Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Land of human potential (and non-toxic masculinity)
    Quote Originally Posted by Aucald View Post
    Don't know about that, but I imagine Sylvanas would be *very* interested in G'huun and his abilities if she becomes aware of the goings-on in Uldir.
    Nathanos: Bae come over.
    Sylvanas: Can't im busy warchiefing.
    Nathanos: We have new source of undeath here.
    Sylvanas:

Mhm Brann Bronzen is back guise!!

And: Mythic: Zul (New) Defeat Zul in Uldir on Mythic difficulty. 10 points. Those 10 points will come in handy.

So... G'huun is nurgle? I like him more and more.

Quote Originally Posted by Arrashi View Post
    Man im glad that titans and eldritch abominations are shooting selfies while rocking to j-pop. Makes them alot more relatable than previous villains.
    Yeah this is just fifty billion norgabytes level cringy. I guess it's the world we're living in now...
    They always told me I would miss my family... but I never miss from close range.

10+ Year Old Account
    The Mother you say?

I love Warcraft, I dislike WoW

Unsubbed since January 2021, now a Warcraft fan from a distance

Quote Originally Posted by Arafal View Post
    no, n'zoth is and has always been about the terror of the depths.
    Ok I checked, he is "The Corrupter".
    Lead Game Designer

YouTube Channel

https://www.youtube.com/@Nateanderthal

10+ Year Old Account
    Epic Premium
    Quote Originally Posted by Orby View Post
    If the Architect shows up then I'm out - never liked that guy.
    "We're more of the love, blood, and rhetoric school. Well, we can do you blood and love without the rhetoric, and we can do you blood and rhetoric without the love, and we can do you all three concurrent or consecutive. But we can't give you love and rhetoric without the blood. Blood is compulsory. They're all blood, you see." ― Tom Stoppard, Rosencrantz and Guildenstern are Dead

10+ Year Old Account
    If the Architect shows up then I'm out - never liked that guy.
    WoW needs some Darkspawn :P
    I love Warcraft, I dislike WoW

Unsubbed since January 2021, now a Warcraft fan from a distance

Titan
    10+ Year Old Account
    Zul dialogue:

Taloc the Corrupted dialogue:

Matron Of Tenacity, Herald of Endless Research (MOTHER) dialogue:

G'huun dialogue:

Brann dialogue (including some from MOTHER):

Talanji dialogue (including MOTHER):
    "This laboratory contains thousands of the most dangerous viral strains in the known cosmos, alphabetically sorted for ease of access."

Uh-oh. Don't tell Sylvanas.

10+ Year Old Account
    Epic Premium
    Quote Originally Posted by Noomz View Post
    "This laboratory contains thousands of the most dangerous viral strains in the known cosmos, alphabetically sorted for ease of access."

Uh-oh. Don't tell Sylvanas.
    "Ease of access" being the one thing you actually don't want in a collection of the universe's most dangerous viral components. I guess when you're immune by virtue of being a galaxy-striding Celestial it's not that big of an issue.
    "We're more of the love, blood, and rhetoric school. Well, we can do you blood and love without the rhetoric, and we can do you blood and rhetoric without the love, and we can do you all three concurrent or consecutive. But we can't give you love and rhetoric without the blood. Blood is compulsory. They're all blood, you see." ― Tom Stoppard, Rosencrantz and Guildenstern are Dead

Titan
    10+ Year Old Account
    "Ease of access" being the one thing you actually don't want in a collection of the universe's most dangerous viral components. I guess when you're immune by virtue of being a galaxy-striding Celestial it's not that big of an issue.
    I wonder if it's gonna make her go bomb someone again or if it leads to a possible attempt to "cure" undeath. It's interesting nonetheless!

Reforged Gone Wrong The Stormbringer's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Premium
    "Greetings Brann-Bronzen. Query?"

7+ Year Old Account
    So now we know what G'huun was before the experiments: a loa. I hope they explain what kind of loa and why it was chosen (what made them think it could help cure the Old God problem, what does reanimating have to do with the issue of the Old Gods?), and what they did to it to create an Old God in the first place.
    give up dat booty
    Quote Originally Posted by Pendra View Post
    <3
    For the matriarchy.

Quote Originally Posted by Arrashi View Post
    Also G'huun gives me resident evil vibes.
    The MOTHER boss was originally named Red Queen, so the Resident Evil vibe is probably intentional.

10+ Year Old Account
    Epic Premium
    Quote Originally Posted by Noomz View Post
    I wonder if it's gonna make her go bomb someone again or if it leads to a possible attempt to "cure" undeath. It's interesting nonetheless!
    I actually find myself wondering if G'huun might've been responsible for Galakrond - his mutation, his ability to bestow unlife to the proto-drakes he ate and then regurgitated, and the fact that his bite passed on a contagion that drove other proto-drakes into a cannibalistic fury seems like it has a lot in common with G'huun's portfolio of abilities. If the Titanic Watchers were looking into a way to somehow "fix" this kind of undeath, it could definitely mean serious developments for Sylvanas and the Forsaken.

"And nine hundred fifty billion norgabytes of musical playlists and self-portrait images."

reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

i do want more of these titan archives though, with models of aliens.

7+ Year Old Account
    I actually find myself wondering if G'huun might've been responsible for Galakrond - his mutation, his ability to bestow unlife to the proto-drakes he ate and then regurgitated, and the fact that his bite passed on a contagion that drove other proto-drakes into a cannibalistic fury seems like it has a lot in common with G'huun's portfolio of abilities. If the Titanic Watchers were looking into a way to somehow "fix" this kind of undeath, it could definitely mean serious developments for Sylvanas and the Forsaken.
    I hope Sylvanas' arc ends with her being brought back to life for real and has to deal with all the atrocity she witnessed and committed now that she is no longer twisted by Undeath. And she has no place in the world anymore because she doesn't fit in with the forsaken and she doesn't really fit in in Silvermoon either anymore. Would rather see her stripped of everything with the one thing she used to want but nothing else to show for it, than just villain-batted into oblivion.
    give up dat booty
    Quote Originally Posted by Pendra View Post
    <3
    For the matriarchy.

10+ Year Old Account
    Epic Premium
    Quote Originally Posted by Izalla View Post
    I hope Sylvanas' arc ends with her being brought back to life for real and has to deal with all the atrocity she witnessed and committed now that she is no longer twisted by Undeath. And she has no place in the world anymore because she doesn't fit in with the forsaken and she doesn't really fit in in Silvermoon either anymore. Would rather see her stripped of everything with the one thing she used to want but nothing else to show for it, than just villain-batted into oblivion.
    That would be an incredibly cruel fate, not too mention a possibly fatal one as without the relative protections of undeath she would be that much more of a target for those who bear her ill will.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by derpkitteh View Post
    "And nine hundred fifty billion norgabytes of musical playlists and self-portrait images."

reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

i do want more of these titan archives though, with models of aliens.
    I wonder if a "norgabyte" somehow relates to Norgannon - and how much data would that actually be?

Titan
    10+ Year Old Account
    That sounds way too clever for Blizzard to actually think about

I wonder if a "norgabyte" somehow relates to Norgannon - and how much data would that actually be?
    well, norgannon already had his discs since classic. he seems to be the archivist of the bunch.

as for norgabyte, i suppose he was a bit self-absorbed(or maybe a jaded programmer. stuck with all the boring numbers work, he names things after himself to amuse himself). the size of how much data it holds... smarter people than me could probably come up with a direct comparison to our byte system. considering the numbers on the other two entries, it's probably a fuckload of data.