Page 5 of 19 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    The Unstoppable Force
    15+ Year Old Account
    Where Thrall and the Horde needs me to be
    Quote Originally Posted by Baddger View Post
    I honestly think its Thrall cause where has he been in Legion? Surely he has gone to the only place that meant anything to him and that was with his mom and dad and on a planet that wasnt about to be destroyed by the Legion!!

Though with Sylvanas needing the Bronze Dragonflight to get there then that leads to more questions than answers.
    Not really, the portal has apparently been closed since we destroyed it at the intro in Tanaan (which does raise a few questions regarding how Warspear/Stormshield was constructed, and how all the soldiers got there, but something something portal magic), and since it requires chronomancy to return to Alt. Draenor, the bronze dragons are needed, that bit makes perfect sense.

Amazing sig, done by mighty Lokann

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Venziir View Post
    Not really, the portal has apparently been closed since we destroyed it at the intro in Tanaan (which does raise a few questions regarding how Warspear/Stormshield was constructed, and how all the soldiers got there, but something something portal magic), and since it requires chronomancy to return to Alt. Draenor, the bronze dragons are needed, that bit makes perfect sense.
    Well yes, but why can't something something portal magic bring us back there? I'm telling you, my undead mage can make a portal to Warspear just fine!

The Unstoppable Force
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Shandalay View Post
    Well yes, but why can't something something portal magic bring us back there? I'm telling you, my undead mage can make a portal to Warspear just fine!
    Oh I know! And apparently, Khadgar could only initally open a portal for a few moments, to allow some workers to enter. Yet later, he could teleport his ENTIRE tower! And apparently regular Horde and Alliance mages could, easily, transport enough men to construct bases bigger than our own garrison.......

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Sir Happy View Post
    I was under the impression that in WoD, Kairoz ripped past AU-Draenor out of the timestream and synchronised it with present day MU-Azeroth. So now we're going to the future of that past Draenor...which is meant to be synchronised with the present-day MU Azeroth but apparently isn't anymore...to enlist the help of Iron Horde remnants who tried to commit genocide on us one expansion ago? Who are happy to forget all of that, leave their homes and families behind to travel to a different universe just to fight against the Alliance, a faction they know absolutely nothing about? For the Horde, another faction they also know absolutely nothing about? The same Horde they tried to commit genocide against an expansion ago? All because one orc from an alternate universe showed up out of nowhere and asked nicely?

Blizzard what the fuck.
    1. You were mistaken
    2. Some of them did the Frostwolves and Laughing Skulls did not
    3. This happens in history all the time. People move to new places to start new lifes. Thousands of young man signed on in world wars 1 and 2. The Orcs are a warring people and they have peace for years likely some on their younger warriors wish to prove themselves in battle.
    4. Two WOD clans are exclusively Horde allies. The Horde is more culturally similar to the Mag'Har then the Allaince. Also people tend to flock to more like them, Horde had Orcs Allaince doesn't. These are a volunteer force it's not like the entire Iron Horde bow answers to Slyvannas

Edit Sorry Laughing Skulls not Bone Chewers
    Last edited by mmoc8d6f890807; 2018-03-23 at 10:11 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Shandalay View Post
    I presume that many in-game portals aren't canon, or require too much power to be used frequently and maintained by individuals (we know that it costs a lot of power and wears down ley-lines, for example), including our portal magic. If Outland was too far from Azeroth for Khadgar, one of - if not the most powerful living mortal mage - to open a portal back after the shattering of MU Draenor, it's kinda hard to believe that other mortal mages can just open portal from AU Draenor (which is just as far, and in another universe even) as much as they want to in-game. Things like teleporting a tower or summoning a massive amount of workers were just a matter of gameplay and lore segregation, I guess. Lore-wise, we probably had to make do with what we had on hand, or a bunch of mages pooled their power to opened those portals.
    Last edited by Qualia; 2018-03-23 at 10:16 AM.
    Je veux le sang, sang, sang, et sang
    Donnons le sang de guillotine
    Pour guerir la secheresse de la guillotine
    Je veux le sang, sang, sang, et sang.

But, But Khadgar and his portal in the intro to building your garrison? What made him special to create a portal where we got reinforcements from Orgrimmar?

Deleted
    The frame of the rift between MU Azeroth and AU Draenor was destroyed, the Dark Portals as in its physical structure on the Draenor side. I don't remember that it was mentioned, that the portal rift itself was ever closed or even could be closed. That was the reason why these two planet were connected. And that is also the reason why mages could even open portals to the other world for certain amounts of time. As far as i know, if you want such portals to be constantly open, you always need a mage who knows his stuff in regards to portals, who gives them energy.

Of course after WoD that wasn't needed anymore. But we shouldn't need the Bronze Dragonflight. This part of the story is totally retarded and extremely unnecessary. Unless the magical rift between AU Draenor and MU Azeroth was closed with the end of WoD. Which was never mentioned, to the contrary, the conversation between Yrel and Khadgar implied, that they could travel between the worlds if they have to.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Qualia View Post
    I presume that many in-game portals aren't canon, or require too much power to be used frequently and maintained by individuals, including our portal magic. If Outland was too far from Azeroth for Khadgar, one of - if not the most powerful living mortal mage - to open a portal back after the shattering of MU Draenor, it's kinda hard to believe that other mortal mages can just open portal from AU Draenor (which is just as far, and in another universe even) as much as they want to in-game. It's just a matter of gameplay and lore segregation, I guess.
    Yea, that was kind of meant as a joke, but still, as Venziir pointed out too, Kadghar was able to get his tower over there, Warspear was built and also several other Garrisons. I didn't see Taylor coming with us for the first attack, but he had a garrison larger than my alliance characters had. He and all of his men must have come from somewhere? And how did we get out afterwards? Not only we, but all the NPCs we saw again afterward, like Vol'jin, Saurfang, Rokhan.. who were all there with us and were obviously able to leave. Just as we were.
    But now we need a chronoshard and a dragon? I mean, it could be some kind of ruse and I'm always for some good conspiracy theories about stories in games, but for this one I'm just not seeing anything pointing towards this (yet^^), so it simply doesn't make sense from what we know at this point.

The Unstoppable Force
    15+ Year Old Account
    But, But Khadgar and his portal in the intro to building your garrison? What made him special to create a portal where we got reinforcements from Orgrimmar?
    Well he IS the greatest archmage around, so that makes sense.

Well he IS the greatest archmage around, so that makes sense.
    Sort of make sense as you should say

If that dude could open portals to countless realms and alternative universes talk about the possibilities !?

Lets be real blizz opened a can of worms that it cant seal shut without good explanation.

If that dude could open portals to countless realms and alternative universes talk about the possibilities !?

Lets be real blizz opened a can of worms that it cant seal shut without good explanation.
    It can be easily explained: even as the physical frame of the portal connected AU Draenor with our Azeroth was destroyed, the connection was still there (this is the case with the original Dark Portal as well). Khadgar made use of that connection (and maybe he has a part of another hourglass, or some sort of replica, with him all the time without us knowing it), and thus was able to open portals back to our time, albeit that might took more power and knowledge than any other individual mortal mage could afford (Gul'dan also did this to summon Archimonde). Either after WoD, the Bronze Dragonflight spent some effort to close that connection permanently - which would explain why you need to ask them for help to re-open the connection, or maybe the Horde simply doesn't have any mage with as much knowledge and power as Khadgar.
    Je veux le sang, sang, sang, et sang
    Donnons le sang de guillotine
    Pour guerir la secheresse de la guillotine
    Je veux le sang, sang, sang, et sang.

I have a wormhole generator. Sure its a little wonky, what engineering gadget isn't?

(I also have two hearthstone-like objects...one for the Garrison (which tend to crash the game still) and one for my Shipyard, which works fine.)

But, draenei are long lived...much more so than orcs. Bring us Yrel and her forces. They don't even need to be an allied race. The population of the Exodar and Vindicaar could use strengthening.

The Unstoppable Force
    15+ Year Old Account

Yeah, and that kinda summarizes WoD

I get a lot.. but why did they decide to name the leader of Mag'har as Gey Aura?... o_O WTF?
    Last edited by DemoBytom; 2018-03-23 at 11:11 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Archaeon View Post
    In tbc everyone wished they were playing vanilla. In cataclysm everyone will wish they were playing wotlk.
    ^------True story!!

Geyah+Garad = Geyarah........ I suspect in this alternate timeline Durotan and Draka had a daughter.

I hope they change it to a male orc, the Horde needs a Garrosh 2.0 without the nazi stuff, a strong brutish Orc, there is no one left :S

Quote Originally Posted by Aestholus View Post
    Geyah+Garad = Geyarah........ I suspect in this alternate timeline Durotan and Draka had a daughter.
    I would not put it past blizz if that was the case.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Nalorakk View Post
    How can you think it's taboo for a male character to lead a new faction when you're recoiling at the thought of a female leading it?
    isn't the idea that we actually visiting AU dreanor crap more lore raping moment than male or female leader ? didn't we spend entire introduction quests showing clearly that we can't go back to our universe because no shard or some other shit, and spend entire WoS (world of shit) expansion talking about being trapped and barely return ?
    can we first understand how did blizz fuck the lore - again - and make travel to au crap 'normal' again in first place, then see their leader is a male or female or apache helicopter
    The beginning of wisdom is the statement 'I do not know.' The person who cannot make that statement is one who will never learn anything. And I have prided myself on my ability to learn
    Thrall
    http://youtu.be/x3ejO7Nssj8 7:20+ "Alliance remaining super power", clearly blizz favor horde too much, that they made alliance the super power

10+ Year Old Account
    Good, now all the idiots who kept trying to push the idea of the mag'har joining the alliance can now shut the hell up.
    #boycottchina

lol a random female instead of Grom Hellscream