Poll: What would you have done?

Be advised that this is a public poll: other users can see the choice(s) you selected.

Page 9 of 12 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Annamarine View Post
    I was there actually 2 months ago .. people went across the street all the time and even traffic blocked people .. no one hit anyone because they knew they would get Crucified ... Good luck

- - - Updated - - -

What makes you think I'm a woman?

Go ahead and sit and wait and watch what happens .. wait tell security comes .. wait tell the police come ... likely end result of this is we would BOTH get our asses thrown out. This is private property after all and they wouldn't want the liability of two people fighting over a spot.. BUT if you touch me you will be in jail.
    Anna isn't a woman's name? I'd get us both thrown out then, I'd consider that a draw or a win, beats giving you the spot. I'd be happy overall.

- - - Updated - - -

- - - Updated - - -

what you dont get is I would be equally wont to fuck with.
    But you would be wrong, I'd be in the right.

Deleted
    Not going to work when I'm the one with a bruise on me.

"I was just standing there holding the spot when this crazy guy came up and tried to make me move ...I was afraid and he hit me"

Pretty sure they would believe my story over yours .. plus this place isnt exactly empty there will be witnesses.
    "holding the spot" yeah right

I was there actually 2 months ago .. people went across the street all the time and even traffic blocked people .. no one hit anyone because they knew they would get Crucified ... Good luck
    If you'd know shit, you would know that laws regarding cars are abysmal here in Lithuania. Mortally wound a person in pedestrian crossing? That happens, and consequences - most don't get to jail. You kill someone on pedestrian crossing and you don't get jail time. Only if you're drunk or have no licenses... So yea, no jail time killing someone where you must give way to pedestrian, you really think someone would get... crucified... over an injury when someone was jaywalking?

gtfo troll

---

Yes, laws regarding cars are pathetic in my country. Recently there were news when some lithuanian in Germany or UK (can't recall) killed while driving drunk two people and got life time in jail. That's how it's supposed to be.
    My nickname is "LDEV", not "idev". (both font clarification and ez bait)

yall im smh @ ur simplified english

Quote Originally Posted by Cruor View Post
    Anna isn't a woman's name? I'd get us both thrown out then, I'd consider that a draw or a win, beats giving you the spot. I'd be happy overall.

- - - Updated - - -

But you would be wrong, I'd be in the right.
    No you would be wrong and I would be right... pretty easy to write words here.

Of course i would also let the police know I felt danger (Definition of Assault) and demand they press charges ,... then talk to my Lawyer and make sure they know the same and have a lawsuit pressed ... Ahh gotta love America land of the lawyers.
    Last edited by Annamarine; 2018-03-23 at 12:09 PM.

Maybe if you just shoveled some snow and put a garbage can or w/e in it.

I would have parked, called the shopping centre and tell them there was something that needed security to deal with.

That or as Zemini said and-

Quote Originally Posted by zEmini View Post
    put my car in park, open my phone and play video games (while my hand is pressed on the horn).

No you would be wrong and I would be right... pretty easy to write words here.
    You can't stand in a spot for a car and reserve it... you would lose that fight when police/security come. I'm bored and tired now, going to bed.

Quote Originally Posted by Cruor View Post
    You can't stand in a spot for a car and reserve it... you would lose that fight when police/security come. I'm bored and tired now, going to bed.
    sure you can ... I have and I will and nothing will change that, go find a different spot.

sure you can ... I have and I will and nothing will change that, go find a different spot.
    One and a half tons of steel with 4 wheels can change that without any effort.

Quote Originally Posted by ldev View Post
    One and a half tons of steel with 4 wheels can change that without any effort.
    Then I get to sue the fuck out of you and watch you rot in jail no problem. Have a great day shopping from jail

Then I get to sue the fuck out of you and watch you rot in jail no problem. Have a great day shopping from jail
    Like I said here - https://www.mmo-champion.com/threads...1#post49105685 - and here - https://www.mmo-champion.com/threads...1#post49105610 - no you wouldn't and I wouldn't rot in jail.

So your trolling ran out? Because it seems I'm shutting you down with same shit over and over again, lol.

Quote Originally Posted by ldev View Post
    Like I said here - https://www.mmo-champion.com/threads...1#post49105685 - and here - https://www.mmo-champion.com/threads...1#post49105610 - no you wouldn't and I wouldn't rot in jail.

So your trolling ran out? Because it seems I'm shutting you down with same shit over and over again, lol.
    IDK what the fuck you said you absolutely would .. run me the fuck over and you will rot in jail.. you are not shutting fuck all down.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Machismo View Post
    Doing so makes you a selfish dickwad. Period.

If someone does that in the video, I would reciprocate by simply blocking the opening.
    This. You're deliberately blocking me? Fine. Unless I'm doing something super important, I'm willing to be late to ensure that you're not getting it either.

10+ Year Old Account
    This is why I park in the places no one wants to park. Furthest away from the front door, under the trees, etc. Guarantees I have a spot. And I stay away from parking garages. Those places are traps.
    US - Eitrigg - <Bank Space is Magic>
    Delupi, Amoora, Jisu, Beahru, Rusa, Yeun, Neralyis, Usii, Razzil, Zaramja, Oshaz, Shawnie, Iziss, Gearsi(A)

Quote Originally Posted by manbeartruck View Post
    This. You're deliberately blocking me? Fine. Unless I'm doing something super important, I'm willing to be late to ensure that you're not getting it either.
    this reminds me of a Seinfeld episode

10+ Year Old Account
    I prefer to park away from entrances anyway. I don't care about shaving 3 - 5 seconds off of my walk into the store, so I've never had to encounter this. If I had this happen, I'd just find another parking spot.

Quote Originally Posted by manbeartruck View Post
    People underestimate my stubbornness, and my desire to piss off others.

Quote Originally Posted by Darsithis View Post
    I prefer to park away from entrances anyway. I don't care about shaving 3 - 5 seconds off of my walk into the store, so I've never had to encounter this. If I had this happen, I'd just find another parking spot.
    My thoughts exactly.

Peace

If it was at a hospital or prevented aid to a human or animal in need then I would care.

If not? Well she did get there first.

Quote Originally Posted by X Amadeus X View Post

What would you have done?

Personally I would have found another spot the time it took to argue with the two women I would have had another spot. It isn't worth the aggravation.

Follow up

Have you ever had an experience like this, and what do you do to keep from road rage?

I think the best example was going through a Wendy' Drive through and for some reason a guy coming in from the wrong direction and angle tries to merge in front of me. I kept going and he backed out but I did that mostly because backing up would have been a mistake, and I already had the angle and the lane, so I called her bluff. She backed down.
    No need to argue. You can always wait to see which car parks there and key it when they leave.