclysm involved his characters..

Patch 2.4.0 and the sunwell raid need a purge. the entire anveena crap was straight garb.
    Hey, the characters that weren't his in the sunwell trilogy were ok.
    Quote Originally Posted by WoWKnight65 View Post
    That's same excuse from you and so many others on this website and your right some of threads do bully high elf fans to a point where they might end up losing their minds to a point of a mass shooting.
    Holy shit lol

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Cecil View Post
    Supposedly the only mortal to make the Dark Titan bleed (even to this day in WoW).

Yet no mention of him on Argus. No sign of his legendary axe crafted by Cenarius. No monuments in his honor anywhere on Azeroth or Argus.

Did he not exist? Or is this just another case of lazy lore and missed opportunities?
    as said in post number 3.
    there is a monument to him on Argus, and you see him in the illidan flashback

also he no longer had the weapon, his family has it, it was retrieved and used to defeat xavius?

please if you want to cry about lore do a google search first.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Kellorion View Post
    There really should be a a statue of Brox, Vol'jin, Cairne and Durotar in Orgrimmar.
    would have been awesome, sadly doubt it will happen these days.
    Quote Originally Posted by WowIsDead64 View Post
    Remove combat, Mobs, PvP, and Difficult Content

Quote Originally Posted by Tyrathius View Post
    I've always wondered why people who hate Rhonin and Vereesa so much are willing to give Broxigar a pass when he's arguably the most ridiculous of all of them.

Like, Broxigar faces down a million demons and hurts Sargeras... But Rhonin summoned some raptors and that's just so much worse!
    Brox was seemingly celibate and they just relate to that more

10+ Year Old Account
    Knaak may create some mediocre self insert mary sues but goddamn that man can write some badass dragon fights.
    Also i love how golden kills off his babies in her books.

Broxx is pathetic, as are all knaak characters, hell the only good knaak character is dead and his name is Krasus.
    Honestly he was pissing me off as well.
    Quote Originally Posted by Thunderaan View Post
    All it takes is an incel at the wrong place wrong time and we won't even know what hit us.

Quote Originally Posted by Cronoo View Post
    Knaak may create some mediocre self insert mary sues but goddamn that man can write some badass dragon fights.
    Also i love how golden kills off his babies in her books.
    Christie Golden is a woman, not a man.

Quote Originally Posted by JustRob View Post
    He never said that.

His axe should have been the Warrior's Arms artifact weapon instead of making up a new artifact.

10+ Year Old Account
    Broxx is pathetic, as are all knaak characters, hell the only good knaak character is dead and his name is Krasus.
    This I agree, with as much as I hated Knaaks writing style and stories, he wrote dragons in WoW very well :P

Thank god they have golden helping with the lore and not Knaak :P
    I love Warcraft, I dislike WoW

Unsubbed since January 2021, now a Warcraft fan from a distance

Bloodsail Admiral CreatureLives's Avatar
    5+ Year Old Account
    Oh shit I forgot about that. Still seems odd that Varok doesn't really talk about him despite being his brother.
    It's been a long time. People don't usually talk about people that have died every single day especially as years go on and you get further away from it. Varok is an old dude now.

10+ Year Old Account
    Woosh.

Christie killed off krasus and rhonin. Which were knaak's OC. Keep up plz.

Quote Originally Posted by Lady Atia View Post
    The real question - why are the Saurfangs the only green/brown (?) Blackrock Orcs?!
    There's tons of green orcs among the Blackrock clan. Orgrim himself was green and many of the known members are too.

The greatest Orc ever gave Sargeras a flesh wound while my Orc sent him into permanent imprisonment!! Never to be a threat again!

Where is my parade and feast and songs of epic victory?

Sorry but the old heroes of Lore dont mean a donkeys dick anymore! Ashbringer? Sorry that went to a alt i rarely touch!

No named heroes are what is now the thing and any shitty mary sue character that Christie Golden brings or any other hack writer wont mean shit now cause we quite literally saved the whole fucking universe!!!!!

Deleted
    Supposedly the only mortal to make the Dark Titan bleed (even to this day in WoW).

Yet no mention of him on Argus. No sign of his legendary axe crafted by Cenarius. No monuments in his honor anywhere on Azeroth or Argus.

Did he not exist? Or is this just another case of lazy lore and missed opportunities?
    Ofc he is canon. All characters from the novels are canon, according to Chris Metzen. But Blizzard has no problems rewriting characters, you see Brox in the quest in Val'shara where he defends Blackrook hold together with Illidan. Brox says that it is an honor for him to fight with Illidan side by side, tho they hated each other in the novels.
    Many Characters from the novels are missing, Fenris Wolfbrother (in the original timeline) and Thura are nowhere to be seen.

He was saying how Golden is killing of Knaak's babies when he said "his"

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Baddger View Post
    The greatest Orc ever gave Sargeras a flesh wound while my Orc sent him into permanent imprisonment!! Never to be a threat again!

Where is my parade and feast and songs of epic victory?

Sorry but the old heroes of Lore dont mean a donkeys dick anymore! Ashbringer? Sorry that went to a alt i rarely touch!

No named heroes are what is now the thing and any shitty mary sue character that Christie Golden brings or any other hack writer wont mean shit now cause we quite literally saved the whole fucking universe!!!!!
    Wait until Chronicles 4 says it was done by a illidan with minimal help from adventurers xD

Golden is worse than Knaak. Her OCs are the absolute worst and most of her stuff reads like bad Tumblr fanfiction. Blizz really needs to get some decent writers for their material going forward.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by UltraNic View Post
    Ofc he is canon. All characters from the novels are canon, according to Chris Metzen. But Blizzard has no problems rewriting characters, you see Brox in the quest in Val'shara where he defends Blackrook hold together with Illidan. Brox says that it is an honor for him to fight with Illidan side by side, tho they hated each other in the novels.
    Many Characters from the novels are missing, Fenris Wolfbrother (in the original timeline) and Thura are nowhere to be seen.
    Him being nice to Illidan I attributed to Xe'ra telling the story. She lied. (Yes, it's my headcanon, sue me^^)